Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-28-2015, 14:44   #286
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
This is getting interesting.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2015, 14:46   #287
ilike2pies

ilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond repute
I will just leave this here.. Grats you found a post he made 6 years ago. That means so much.. LOL.

And sidenote. How did that vid even botjail kitten anyway? Lol The only thing I see there is someone teletfbing.. Which like everyone does in like every vid? Thats far from enough proof of anything tbh.

Last edited by ilike2pies; 07-28-2015 at 14:48.
ilike2pies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2015, 15:06   #288
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Mucle, Panda,

I gave you his username and mentioned contents of his posting history. I assumed you could have checked this yourself, being members and all. For what it's worth, there is no need to download an aimbot and the presumption must be that if you have, you are intending to use it to profit and not merely for fun.

I also can't stand people lying with impunity and I cannot stand people using GMS to get out of jail. Even though the above may not be proof that Zika still bots, it is at least proof that he has downloaded aimbots in the past and is willing to lie about it when questioned.

Prom.
I agree with you and I see what you are tryign to say here, don't get me wrong. But in your previous post it looks like you said "you have an epvp account, you must be botting". Which isn't true, I have never botted (only used that multiclient ages ago as mentioned, but I hardly call that botting),if you see me play you can easily see that, lol. Having an account doesn't mean your botting, but posting thank you for this bot, then yea.. it does raise some questions lol

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin, 33B Donation, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2015, 15:13   #289
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
It seems as if one bot wasn't enough for him

There's more,

follow the link

http://www.********ers.com/forum/search.php?searchid=44303767

Last edited by -Kirito; 07-29-2015 at 14:39. Reason: Zika keeps changing his acc ID, stop zika I'm getting restless having to change the url.
Old 07-28-2015, 17:26   #290
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post

His epvp posts.

Trying a bot ***8800; having a post history with all botting related threads thanking people and asking how to correctly install different bots/edits
Damn post from 2009 lol..

Spha
zaki...max is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2015, 17:57   #291
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike2pies View Post
I will just leave this here.. Grats you found a post he made 6 years ago. That means so much.. LOL.

And sidenote. How did that vid even botjail kitten anyway? Lol The only thing I see there is someone teletfbing.. Which like everyone does in like every vid? Thats far from enough proof of anything tbh.
How? They live in egypt. Which means their ping is **** on US servers. It's not possible to have 300+ping and TFB that way, that goes for all of them. It's as i said before, that's like a US player playing on EU and TFBing or FBing that way without a hiccup, it wont happen. Sure you might land a hit or 2 here and there but you won't 5-7 chain someone like they do. I find it funny that when CoWorker is down kitten* can't land anything, her tactic is to just stand still and wait for you to jump to her which is super funny, but when CoWorker is working she (and others) are phenomenal ninjas It was the same after they patched Magic type before, they all sucked at ninja until something new came along. They been cheating ever since we got to icey, apparently 300+ping is the new 70 and them TFBing with said ping is totally legit.
AmberRose Lvl140 Wat-tro-War 403bp
whiteychan Lvl 140 Wat-War-Tro 386bp
witchi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2015, 18:45   #292
-Kirito

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaki...max View Post
Damn post from 2009 lol..
Once a cheater always a cheater.
Old 07-28-2015, 19:54   #293
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post
How? They live in egypt. Which means their ping is **** on US servers. It's not possible to have 300+ping and TFB that way, that goes for all of them. It's as i said before, that's like a US player playing on EU and TFBing or FBing that way without a hiccup, it wont happen. Sure you might land a hit or 2 here and there but you won't 5-7 chain someone like they do. I find it funny that when CoWorker is down kitten* can't land anything, her tactic is to just stand still and wait for you to jump to her which is super funny, but when CoWorker is working she (and others) are phenomenal ninjas It was the same after they patched Magic type before, they all sucked at ninja until something new came along. They been cheating ever since we got to icey, apparently 300+ping is the new 70 and them TFBing with said ping is totally legit.
Problem is you just generalized all players in zika's side lives in egypt. The new botjail case for our kitten's ninja during ctf is very ridiciulous. The player behind it is a legit with a very good ping that lives far far away from eypt.. He is workin out the case atm, to prove there's no illegal activity which u called "botting"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2015, 20:12   #294
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCesiang View Post
Problem is you just generalized all players in zika's side lives in egypt. The new botjail case for our kitten's ninja during ctf is very ridiciulous. The player behind it is a legit with a very good ping that lives far far away from eypt.. He is workin out the case atm, to prove there's no illegal activity which u called "botting"
If this is true he should be proud that they accepted that video for being so skilled at tfb, that gm will jail them for playing so good. ^^
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2015, 20:23   #295
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfiswrong1234 View Post
If this is true he should be proud that they accepted that video for being so skilled at tfb, that gm will jail them for playing so good. ^^
Uploading videos but eveylin reply once so every reply need a day...

Spha
Old 07-28-2015, 20:44   #296
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Never said all, most of them are even though they either deny it(or will flat out not tell you even tho they sportin an egy flag) and say they live elsewhere to try to cover up botting. Most of them that iv'e asked has said that they live in egypt. Plus if you've been reading it doesn't explain them being garbage at ninja when the bots are down, but when an update hits, they are good again. My point being you can't play ninja and 5-7 chain hits with lag, unless of course if your using CoWorker or another bot such as Co AI. Kitten*'s skills(as well as the other ninjas on your side) comes and goes with the patches/updates on bots, the pattern is not hard to see.

But also since your here, i guess its ok when u let zika play your fire at Elite Pks using spdup from CoWorker, when before Coworker he got **** on by any ninja that was capable within seconds. But after Coworker no ninja whether it had been Eljefe,Army,lucifer or even Sofia, none could land a 2 chain on your fire, why? Cause they were too slow? No. Its because zika speeds with spdup. They all get off 1 TFB every so often and cant get the 2nd hit to kill cuz of the speedhack. Its the same reason zika tried to win Elite pk 2 weeks ago with your fire and not his ninja, he was just gonna speed hack his way to the win, but it backfired and he lost.

And convos like this make you wonder...
Attached Thumbnails
Sophia Ping and Country.jpg  
Old 07-28-2015, 22:14   #297
T_KenSmash_T
KingofKing

T_KenSmash_T is on a distinguished road
Quote:

To disprove everyone who says your side bots, just tell your team to record. Simple - Ask each member to record themselves when they play Skill team and Team Pk. E Z
T_KenSmash_T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2015, 22:21   #298
-Kirito

Quote:
You're supporting a side full of cheaters =/
Old 07-28-2015, 22:40   #299
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post
Never said all, most of them are even though they either deny it(or will flat out not tell you even tho they sportin an egy flag) and say they live elsewhere to try to cover up botting. Most of them that iv'e asked has said that they live in egypt. Plus if you've been reading it doesn't explain them being garbage at ninja when the bots are down, but when an update hits, they are good again. My point being you can't play ninja and 5-7 chain hits with lag, unless of course if your using CoWorker or another bot such as Co AI. Kitten*'s skills(as well as the other ninjas on your side) comes and goes with the patches/updates on bots, the pattern is not hard to see.

But also since your here, i guess its ok when u let zika play your fire at Elite Pks using spdup from CoWorker, when before Coworker he got **** on by any ninja that was capable within seconds. But after Coworker no ninja whether it had been Eljefe,Army,lucifer or even Sofia, none could land a 2 chain on your fire, why? Cause they were too slow? No. Its because zika speeds with spdup. They all get off 1 TFB every so often and cant get the 2nd hit to kill cuz of the speedhack. Its the same reason zika tried to win Elite pk 2 weeks ago with your fire and not his ninja, he was just gonna speed hack his way to the win, but it backfired and he lost.

And convos like this make you wonder...
Thats weird I never used sophia in epk before always ahmed ''Silent" who using her n I always using fire and that thing year ago until today nothing change.

Spha
Old 07-28-2015, 22:51   #300
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaki...max View Post
Thats weird I never used sophia in epk before always ahmed ''Silent" who using her n I always using fire and that thing year ago until today nothing change.
what are you on about, we know u play the fire for elite pk. You misread somewhere....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: