Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-08-2015, 08:01   #1
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,322
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
GM corruption, one final debate

Okay guys, I've been hearing too much about this and there have been many "stories" but I have yet to see a single shred of evidence.

This thread isn't to debate, it's to throw that missing evidence in here so we can actually see the corruption.

As far as I know, there is no corruption. I've yet to see GM interference that was based on a GM actively supporting people out of corruption or friendship.

Now, Manipulating GM's into reducing sentences happens all the time and happened since '03. It's just that Chinese GM's often don't know the game that much as they have plenty of changes in their employment roster.
It's all about how you bring your case and explain what transpired. Claiming a file got corrupted when installing the patch may help you more than flat out saying you edited half the files in your client.

So this thread is for basic evidence. Screenshots, neutral testimonies, things that don't add up.

No conspiracy theories, "a friend of a friend" stories, "my guess is" stories, ...

Actual evidence. Go.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 08:02   #2
Zynn
Girl Gamer
 
Zynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Dark Side, Moon, Milky Way
Posts: 118
Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Okay guys, I've been hearing too much about this and there have been many "stories" but I have yet to see a single shred of evidence.

This thread isn't to debate, it's to throw that missing evidence in here so we can actually see the corruption.

As far as I know, there is no corruption. I've yet to see GM interference that was based on a GM actively supporting people out of corruption or friendship.

Now, Manipulating GM's into reducing sentences happens all the time and happened since '03. It's just that Chinese GM's often don't know the game that much as they have plenty of changes in their employment roster.
It's all about how you bring your case and explain what transpired. Claiming a file got corrupted when installing the patch may help you more than flat out saying you edited half the files in your client.

So this thread is for basic evidence. Screenshots, neutral testimonies, things that don't add up.

No conspiracy theories, "a friend of a friend" stories, "my guess is" stories, ...

Actual evidence. Go.
Hemp and Cindy are gone. /thread
__________________
Fkin yer mum all night er night.
JUST DO IT
Tim Alurean
Call me daddy
_______________________________________________

#RealGirlGamer #ProudFeminist #EqualityForAllHumanBeans #IDontFkWitYewwwwwww
Zynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 08:03   #3
*Berzerk
Registered User
 
*Berzerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: San Diego.
Posts: 111
*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute
Question:- What would happen if we actually debate, what's the aftermath?
__________________

-Berzerk
-Vigilante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbar View Post
Berzerk, I'm sorry I called you a botter. You made it clear that you are legit and are probably one of the best players.
*Berzerk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 08:04   #4
Zynn
Girl Gamer
 
Zynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Dark Side, Moon, Milky Way
Posts: 118
Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Berzerk View Post
Question:- What would happen if we actually debate, what's the aftermath?
*Berzerk-sama you will become the new GM to determine the rules of CO of course.
__________________
Fkin yer mum all night er night.
JUST DO IT
Tim Alurean
Call me daddy
_______________________________________________

#RealGirlGamer #ProudFeminist #EqualityForAllHumanBeans #IDontFkWitYewwwwwww
Zynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 08:13   #5
Aim|Bot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 443
Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
This probably would count as a story since im not gunna say his name, but one of my friends got out of perm botjail by paying a gm $800 USD so obv the gms arent squeaky clean.
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 08:14   #6
Zynn
Girl Gamer
 
Zynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Dark Side, Moon, Milky Way
Posts: 118
Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
This probably would count as a story since im not gunna say his name, but one of my friends got out of perm botjail by paying a gm $800 USD so obv the gms arent squeaky clean.
I got out of botjail by showing a GM a video of my legit skills. You should try it some time so that your friend doesn't have to pay $800 for you.
__________________
Fkin yer mum all night er night.
JUST DO IT
Tim Alurean
Call me daddy
_______________________________________________

#RealGirlGamer #ProudFeminist #EqualityForAllHumanBeans #IDontFkWitYewwwwwww
Zynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 08:17   #7
Aim|Bot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 443
Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynn View Post
I got out of botjail by showing a GM a video of my legit skills. You should try it some time so that your friend doesn't have to pay $800 for you.
waw father can u teach me? All i can do is use my nado like skill to lock onto targets.
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 08:19   #8
Zynn
Girl Gamer
 
Zynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Dark Side, Moon, Milky Way
Posts: 118
Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
waw father can u teach me? All i can do is use my nado like skill to lock onto targets.
First you have to have some skills, I suggest you practice landing your skills in level 140 training stakes. If you can't attack them your first problem is you are not level 140 and you can't get any skills yet.
__________________
Fkin yer mum all night er night.
JUST DO IT
Tim Alurean
Call me daddy
_______________________________________________

#RealGirlGamer #ProudFeminist #EqualityForAllHumanBeans #IDontFkWitYewwwwwww
Zynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 08:37   #9
Xentheo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 556
Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
|~Army~| was recorded speeding by Blade I think. To defend Carina took an unbiased approach and deemed the video fake and removed Army from jail. 1 week later /spd up command abuse became wide spread.

Army again comes under fire for getting caught by the ini update Carina again defends him saying it wasn't the owner and removed him from jail.

Army, sophia, cesiang all get botjailed by this patch and Carina once again defends them after they pay to be released saying it was a virus all 3 of those people had to trigger the antibot. She removes them and clears their record .

ElJefe gets caught speeding obviously and Carina mocks him from what I was told and told him not to share his info because Jefe will go to jail again.
Note Jefe is not a close friend of Carina he is just the top bulker and was mocked and forced to pay to get out and take the strike.
Whereas Army, Sophia, cesiang are all close enough to Carina they have her personal number if anything comes up.

We are talking about people in army, sophia, cesiang be it the owner or not admit to speeding in events and DCing enemies. They sat in jail confidently for an entire day until Carina arrived and removed them.

Corrupt GMs is how games suffer and this game is suffering enough from all fronts.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 08:18   #10
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
This probably would count as a story since im not gunna say his name, but one of my friends got out of perm botjail by paying a gm $800 USD so obv the gms arent squeaky clean.
Panda, if you're suggesting that you've never seen a post on the forums in the last 8 years or so saying that "GMs told me that I could get out of botjail for [x]USD" contrary to TQ's official policy - you've been selectively reading.

Does it count as legit evidence? Maybe not, does Occam's Razor suggest that this is on balance likely to be true? You betcha.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 20:22   #11
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Okay guys, I've been hearing too much about this and there have been many "stories" but I have yet to see a single shred of evidence.

This thread isn't to debate, it's to throw that missing evidence in here so we can actually see the corruption.

As far as I know, there is no corruption. I've yet to see GM interference that was based on a GM actively supporting people out of corruption or friendship.

Now, Manipulating GM's into reducing sentences happens all the time and happened since '03. It's just that Chinese GM's often don't know the game that much as they have plenty of changes in their employment roster.
It's all about how you bring your case and explain what transpired. Claiming a file got corrupted when installing the patch may help you more than flat out saying you edited half the files in your client.

So this thread is for basic evidence. Screenshots, neutral testimonies, things that don't add up.

No conspiracy theories, "a friend of a friend" stories, "my guess is" stories, ...

Actual evidence. Go.
does the name InfinitY ring a bell? If it does then you of all people here shouldn't ask for actual evidence. You saw how he'd get capped and lose his gear (old detention system) then he'd get them back out of no where. Do you even remember how many times this character was botjailed without a permanent punishment taking place? Jin had someone among their staff, but you know all of this ofc.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 06:26   #12
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,322
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
does the name InfinitY ring a bell? If it does then you of all people here shouldn't ask for actual evidence. You saw how he'd get capped and lose his gear (old detention system) then he'd get them back out of no where. Do you even remember how many times this character was botjailed without a permanent punishment taking place? Jin had someone among their staff, but you know all of this ofc.
Infinity was botjailed 3 times, right? Didn't see his name pop up more. Unless it did one more time and it was perma jailed. Idk, they stopped using infinity after a while eh? Not to mention that in '10 there was one "to celebrate our expansion, we're releasing all botters from botjail for free" thing.

First I hear about that gear thing. I always heard he got bananasplit and his gear got returned because of that.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2015, 08:30   #13
Sargon~
Registered User
 
Sargon~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 268
Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Okay guys, I've been hearing too much about this and there have been many "stories" but I have yet to see a single shred of evidence.

This thread isn't to debate, it's to throw that missing evidence in here so we can actually see the corruption.

As far as I know, there is no corruption. I've yet to see GM interference that was based on a GM actively supporting people out of corruption or friendship.

Now, Manipulating GM's into reducing sentences happens all the time and happened since '03. It's just that Chinese GM's often don't know the game that much as they have plenty of changes in their employment roster.
It's all about how you bring your case and explain what transpired. Claiming a file got corrupted when installing the patch may help you more than flat out saying you edited half the files in your client.

So this thread is for basic evidence. Screenshots, neutral testimonies, things that don't add up.

No conspiracy theories, "a friend of a friend" stories, "my guess is" stories, ...

Actual evidence. Go.
I wonder what TQ feeds you...

1 Are you one of those that suck up to those employed by TQ?
2 Is there any reason for you doing that?
3 Do you honestly think there aren't any TQ employees corrupt?

Here is something when i actively played CO.2 on a daily base back then when this guy flipped Conquer online on its head.
http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...ed-conquer-%29

Sorry if this has already been posted
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2015, 11:56   #14
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,322
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
I wonder what TQ feeds you...

1 Are you one of those that suck up to those employed by TQ?
2 Is there any reason for you doing that?
3 Do you honestly think there aren't any TQ employees corrupt?

Here is something when i actively played CO.2 on a daily base back then when this guy flipped Conquer online on its head.
http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...ed-conquer-%29

Sorry if this has already been posted
Requesting logical debate rather than conspiracy theories is hardly sucking up so someone. I felt like a topic was needed to clear up what was "corruption" and what isn't. A guy that thinks all GM's are against him because he didn't win the latest tournament because of "blatant cheating", while nothing is going on whatsoever is the things I try to weed out here.

The lamisto case wasn't corruption either. Tq was pretty much held hostage at that point and felt they needed to give him a false sense of victory. In my eyes, they made a perfectly acceptable decision there. If someone that managed to throw your game servers offline is happy with a few pixels, why not let him? They didn't think the public would notice because gears like those were common. They forgot however that they weren't common on the classic servers, resulting in people finding out.

TQ fixed the problem, banned lamisto and finished it. Lamisto got nothing in return. He didn't win anything on royalty even with the gears.

The lamisto case was always just blown up to something it wasn't.

So by all means, rather than having a healthy debate, continue to throw posts to try and taunt me with childish demeanor, you won't get far.

I'm playing the devils advocate in this thread. I'm not defending their large amount of incompentence nor their unusual large amount of greed for money, I am defending them from situations that are hardly their fault and people love to throw at them anyway.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2015, 07:44   #15
Sargon~
Registered User
 
Sargon~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 268
Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Requesting logical debate rather than conspiracy theories is hardly sucking up so someone. I felt like a topic was needed to clear up what was "corruption" and what isn't. A guy that thinks all GM's are against him because he didn't win the latest tournament because of "blatant cheating", while nothing is going on whatsoever is the things I try to weed out here.

The lamisto case wasn't corruption either. Tq was pretty much held hostage at that point and felt they needed to give him a false sense of victory. In my eyes, they made a perfectly acceptable decision there. If someone that managed to throw your game servers offline is happy with a few pixels, why not let him? They didn't think the public would notice because gears like those were common. They forgot however that they weren't common on the classic servers, resulting in people finding out.

TQ fixed the problem, banned lamisto and finished it. Lamisto got nothing in return. He didn't win anything on royalty even with the gears.

The lamisto case was always just blown up to something it wasn't.

So by all means, rather than having a healthy debate, continue to throw posts to try and taunt me with childish demeanor, you won't get far.

I'm playing the devils advocate in this thread. I'm not defending their large amount of incompentence nor their unusual large amount of greed for money, I am defending them from situations that are hardly their fault and people love to throw at them anyway.
Well it might seem I went personal but I had no intention in being personal in any way so if you might have gotten that vibe, I'm sorry for that then.

In my eyes it just looks like you keep defending TQ in every thread there is. I'm also aware of that there are some people who do their job as they should, altough those TQ employees are getting rare by the day.

But you can't hide the fact there is quite a lot of corruption, these days gms and players have each other on FB and even on skype. Now you can't tell me that those kind of relations will have no impact on the GM's decision making, the chances are higher that that GM will favor this friend (player) in a positive way for them as "friends".

I'm sorry to tell you but with a big company like TQ, you cant have customer service or GM's have players on their fb or skype, because you have to keep the playfield for all the players equal.
If you can't work as a professional then you as a employee of TQ fail big times or it is TQ who can't keep their employees work as they should have.

As for the lamisto case, I'dont find it blown up in any way, if you are as big as the TQ company. The problem with Lamisto was solved in a terrible manner in my eyes, if it hadn't been for Lamisto who uploaded the conversation with Babyicy then it he could have gone away with it.

I sadly don't exactly know what TQ did behind the scenes with the case of Lamisto, but these kind of hackers/criminals can get arrested when you make work of this with the authorities.

So corruption exist as of now but it's hard to proof since both TQ employees and CO players are running their show on Skype, social media or other conversation tools. Though there are some people who can bring up some evidence, but on the other hand GM's/Admins might delete it from the threads.

Last edited by Sargon~; 07-24-2015 at 07:58.
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:51.


You Rated this Thread: