Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2019, 20:34   #421
Ley
ex-JesusYY

Ley has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NailZpcb View Post
Oh the memories..
Dude!
Old 10-18-2019, 12:19   #422
Petrick

Petrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Those good old days @ Honor. NobodyYouKnow!
Petrick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2019, 14:56   #423
Sobee101
Back

Sobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond repute
Still find myself searching “games like conquer online 1.0”, this game will always hold a place in my heart. Still remember King Jus getting the first 2 SOC shield on eagle I believe... pvp in the jail. Server Number one 130 warrior with Superman wand with first reborn water tao. The thrill of new servers and the rush to first GW win against the BR. Zapping in the cave to lvl up to get that nasty tornado. The lab rush and that first guard following you around as noobs jaws dropped. Endless met farming just to spam them away for that SOC. Bird cave sitting power lvl. Oh the good old days. Then came the lottery.... miss all you guys. Cheers ***127867;
Old Yesterday, 03:22   #424

000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 000 Send a message via Yahoo to 000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobee101 View Post
Still find myself searching “games like conquer online 1.0”, this game will always hold a place in my heart. Still remember King Jus getting the first 2 SOC shield on eagle I believe... pvp in the jail. Server Number one 130 warrior with Superman wand with first reborn water tao. The thrill of new servers and the rush to first GW win against the BR. Zapping in the cave to lvl up to get that nasty tornado. The lab rush and that first guard following you around as noobs jaws dropped. Endless met farming just to spam them away for that SOC. Bird cave sitting power lvl. Oh the good old days. Then came the lottery.... miss all you guys. Cheers ***127867;

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: