Old 04-07-2008, 16:17   #1
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Lil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
The Happening

http://www.thehappeningmovie.com/

Leo ~

Lil_Firehawk ~ Trojan/Trojan/Trojan ~ 130/130/84
First 2nd RB on Leo!
PaperLil ~ Archer "The Arrow Monster" ~ Lv127
~Lillianna~ ~ Water Tao/Water Tao ~ 110/111
~Firehawk~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv 85

Eternity~

Lishandra ~ Archer ~ Lv72
Jaemiine ~ Wannabe Fire ~ Lv25
~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

****801;***844;l***801;****801;***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***820;***801; ***801;***801;***865;|***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***9643;***865;***818; ***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***960;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***865;***818;***9643;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;|***801;***801;***801; ***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***801;***801; ****801;***844;l***801;*
Lil_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 19:13   #2
specialweapon
Šarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a mix of signs and i am legend but less exciting..
Originally posted by Devega#3
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
"Death is the only one of my adventures that I can not tell"
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

ass hair has a purpose too!
specialweapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 19:24   #3
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Lil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
Reminds me a lot of The Stand, but I get the feeling (since its M. Night Shamylan) that it isn't a virus or anything.

Leo ~

First 2nd RB on Leo!

Eternity~

~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

****801;***844;l***801;****801;***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***820;***801; ***801;***801;***865;|***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***9643;***865;***818; ***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***960;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***865;***818;***9643;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;|***801;***801;***801; ***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***801;***801; ****801;***844;l***801;*
Old 04-07-2008, 19:26   #4
specialweapon
Šarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk View Post
Reminds me a lot of The Stand, but I get the feeling (since its M. Night Shamylan) that it isn't a virus or anything.
more of a mass hysteria?
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

Old 04-07-2008, 19:29   #5
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialweapon View Post
more of a mass hysteria?
Something is obviously killing people, and from what I gather from the preview, it's a virus that was created by our own government, and is now on the loose. But knowing him, he always puts a weird twist on the story. I'll see it just to see what the twist is. I was kinda disappointed with The Village because the twist wasn't big enough for my taste.

Leo ~

First 2nd RB on Leo!

Eternity~

~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

Old 04-07-2008, 19:35   #6
specialweapon
Šarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk View Post
Something is obviously killing people, and from what I gather from the preview, it's a virus that was created by our own government, and is now on the loose. But knowing him, he always puts a weird twist on the story. I'll see it just to see what the twist is. I was kinda disappointed with The Village because the twist wasn't big enough for my taste.
i was dissapointed in the village's ending..

the preview said something about the government and countering missile strikes? idk
Quote:

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

Old 04-07-2008, 19:38   #7
Winduu
ImNotAM0d

Winduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud of
I didnt like the ending of Iam Legend the story was okay but just didnt like the ending. Most anything with Mark Wahlburg in it is really good Like Shooter
Winduu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 19:40   #8
specialweapon
Šarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winduu View Post
I didnt like the ending of Iam Legend the story was okay but just didnt like the ending. Most anything with Mark Wahlburg in it is really good Like Shooter
lmao i noticed all of the new movies have a twist in the ending that all sorta bugged me, pissed me off, or made me laugh, i.e "the mist" "i am legend" and "3:10 to yuma"
Quote:

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

Old 04-07-2008, 19:45   #9
.:kaila:.

.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
i was dissapointed in the village's ending..

the preview said something about the government and countering missile strikes? idk
Actually even though The Village was not scary I liked the twist in the end. I had no clue. I was like SWEET while everyone around me *****ed.

BTW

The Mist <-- omg horrible depressing ending.
.:kaila:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 19:49   #10
specialweapon
Šarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:kaila:. View Post
Actually even though The Village was not scary I liked the twist in the end. I had no clue. I was like SWEET while everyone around me *****ed.

BTW

honestly, in a cruel and sick twisted way...i found it ironically funny, but of course i kept that to myself
Quote:

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

Old 04-07-2008, 19:52   #11

.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold.:kaila:. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
honestly, in a cruel and sick twisted way...i found it ironically funny, but of course i kept that to myself
SICKO!

*****SPOILER********* READ AT UR OWN RISK!

THE MAN SHOT HIS OWN SON IN THE HEAD! THEN 2 MINUTES LATER THEY COULD OF BEEN SAVED..

Sigh...

I will go cry now.

I watched Rendition today its about Egyptians blowing themselves up.
Old 04-07-2008, 19:54   #12
specialweapon
Šarkness

Quote:
SICKO!

*****SPOILER********* READ AT UR OWN RISK!

THE MAN SHOT HIS OWN SON IN THE HEAD! THEN 2 MINUTES LATER THEY COULD OF BEEN SAVED..

Sigh...

I will go cry now.

I watched Rendition today its about Egyptians blowing themselves up.
that wasn't enough detail!

they had 4 bullets and 5 people, so the main character dude shoots the other 4 people, includeing his son, as an act of mercy from the "creatures", and when he is ready to die and goes to face the monsters, the military comes and clears the way, and then he knows he ****ed up

idk why but i got a chuckle out of it.
Quote:

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

Old 04-07-2008, 19:56   #13

Quote:
that wasn't enough detail!

they had 4 bullets and 5 people, so the main character dude shoots the other 4 people, includeing his son, as an act of mercy from the "creatures", and when he is ready to die and goes to face the monsters, the military comes and clears the way, and then he knows he ****ed up

idk why but i got a chuckle out of it.
lol!!!!!

Ok, so it was a tad bit dramatic. But still OMG... I will not watch that again.

Almost time for Dis bbl!
Old 04-07-2008, 20:00   #14
specialweapon
Šarkness

Quote:
lol!!!!!

Ok, so it was a tad bit dramatic. But still OMG... I will not watch that again.

Almost time for Dis bbl!
haha, im gonna burn it and keep it for later, and watch it again, and laugh OUT LOUD next time...because im a ****
Quote:

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

Old 04-07-2008, 20:20   #15
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Quote:

BTW

That's because The Mist is by Stephen King and he is the God of horror. I love his work, although the movie translations of his works are a little thin. I prefer mini-series.

Leo ~

First 2nd RB on Leo!

Eternity~

~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: