Old 07-15-2009, 09:03   #1
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
Taking a Break

K, I've had enough of this game for a bit, not due to the players, it is due to TQ not being able to run a proper game for their North American players. This is not a bash to other countries but most of the servers are in the US for players on this side of the world, but TQ now only caters to the Middle East.

I'll probally return when the memory leak is fixed, hoping by the Fall. Have fun everyone

I will continue to read the Forum to watch the GW drama.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.
Toraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2009, 10:16   #2
Rihou
tI҉‫‬**҉ju

Rihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Rihou
only a fraction of the players are actually from us
Rihou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2009, 13:24   #3
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rihou View Post
only a fraction of the players are actually from us
Yes, I fully understand that and enjoy the mix of people but the servers are in the U.S. and the ones we play are call that. Alot of the game is setup for the people on the west coast to play like Dis City. But with that last event quest being at 8 am in the morning, what is with that??
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
Fixed Club Proficiency

Old 07-15-2009, 15:53   #4
|SoldierBlz~|
~sgrd~

|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute|SoldierBlz~| has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraz View Post
Yes, I fully understand that and enjoy the mix of people but the servers are in the U.S. and the ones we play are call that. Alot of the game is setup for the people on the west coast to play like Dis City. But with that last event quest being at 8 am in the morning, what is with that??
So... this is your em... what 3rd time taking a break from CO?

***9484;***8745;***9488;(***9685;_***9685;)***9484;***8745;***9488;***65279;
|SoldierBlz~| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2009, 16:26   #5
UnknownLegend
OWNAGE

UnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond repute
lol have fun toraz D: don't come back till 1.0 cuz its ****ing hard o.o this server will be soooooooooooooo ****inggn weird and boring and u just won't want to D: lol soo yea i'll see u on 1.0 bro

I done told you boy I'm a soldier boy
I got no choice but to be a riiida
I approach you boy with the toaster boy
Get to point blank range and fiiiya
I ain't tryin to hear **** I'm supposed to be rich
Mu'fu*ka get in tha way of my bread
Then I'm 'gon load my **** then co*k my ****
N*gga trip I'll come for yo head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UnknownLegend is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2009, 16:38   #6
Rihou
tI҉‫‬**҉ju

Rihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Rihou
Quote:
yeah thats fucked up, the servers should defenitely be in europe so not only a fraction of the players got decent ping
Rihou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2009, 21:55   #7
DuxTheSmurf
Destrutor

DuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond reputeDuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond reputeDuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond reputeDuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond reputeDuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond reputeDuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond reputeDuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond reputeDuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond reputeDuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond reputeDuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond reputeDuxTheSmurf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah thats fucked up, the servers should defenitely be in europe so not only a fraction of the players got decent ping
Well make a suggestion to make the server a eu server ill vote yes right away ;-)
Old 07-16-2009, 03:23   #8
Aliens
own you

Aliens has a reputation beyond reputeAliens has a reputation beyond reputeAliens has a reputation beyond reputeAliens has a reputation beyond reputeAliens has a reputation beyond reputeAliens has a reputation beyond reputeAliens has a reputation beyond reputeAliens has a reputation beyond reputeAliens has a reputation beyond reputeAliens has a reputation beyond reputeAliens has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Agreed.
Aliens is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2009, 04:36   #9
Toraz
On Furyee

Quote:
Originally Posted by |SoldierBlz~| View Post
So... this is your em... what 3rd time taking a break from CO?
No, this is the first time I've really put the game aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownLegend View Post
lol have fun toraz D: don't come back till 1.0 cuz its ****ing hard o.o this server will be soooooooooooooo ****inggn weird and boring and u just won't want to D: lol soo yea i'll see u on 1.0 bro
You still swear too much

Quote:
Umm..aren't the element servers in Europe? or do you mean move some the older servers to Europe
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
Fixed Club Proficiency

Old 07-16-2009, 05:07   #10
~AntiHer0~
Busy

~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute~AntiHer0~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Umm..aren't the element servers in Europe? or do you mean move some the older servers to Europe
yes they r, but who the hell should go there and make the new start with the current system? it would be cool if we can transfer the chars to the euro-server
Old 07-16-2009, 06:24   #11
Toraz
On Furyee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AntiHer0~ View Post
yes they r, but who the hell should go there and make the new start with the current system? it would be cool if we can transfer the chars to the euro-server
Surprised TQ isn't allowing server changing for a fee.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
Fixed Club Proficiency

Old 07-16-2009, 08:46   #12
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
Same. game has grown away from what i used to like...

this will be my 2nd time from "stepping away" ... ... last one was a quick break (2-4 weeks) ... this one ... well ... may be alot longer. only been logging to pk those that "ask" for it.

hoping co 1.0 comes out sooner than later. ... as i may walk away from online gaming for a bit. if i want to pay - i will join the wonderful world of WoW. ... maybe. dunno. i'm cheap - so that maynot happen for a while

music rules. ... been writing alot with my hubby. ... recording a new tune or 2 also.

MOSH. f tq
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2009, 09:44   #13
Mwuah!
The Used

Mwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
Same. game has grown away from what i used to like...

this will be my 2nd time from "stepping away" ... ... last one was a quick break (2-4 weeks) ... this one ... well ... may be alot longer. only been logging to pk those that "ask" for it.

hoping co 1.0 comes out sooner than later. ... as i may walk away from online gaming for a bit. if i want to pay - i will join the wonderful world of WoW. ... maybe. dunno. i'm cheap - so that maynot happen for a while

music rules. ... been writing alot with my hubby. ... recording a new tune or 2 also.

MOSH. f tq
lol, why even bother to come back it's the same old crap, drama, moar drama, and even moar drama. And TQ really loves to screw over people it a pay to win game, not even worth playing anymore. All TQ really cares about is money money money.

Anyways hiya <3
Class: Tro-Warr-Tro
Guild: |Mwuah|

Currently Listening To [Album]:
Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness
Crash Kings - Crash Kings
Mwuah! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2009, 09:55   #14
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwuah! View Post
lol, why even bother to come back it's the same old crap, drama, moar drama, and even moar drama. And TQ really loves to screw over people it a pay to win game, not even worth playing anymore. All TQ really cares about is money money money.

Anyways hiya <3
HEY YOU! i hope real life is treating you well!

and yes - what you said is truth. if i came back to 1.0 ... well - lets say it'd be all lessons learned. ... i was too nice of a person in game ... ... heh heh.

if they release 1.0 soon nuff i will try it out again ... BUT ... we will see. we're writing and recording more than we had before ... so it is a good thing. it's definately a good rainy day (winter time) game. summer time hell no. i got more than better things to do than play a stupid game.

hugz. final ... ftw. miss ya hun.
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2009, 11:17   #15
Mwuah!
The Used

Mwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
HEY YOU! i hope real life is treating you well!

and yes - what you said is truth. if i came back to 1.0 ... well - lets say it'd be all lessons learned. ... i was too nice of a person in game ... ... heh heh.

if they release 1.0 soon nuff i will try it out again ... BUT ... we will see. we're writing and recording more than we had before ... so it is a good thing. it's definately a good rainy day (winter time) game. summer time hell no. i got more than better things to do than play a stupid game.

hugz. final ... ftw. miss ya hun.
Yeah life's fine, just a bit hectic juggling a lot of things at once at the moment.

lol... I might try it out if 1.0 ever comes out and experience the same old drama crap. And that's nice to hear that your into music now xD

LIES i r not ftw chu are ftw xD, meh i miss ya too. Every time i log onto msn your either away or offline heh, bleh i gotta go talk to you whenever you have the time to chat <3.
Class: Tro-Warr-Tro
Guild: |Mwuah|

Currently Listening To [Album]:
Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness
Crash Kings - Crash Kings
Mwuah! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: