Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 08:22   #46
Teine

Teine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond reputeTeine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
yeah i keep getting database error too.
LOL! It's the open-ended questions. I deleted my responses, and it worked. Apparently they want it to look like they care for your input but don't provide the means to do so.

Last edited by Teine; 07-10-2009 at 08:30. Reason: needed a comma
Teine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 08:33   #47
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
K, I've done the quest alot so

items
lots of bless time
lots of 1/2xp balls
lots of 9 lilies
lots of lvl1 moneybags
1soc firestick [not bound]
5+ moon boxs
lotto ticket
2smg
svg
sdg
srg
spg

I used 15 fury medals last night and traded in for the packs and placed the packs on an F button and opened as fast a I could. I got a 9lilies, moonbox, lots of bless time, lots of 1/2 XP, a lotto ticket and a smg.
I also had over an hour of Lucky Time built up.

BTW the bulls go red at 20 after the Hour and 4 of the bulls will change, hope that helps some ppl out.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.

Last edited by Toraz; 07-10-2009 at 08:39.
Toraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 12:43   #48
Origin

Origin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraz View Post
K, I've done the quest alot so

items
lots of bless time
lots of 1/2xp balls
lots of 9 lilies
lots of lvl1 moneybags
1soc firestick [not bound]
5+ moon boxs
lotto ticket
2smg
svg
sdg
srg
spg

I used 15 fury medals last night and traded in for the packs and placed the packs on an F button and opened as fast a I could. I got a 9lilies, moonbox, lots of bless time, lots of 1/2 XP, a lotto ticket and a smg.
I also had over an hour of Lucky Time built up.

BTW the bulls go red at 20 after the Hour and 4 of the bulls will change, hope that helps some ppl out.
congrats on your supergems, on the 3rd day i got a supervio... i was really hoping for another one : ( my friend also got two supers... but nothing more since... i swear... i have got like 12 moonboxes! single mets are a horrible gift... i like to think in a quest you'd get items you cant usually get...that are rare or expensive... xp,... bless... a met is worth 40k? my arch can get 3 in 100kills... nothing rare/expensive about a single met

one thing i didnt like about this quest yus, the meadow quest was worth a taurus pack, and yes the medal you used to get into the meadow was worth a taurus pack... w.t.f?

and the wording "2. Search for the irritated bull in the city " Good luck finding the angry bull among all the others" You will see the bull is red

bull is singular... it makes it sound like ONE Bull per hour will change... and in truth... i have found four BULL(S) per hour :/
lv 133,
lv 134 enough said
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 15:01   #49
silentboy

silentboy is on a distinguished road
You guys have to be kidding about the super gems ive done this quest over 50 times and all ive seen is

half exp ball
2 hours blessing time
meteor
class1 moneybag
5 moonboxes
9 lilies
=\
silentboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 17:05   #50
Origin

Origin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentboy View Post
You guys have to be kidding about the super gems ive done this quest over 50 times and all ive seen is

half exp ball
2 hours blessing time
meteor
class1 moneybag
5 moonboxes
9 lilies
=\
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bullquest.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	341.7 KB
ID:	119773  
lv 133,
lv 134 enough said
Old 07-10-2009, 21:35   #51
Brainwa$heD-v.3
Banned

Brainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Brainwa$heD-v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 21:56   #52
SolarBiscuit
EpicWinner

SolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainwa$heD-v.3 View Post
What the hell is that 38?
ToomStone 120-70 Pheonix Trojan-Ninja
SolarBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 22:00   #53
Origin

i think one of teh things that peeves me about this quest is the supposed lv requirements... my wench is a lv 118 arch, with super +3 armor and super +1 helm... and she was doing teh lv 90 part of teh quest... f'r hit her for 1k... she has 1.8k hp >.< if she hadnt had fly they would have one hit her, and they are GREEN to her... i have heard taos didnt stand any chance : (
lv 133,
lv 134 enough said
Old 07-11-2009, 12:24   #54
Brainwa$heD-v.3
Banned

Brainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
the n00b account gets better prizes.

Brainwa$heD-v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: