Old 07-09-2009, 06:31   #31
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaMatt View Post
Oh yeaaaaaa, I forgot they only changed look and not the level cap of weapons...pfft such trickery! so wow you guys are argueing about the *Graphics* of a 2D world with 3D chars when the game is very outdated on it anyways...I think I need to quit forums also..
i like 2D more. 3D makes my head spins.. all the new 3D game doesnt require skill to pk, all the do is click skill and see whos item is better
Old 07-09-2009, 06:31   #32
MastaMatt

MastaMatt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQCHINESEDRAGON View Post
of coz, why need so many chars to store when u can just use to make socket -.-||
My socket trick requires atleast 50 mets that's why lol
Old 07-09-2009, 06:34   #33
MastaMatt

Quote:
i like 2D more. 3D makes my head spins.. all the new 3D game doesnt require skill to pk, all the do is click skill and see whos item is better
Yea pretty much, however on a game called CABAL that I play you gotta keep your combo going by hitting the key at the precise time in the combo bar, or else it drops and your skills slow down...other then that yea but almost every mmorpg is about items.

Though in Conquer if your that good in FB/SS anyway someone gonna call you a aimbotter and even get you botjailed when they know a GM *cough Triaxe* while your STILL BLINKING FROM KILLING THEM LOL
Old 07-09-2009, 06:44   #34
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yea pretty much, however on a game called CABAL that I play you gotta keep your combo going by hitting the key at the precise time in the combo bar, or else it drops and your skills slow down...other then that yea but almost every mmorpg is about items.

Though in Conquer if your that good in FB/SS anyway someone gonna call you a aimbotter and even get you botjailed when they know a GM *cough Triaxe* while your STILL BLINKING FROM KILLING THEM LOL
sigh, they should never created bot, its ****ing anoying
Old 07-09-2009, 06:55   #35
MastaMatt

Quote:
sigh, they should never created bot, its ****ing anoying
TQ needs a anti cheat team + new anti cheat system by nprotect or Xtrap...but I guess I'm just being sarcastic xD
Old 07-09-2009, 06:57   #36
TQCHINESEDRAGON

Quote:
TQ needs a anti cheat team + new anti cheat system by nprotect or Xtrap...but I guess I'm just being sarcastic xD
lets hope those retarded people stop create bot, i dont want 1.0 to be ruined.
i want see players showing their real pk skills
Old 07-09-2009, 07:02   #37
MastaMatt

Quote:
lets hope those retarded people stop create bot, i dont want 1.0 to be ruined.
i want see players showing their real pk skills
Indeed, I've gotten my skill off fps games (first person shooters) it's almost the samething as waiting for someone to land on a precise predicted spot and BAM lol so fun xD
Old 07-09-2009, 07:26   #38
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
TQ will want to apply some of the 2.0 updates, like lotto as they are money generators for them. If TQ doens't see money being generated by starting up a 1.0 server I'm sure they stop it.

Truely nothing is for free, this game is a pay to play but they try and hide that fact until they get you addicted.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.
Toraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 07:55   #39
FayaDubInc.

FayaDubInc. is on a distinguished road
It would be a big fail to add lotto in Classic Conquer... If they do that, they will just have an other dead server...

And i want to see the old school weapons look...When CO wasnt a flashy game... Damn its called Classic Conquer, just bring back our CO 1.0...If ur not happy stay on CO 2.0 or creat your own private server...

Retired
FayaDubInc. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 14:49   #40
TQCHINESEDRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by FayaDubInc. View Post
It would be a big fail to add lotto in Classic Conquer... If they do that, they will just have an other dead server...

And i want to see the old school weapons look...When CO wasnt a flashy game... Damn its called Classic Conquer, just bring back our CO 1.0...If ur not happy stay on CO 2.0 or creat your own private server...
+1 i also wanted old school weapons but noob kept on argue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraz View Post
TQ will want to apply some of the 2.0 updates, like lotto as they are money generators for them. If TQ doens't see money being generated by starting up a 1.0 server I'm sure they stop it.

Truely nothing is for free, this game is a pay to play but they try and hide that fact until they get you addicted.
if lotto crap added in. im out

Last edited by Lotak; 07-09-2009 at 15:18.
TQCHINESEDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 01:31   #41
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
not EVERYTHING in CO 2.0 was bad. Like 130 weapons etc.
**** YOU YOUR A ***GOT
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 01:38   #42
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
**** YOU YOUR A ***GOT
So whut r u trying to say??
Old 07-10-2009, 03:33   #43
Narothios

Narothios is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Yeah Cabal is fun ^^ .

**** MAN! go co1.0 already x.x **** **** **** **** co2.0 **** **** 130 weapons **** 120 shield, just make the damn server already x.x don't waste ne more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that last piece was said to everyone not just MastaMatt )

Pheonix - Eternity - Leo
GL of NattSmiskarna with Theques
Narothios is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 03:40   #44
snyp
I Got TQ'd

snyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond repute
lol if they add lotto to co1.0 im not joining it -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
I'm sorry but I got the confirmation from our technicians that there is no problem with our system.

Name:snyperr Tro-warr-Tro 126-126-130
friction wat-wat 126-70
Faxfox fire-fire 120-130 (shared)
A new char *secret* 130-128-xxx
Going to be a water-warrior-ninja

Proud to be a member of Errors "India's top dota clan"
snyp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: