Old 05-18-2018, 22:41   #16
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagrat View Post
I was checking https://coevent.99.com/mysteriousrunes/ and thought that Witchery was pretty much useless because it says there:

"When the Magic Damage inflicted to a hero is lower than 15000 points, up to 6000 points of extra Magic Damage will be added, but the Final Magic Damage will not be more than 15000 points."

And I can do that without any runes but after opening detail it says:

"When the final magical damage is less than 22000, increase 6000 M-Damage."

so maybe it is not so bad after all, if it is the latter.
Nah, it's the first one. Under 15000. However, I highly doubt you're doing the full 15k to kings etc that's when the witchery rune comes in. Not for pve, but PVP vs real opponents.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2018, 02:19   #17
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagrat View Post
I was checking https://coevent.99.com/mysteriousrunes/ and thought that Witchery was pretty much useless because it says there:

"When the Magic Damage inflicted to a hero is lower than 15000 points, up to 6000 points of extra Magic Damage will be added, but the Final Magic Damage will not be more than 15000 points."

And I can do that without any runes but after opening detail it says:

"When the final magical damage is less than 22000, increase 6000 M-Damage."

so maybe it is not so bad after all, if it is the latter.
no it's capped at 15k, so if you do under 15k it will add up to 6k to cap at 15k.

if you do over 15k normally then rune will not come into effect.

for me as final magic build i do around 10k only to kings so with my rune i cap at 15k dmg per hit and win epk on points each week
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2018, 02:54   #18
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
no it's capped at 15k, so if you do under 15k it will add up to 6k to cap at 15k.

if you do over 15k normally then rune will not come into effect.

for me as final magic build i do around 10k only to kings so with my rune i cap at 15k dmg per hit and win epk on points each week
Your build and stats please!!

I specialize in builds to counter such builds, the new pirate with rune skill tidetrap, tortoisebreaker/nomercy/ highcrit with 48pct embedded torts 215 agility for OP tripple and a noob that knows what hes doing will surely messup ur day......even if ur running wat-war-war with shield and bs!
Old 05-19-2018, 03:51   #19
VeniVidiVici

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post

I specialize in builds to counter such builds, the new pirate with rune skill tidetrap, tortoisebreaker/nomercy/ highcrit with 48pct embedded torts 215 agility for OP tripple and a noob that knows what hes doing will surely messup ur day......even if ur running wat-war-war with shield and bs!
check first page i posted my build

i ranked top 8 in the whole co CS - EPK couple months back and i didn't even have full +12 then, lost to cocky monster by a couple hundred thousand points because my war rune didnt cancel his xp skill since i was lower bp and i only hit him like 11k zap lol

Last edited by VeniVidiVici; 05-19-2018 at 03:54.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:11   #20
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Nah, it's the first one. Under 15000. However, I highly doubt you're doing the full 15k to kings etc that's when the witchery rune comes in. Not for pve, but PVP vs real opponents.
Pffff...Well that sucks.
Shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2018, 02:25   #21
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
So can you explain the whitchery rune better? I donít understand how it works. Am pure water and just picked up one of those. I will post my account stats in the next message.

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2018, 03:22   #22
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
So can you explain the whitchery rune better? I donít understand how it works. Am pure water and just picked up one of those. I will post my account stats in the next message.
Hello scoobysnacked ^_^

Quote:
Witchery

Passive Skill

When the Magic Damage inflicted to a hero is lower than 15000 points, up to 6000 points of extra Magic Damage will be added, but the Final Magic Damage will not be more than 15000 points
So, if you zap someone for 4k, then rune (when fixed) will add 6k damage... you will zap for 10k

if you zap someone for 12k, then rune will just add 3k cuz maximum damage rune can add is just up to 15k... you will just zap 15k even with fixed rune
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2018, 05:21   #23
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Much more testing should be done on this rune, I have a situation....

break build fires does over 20k easy but it seems that with the rune equipped it limits my dmg to 15k even when break hits are activated.

I just need someone to confirm this for me!....is it better to not have witchery rune equipped if ur a breakbuild fire tao??
Old 06-10-2018, 22:26   #24
VeniVidiVici

Quote:

break build fires does over 20k easy but it seems that with the rune equipped it limits my dmg to 15k even when break hits are activated.

I just need someone to confirm this for me!....is it better to not have witchery rune equipped if ur a breakbuild fire tao??
this is what i did:

no rune = 6,841

witchery lvl 9 = 12,841

rune + break = 12,841

no rune + break = 6,841

i dropped my tao bp under my archers to test and used 150% dragon island break potion but something is wrong lol....

* archers counter is 30% only btw
Old 06-13-2018, 02:11   #25
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone ^_^

Gonna share my lil fire build and all suggestions are welcome = )

She is Trojan > warrior > fire

Jiang: Hp, immunity and magic attack
Chi: Hp, immunity, magic attack and +final m-attack
180 pct spgs... no stgs

Bp 402 (donation 18kkk)
329 perfection

I use refinery penetration for head, bracelet and bag... Immunity for boots and armor.. and hossu and bs ones

63.4 hp (would be nice to have refinery with both penetration and hp *sigh*)
55.5k magic attack
202 pct immunity (just rank in turtle >.<)

I don't really try chi too much.. too annoying

Cuz she's all spgs i chose runes to help her stay alive
Blue rune is 27, Witchery 9, Healer 9 and BloodspawnBooster 8 (very soon 9)

Healer can start when i get hit and save me, Bloodspawnbooster at level 9 will have 14 pct chances to activate and gimme full hp when hit (really nice i guess)... reflect and perfection helps too.. and spirithealing can be used to heal (5 times 50k hp) and kill some flying archer

i like her very much and i think for a full spg fire those runes are what can help the most... I see Princess has a support team member for ctf, gw and plunder... she not playing arena events

Maybe a fire build with runes that ppl wanna try =)
Sake - Most noob
Old 06-13-2018, 14:45   #26
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Well now I have questions. I have a BT pirate that runs 6 stg to stay alive and it works great vs all - even kings in general. I tested 43kish damage with full SDG only with a lvl 6 stg breaker and could never get it to activate with tidal or with melee on my pirate when testing. I even got slayer active and tested stg breaker with tidal and also melee and never got STG breaker to activate even with the bonus damage from slayer. Someone explain how they are getting stg breaker to activate on any chrs other then WW'rs since I have not seen it. Thanks for any general info. I know my stg breaker is only lvl 6 yet it should activate at lvl 6 if it is possible to activate and it never did in any of my testing and I did a lot of testing

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2018, 14:55   #27
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:

yeah ur defiantly right about the rune capping it at 15k it really screwd me over as i had BT, so i changed my chi.
regardless of the two my personal opioin on fire now it to just put all your stones from champ/quest onto the rune, get full -7, and spend the rest on perf. Or to go pure water. (which i find obscured)

i hope they will sometime put hossu with two socs for those who are spg build, maybe that will be worth going full spg but for now, full stg and high runes is way better because if ur mattkbt,or cs build is hitting 10k nados to ppl who are higher bp than u the only reasonable option is to just go stg , atleast then you wont die as easy and youll be hitting nearly the same lol.

When this first released i thought that this would benefit the spg build but all it did was make the final m attk build more viable imo.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2018, 15:08   #28
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
yeah ur defiantly right about the rune capping it at 15k it really screwd me over as i had BT, so i changed my chi.
regardless of the two my personal opioin on fire now it to just put all your stones from champ/quest onto the rune, get full -7, and spend the rest on perf. Or to go pure water. (which i find obscured)

i hope they will sometime put hossu with two socs for those who are spg build, maybe that will be worth going full spg but for now, full stg and high runes is way better because if ur mattkbt,or cs build is hitting 10k nados to ppl who are higher bp than u the only reasonable option is to just go stg , atleast then you wont die as easy and youll be hitting nearly the same lol.

When this first released i thought that this would benefit the spg build but all it did was make the final m attk build more viable imo.
No Mercy works the exact same way with physical damage and the cap is 22k. If you do more then 22k it negates the rune. If you do less then 22k it can add up to 10,000 points to physical damage so if you do 12k it moves your damage up to 22k. If you do 17k damage it adds only 5k and you do 22k, if you do 21k it only adds 1k and you do 22k etc.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2018, 19:04   #29
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Well now I have questions. I have a BT pirate that runs 6 stg to stay alive and it works great vs all - even kings in general. I tested 43kish damage with full SDG only with a lvl 6 stg breaker and could never get it to activate with tidal or with melee on my pirate when testing. I even got slayer active and tested stg breaker with tidal and also melee and never got STG breaker to activate even with the bonus damage from slayer. Someone explain how they are getting stg breaker to activate on any chrs other then WW'rs since I have not seen it. Thanks for any general info. I know my stg breaker is only lvl 6 yet it should activate at lvl 6 if it is possible to activate and it never did in any of my testing and I did a lot of testing
Hello Noobie ^_^

It works for me using nado and lvl 2 stg breaker on my lil dw
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stg.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	209.0 KB
ID:	151332  
Sake - Most noob
Old 06-13-2018, 19:24   #30
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Noobie ^_^

It works for me using nado and lvl 2 stg breaker on my lil dw
okay hold it for a second right there.

what do you mean with it works ? are you saying there is a difference in your damage with and without tortoise breaker ? further testing and explaining please.
because i don't think there is a way for a fire taoist can make it work.

I'm kind of have a glimpse about how tortoise breaker works. but im trying to figure damage formula so i can give a good explaining with a solid evidence.

EDIT : how much STGs does your dragon warrior have ?

Last edited by talkdjenttome; 06-13-2018 at 19:30.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: