Old 08-18-2019, 17:06   #1
simo

simo is on a distinguished road
King server

When i talk with the in-game NPC Maximus, he says that " After the event, your credit amount in this server will be x10 when transferred back to your account in your original server"

Do i have to create a character in the new server under the same account ID i have for my original/main character? or should i just make any account and bind it to my original one on the webpage event?

Also lets say i credit 4300 cps on the new server, am i going to have 43k cps on my original character/server when the event ends? will it be bound cps or normal cps?
simo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2019, 08:09   #2
simo

simo is on a distinguished road
I contacted GM about the 10x credit rebate back in old server and i found out that its just a mistake or probably a scam attempt from TQ, there is no x10 credit rebate as the NPC in-game is saying.

"GM-Flora’s reply(2019/8/21 5:23:14):
Hello dear friend, we will do our best to help you. First of all, we want to apologize to you, we are sorry that the NPC of the game is wrong, we will not get 10 times rebate. You can check out this official website. http://coevent.99.com/kingserver/ For every credit in the new server King, you will get 3 times the amount of CPs as rebate in new server, click Claim button to claim your CPs and then you can get CPs in game via mail system. And also for every credit in the new server King, you will get the same amount of CPs in the bound character in old server, click Claim button to claim your CPs and then you can get CPs in game via mail system. But you must first bind your old server character on the page, thank you for your support."
simo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: