Old 05-17-2019, 16:47   #31
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
I am not talking **** to the guy. I currently am at the top. I have been the strongest or 2nd strongest for the last 5-6 years or so but because TQ labeled Jefe at the top and me saying I am 100% sure I can beat him consistently he gets mad. Jefe is not Odin, Chloe, Bahubali
Top player gotta show it. First step go to phoenix, second beat Veni epk, third go to other servers that has those people on the list and repeat second step. $40 usd shouldn't be much to u, its like couple of minutes of work time.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 19:19   #32
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
Top player gotta show it. First step go to phoenix, second beat Veni epk, third go to other servers that has those people on the list and repeat second step. $40 usd shouldn't be much to u, its like couple of minutes of work time.
I've been in wars bigger than Phoenix I have won the most CS EPK 2 on US and 2 on EU. I have fought in more wars than any other king. I lost 1 war since becoming the top and that was to GMs playing favorites.
Phoenix war is smaller than Babyicey, Fire, and especially Thunder and Honor.
Ive proven it for long enough I don't need to anymore.
List of all the top characters I have beaten on multiple occasions is prettty long during server wars bigger than Phoenix.
I don't need to prove myself when I have far and away proven it. Ask the kings on Phoenix if they want Jefe there and they will say yes and they wont try to keep king either why do you think this is? You don't think both sides in Phoenix have asked me to go there?

Look TQ labeled me as the strongest and its been pretty common knowledge its either Jefe or Roc(With his better pilots on it). Track record proves it too.... I actually am done fighting wars for people. I am chilling now if someone wants to fight I am on Lion. Otherwise I am not going to anyone else's server and attacking them. I am not picking sides in any war on any server.
Flamelotus, Phoenix, Virgo all included.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 05-17-2019 at 19:40.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 22:06   #33
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've been in wars bigger than Phoenix I have won the most CS EPK 2 on US and 2 on EU. I have fought in more wars than any other king. I lost 1 war since becoming the top and that was to GMs playing favorites.
List of all the top characters I have beaten on multiple occasions is prettty long during server wars bigger than Phoenix.
I don't need to prove myself when I have far and away proven it. Ask the kings on Phoenix if they want Jefe there and they will say yes and they wont try to keep king either why do you think this is? You don't think both sides in Phoenix have asked me to go there?

Look TQ labeled me as the strongest and its been pretty common knowledge its either Jefe or Roc(With his better pilots on it). Track record proves it too.... I actually am done fighting wars for people. I am chilling now if someone wants to fight I am on Lion. Otherwise I am not going to anyone else's server and attacking them. I am not picking sides in any war on any server.
Damn on all of your sentences and phrases, not once have u mentioned the help of ur team. U gotta give them credit too at least, its not all bout u. No king can win solo right.
Old 05-17-2019, 23:36   #34
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Damn on all of your sentences and phrases, not once have u mentioned the help of ur team. U gotta give them credit too at least, its not all bout u. No king can win solo right.
Ye. You're right, he is a lil' bit selfish and has a big ego but let's admit it, he is the top player of Co, slightly better than Roc IMO. Moreover, Jefe is on Co long before Roc was known and back in the days, he was considered as the top player. Just to mention, I do not know Jefe, never fought with or against him, I have no idea about who he is or how he treats his side, who're his friends etc. This is just a noob's opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2019, 03:10   #35
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
LOL. The point is its still a cheat PERIOD. and with that said I WILL NEVER USE CHEATS TO PLAY A GAME. Also I do understand where you are coming from on the balance stuff yet that does not mean a player has to use auto potting. I used to use 2 f slots to pot ages ago now I just use one and yet aoe is always an issue and in a way I understand why players use the auto potting to free up clicking to heal yet that does not make it right.

All I was saying is this King of CO crap is garbage anyway. Most of the top players I have seen and watch vids on use these cheats anyway so right there you removed a big portion of the skill based play in the game if you understand what I mean.

Anyway I am done in the thread. I like everyone here anyway. I was just pointing out my opinion and it was just that "my opinion". Nobody has to care anyway about my opinion haha :P all.........
Have to agree to your point there... a Pot Macro is a Bot

Description of a Bot in German: Unter einem Bot (von englisch robot ***8218;Roboter***8216 versteht man ein Computerprogramm, das weitgehend automatisch sich wiederholende Aufgaben abarbeitet, ohne dabei auf eine Interaktion mit einem menschlichen Benutzer angewiesen zu sein.

Translated: you understand under a bot a computerprogram( which would be 3rd Party Programs like Logitech Gaming Software, Razer Synapse etc.) that does 1 action and repeats it over and over again, where the human does not have to interact with it.

So simply pressing 1 button to activate it, is activating a bot....

but still it does not change the balance in the game... and without a Macro pot PVP Matches would be over within 1-3 sec. Which would be first... boring as **** and 2nd.. the balanceing between classes would even go further away... Final P-Attack Archers / Chaser WindWalker and Firetaos would just be so far on top.... you can't even imagine

Illegal things always appear where the problem sits... Games are to expensive they get cracked ...
Consoles are to expensive in several Countrys they jailbreak it.... ppl don't earn enough money crime gets in place....

Conquer Matches end within 1 sec ... Auto Pot Macro gets its place.

you can play the white knight here like you want... but it does not change the problem which is the game itself.

Game would already be dead without Pot Macros.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!

Last edited by Oddyzeus; 05-18-2019 at 03:13.
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2019, 05:11   #36
!Yo!

!Yo! is on a distinguished road
Talking

i'll have time to play co in a few weeks if anyone wants to come fight jefe on lion .. he honestly has nobody cuz hes screwed almost everyone over at some point.. just the asslickers left tbh.. my group would help, sorry jefe but ur pilot neil is a *** lol
!Yo! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2019, 05:27   #37
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hes right on this one. Jefe shouldn't be chasing people around to prove he's the best. Whoever try to claim his spot is the one to go after him to earn the title.

What has ruined this game is those arabs with their big ego and 0 decency.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2019, 05:33   #38
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
Have to agree to your point there... a Pot Macro is a Bot

Description of a Bot in German: Unter einem Bot (von englisch robot ***8218;Roboter***8216 versteht man ein Computerprogramm, das weitgehend automatisch sich wiederholende Aufgaben abarbeitet, ohne dabei auf eine Interaktion mit einem menschlichen Benutzer angewiesen zu sein.

Translated: you understand under a bot a computerprogram( which would be 3rd Party Programs like Logitech Gaming Software, Razer Synapse etc.) that does 1 action and repeats it over and over again, where the human does not have to interact with it.

So simply pressing 1 button to activate it, is activating a bot....

but still it does not change the balance in the game... and without a Macro pot PVP Matches would be over within 1-3 sec. Which would be first... boring as **** and 2nd.. the balanceing between classes would even go further away... Final P-Attack Archers / Chaser WindWalker and Firetaos would just be so far on top.... you can't even imagine

Illegal things always appear where the problem sits... Games are to expensive they get cracked ...
Consoles are to expensive in several Countrys they jailbreak it.... ppl don't earn enough money crime gets in place....

Conquer Matches end within 1 sec ... Auto Pot Macro gets its place.

you can play the white knight here like you want... but it does not change the problem which is the game itself.

Game would already be dead without Pot Macros.
Why is that? Back then if you didn't have enough hp to survive 2 hits from someone you'd have to sit next to lady luck all week to buy as many LifeFruit as you could to play EPK. And back then you couldn't just spam LifeFruit because it'd consume 1 piece even if ur HP was full. That's part of the process that makes the game interesting. The means (legal ones) you have to find to win.

Nowadays you have macro to pot, macro to use skills, swipes that can clean half of your screen in a crowded CTF, characters that hit 13k per arrow/knife, characters that break the GW gate/pole within seconds solo (oh boy, back then u had to spread as many assassins as possible around the pole to kill it in 10 seconds, now u can just take a ww/pirate using XP to kill it in 5).

Did TQ ruin the game? Sure, they got their share in this ****show, doesn't mean this justify people using macros and all other assist softwares.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2019, 07:19   #39
kenflame

The device macro's was for making the game play more fair to people who does not use bot like actual third party that has the icon on top of ur co screen. Back in the day in 2003-2005 trojans rules with that aimbot, 1 hits with fb/ss most peeps, then 1 hits STG taos with phoenix with speed + aimbot. IMO the GM is one sided on this one, theres more fights that he has not claimed since some kings prefer to chill on their own servers. They should have made a war for all the kings on each server to log on a separate server and duke it out and see whose the best of the best, like one map and everyone is there to just spam spam spam aoe's that most kings as of today are so good at.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:05   #40
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
As we all know, after TQ introduced server transfers, servers became server farms and the big scaled pvp fights on every server scaled down to nothing. Weak kings didn't really challenge stronger kings. Everyone fled their servers or joined the winning side. The game's pvp died down. That was till El Jefe started his escapades that brought a lot of excitement to the game. He coined the slogan "Big server war". Everyone seems to forget the very first big server war that was on Snowfall, back when all of these other king accounts that everyone is mentioning did not exist.

I think it's time for story time.

Story time:
About 6 years ago I transferred to snowfall, my old server BabyIcey was ran sacked way too many times by kings from other servers. Sophia was the last one there before I left and by that time my small side either quit or transferred out. I was by myself, everywhere I went on BabyIcey I was swarmed by enemies; they were like mosquitoes. I literally was their only PVP opponent that was on that server, okay well I can't take all that credit there were a few others on my side and I'm sure they felt the same way. So I took in my pride and transferred out to snowfall.

Not sure why I chose snowfall I believe at the time I just liked the name. I get there and sure enough, it's the same song and dance as Babyicey. I joined the winning side at first since I needed a break from being the outcast. It certainly was a lot different on the winning side.

The king account there, "Sat!n" - or something like that, had a little gang of accounts/players that took over every aspect of that server, no surprise there. This was my first time witnessing it from this side and I didn't realize how screwed up it is. I mean my goodness everything was Sat!n's, no one could challenge this guy. All the weaker players that followed Sat!n were like sheep. They supported his greedy self. He gave nothing back to his side just his little group, I always wonder why people join the stronger side when they never give you any of their winnings. oh well, i digress.

With my personality I was bound to hop over to the weaker side and help them out. It was somewhere around the time TQ introduced P7's and Sat!n's group of players were hogging up the nemesis. I couldn't get my hands on any souls. I got into a little dispute with one the players from Sat!n's group and they kicked me out. Well there were a lot more involved. I fought the entire group at Nemesis and then got kicked. Oh well.

So now I'm on the weaker side.

There were commotion coming from the forums here about El jefe. At this time he was on Dragon having a war with the other king on that server, but nothing that would scale up to Snowfall's war. His Jiang was unfinished, his chi was the best chi an account could have for that time (no one had full 400's but eljefe's account was 396+ on all gates. Both his and Dejavu's accounts were the strongest on the game). I'm not sure if El jefe remembers this but I was the guy who you were talking to at that time. I remember talking about how servers are a bunch of milk farms and how cool it would be to jump from server to server fighting off the strong accounts and giving the server's weak side a chance to fight. El jefe was on board with this and strongly agreed.

Eventually, after waiting on El jefe to finish up his own war on Dragon he transferred into Snowfall, and so it began. From that day forward sides were being created. Either you were with El jefe or you were against him. There was nothing in-between. Finally, the old school pvp aspect of the game had a come back, or a little dose of it did. Anyways, I digress.

El jefe brought a band of players and accounts over with him. People who supported El Jefe transferred in. El jefe even foot a lot of people's transfer fee's to come and join in. After-all, Sat!n owned the server for years and had 99% of the server devoted to him. El jefe didn't have enough players to combat the enemy to ally ratio on the server and events like CTF we were falling behind on. Also, the donations were piling up and Sat!n was starting to feel the pressure after his King account kept battling for the 3rd spot on donations. Sat!n transferred in even more people to keep the enemy to ally ratio uneven. As more people joined Sat!n's side, other's joined in on El Jefe's side. Kings from other servers were coming in to support El jefe.

The forums were alive, people were talking all about the snowfall server war. People transferred in just to get in on the action. Those who didn't have the cps or means to transfer in created noob accounts to watch events. Furniture store was packed with noobs during epk's, skills, and teampk's. CTF spawn zone was filled with noobs lol and even pka was packed with noobs at times. This was the first of its kind, everyone wanted in on it, and it was all due to El jefe.

Long story short, Sat!n fled to another server with his gang of accounts. El Jefe won the war. It was the start of El jefe's escapades. The next war we went to was back to my old server BabyIcey to fight off Sophia.

I'd get into detail about all of it: like how everyone on Sophia's side donated a ton of $$ to push Sophia's donations up to king because she was like a good 60b away lol they must of pooled in about 10k usd to do that, not sure why they picked that account though it's garbage. Or how Army had 3 botjails and was finally perm jailed but a certain GM that was fired a while ago was corrupt and let him free. but I digress, I have to get back to work. As you can tell, We didn't win that war on Babyicey.

It was definitely a lot of fun running with El jefe. If it weren't for Ray I would've been with the el jefe group for all the other server wars. I just liked what they were about. Head into server farms, side with the weak side, and mess things up. I always sided with the weaker side and so did that group.

okay story time over bye now.

Last edited by -Kirito; 05-22-2019 at 08:52.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2019, 10:34   #41
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Yo! View Post
i'll have time to play co in a few weeks if anyone wants to come fight jefe on lion .. he honestly has nobody cuz hes screwed almost everyone over at some point.. just the asslickers left tbh.. my group would help, sorry jefe but ur pilot neil is a *** lol
I will address you big guy.

Man I willingly sent people out of Lion to allow the people on Lion to get bigger shares after I kicked your ass in 1 week.

It made no sense for me to keep a server stacked with stacked accounts after I won the server. It did not positively effect the server by sharing rewards with so many people. Nobody left because they were mad and I would love for you to name 1 person who left because they were mad You will find nobody and you will find people who I asked if they wanted to go. All I did was set a date for them to leave and I honored it. I sent people off Lion willingly to benefit them and the people on Lion.

You can always try again and I can show you how you lost to 5% of what I was capable of bringing, in 1 week. I can always up the ante and bring 20 more characters than you lost to.
I could've princed you from the moment I went to Lion but I chose the cheapest route possible to win Lion and it worked. I put almost no effort into beating you and your members who left you to join me knew this and admitted it.

Please find a group big enough and willing to fight me...you will see how hard that actually is.

--------------

If you think I am selfish ask any server or anyone who has fought on my side how selfish I am. I kept no rewards, I came out of pocket in every war I have ever been in. Wars that I came in to help that weren't my war I ended up footing the entire war because they couldn't afford it.
Ask people who I have given huge loans to in either cps or gear. Ask other kings what wars I stopped on servers I wasn't even on just to make sure people didn't suffer.

I fought DejaVu because 2 people I was friends with asked me because he apparently scammed them. I asked no other questions they needed my help and I went for 3 weeks and left because DejaVu stopped logging on for events. I selfishly went to a war I had no stake in just to help friends who ended up turning on me months later and mortgaged their real life to fight me in a war.

I went to Phoenix server after I beat Sicknazty and he quit all to help the Pinoys who asked for help against 2 top Egyptian kings at the time(Painless and Army). I asked for nothing in return but just a place for my group to chill at. Army and Painless eventually joined my group and I sent both of them to other servers to help other people who never did anything for me. I paid for those transfers, this ended up biting me in the ass because these kings were always sour about me going into Phoenix and taking their server and they flipped on me and joined the same people I helped fight against DejaVu.

I went to BabyIcey to return the backstabbing people did to me and the Pinoys joined me, the Snowfall people joined me, Lucifer and his group joined me, Emerald server joined me. I came out of pocket in that war too. Those same people who claimed DejaVu scammed them were actually the scammers (Mimi and Cee) and they fought DejaVu for gears they had no claim to but they had a GM in their pocket allowing them to bot. Crazy enough DejaVu who I had just fought was willing to come help me. Terr0r who I never spoke to was willing to come help me.

I went to Columbus and took the server from ilikepies with Rey and his group and when Rey asked me to turn on the people who helped in Babyicey on Snowfall I refused. I went to Champions to help Lucifer hold down the server during a transition he was dealing with.

The big one. Thunder and Honor wasn't even supposed to be my fight and I was the last resort they had to call up on because HB couldn't fight Hamsty and Bangroc. I went to Thunder footed that entire server war. Beat Hamsty then went to Honor to fight Bangroc which he didn't know. I was footing that war too. When the cps I was giving weren't matching the characters coming in the war started to die down because I wasn't paying for the war anymore and SGW was starting. Thunder and Honor turned into something I did not sign up for and it turned into Thunder and Honor which are the biggest wars CO has seen and then like 10 other server wars between Bangroc and HB. Going to Honor was inevitably going to happen. Everyone was waiting to see Roc vs Jefe and they got it for 2 weeks until I started asking questions.

Dont even ask me about Fire war where I lost over 200k cps to that fatass Allam scamming all of us. When I left I was asked to cover the 200k cps and transfer that Allam scammed me and everyone else and I refused. After beating HamadBiceps and GrizzlyReaper along with Tripanic for this guy I got scammed and refused to pay for it. Am I bad for that?

Ask Khang how selfish I am when he was a breakthrough prince on Dragon and he was fighting Madara. I was on Columbus and I sent him help without him even asking because I wanted to attempt to help. Khang didn't have the following he had now so it was a waste of time but I did it without even being asked or getting anything in return.
I purposely ran Madara out of Dragon server when I was on Fire server because I couldn't stand that idiot. I told HB that I did not support helping Madara because he left the day Jefe transferred to Thunder crying about enemies on Dragon he didn't have. So me and Khang ended up hurting his feelings and I sent Darkwolf to Dragon to prince Madara. He didn't like that and ended up attacking Mausoleum and supposedly quit.

Edit* I went DW in BabyIcey knowing full well it would make EPK harder to win but would benefit everyone else in Team, GW, CTF. I was fighting a group of people who knowingly botted and boasted about it and proud that Carina would always take them out. Which she did. They even found the error script to DC me and DejaVu in all events. The would use the /SpdUp command while on their fire and complained to Carina when the programmers patched it. They actually texted her the complaint. At some point we all realized we were fighting a losing battle against Carina. We were splitting the events on BabyIcey but when the opposing side is botting and a GM is knowingly allowing it made it really hard to convince people to stay fighting.

I could go on and on but I already wrote a damn book.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Last edited by Byuiso; 05-22-2019 at 13:52.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:05   #42
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
who called you selfish?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2019, 13:41   #43
Byuiso

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
who called you selfish?
Right here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Ye. You're right, he is a lil' bit selfish and has a big ego but let's admit it, he is the top player of Co, slightly better than Roc IMO. Moreover, Jefe is on Co long before Roc was known and back in the days, he was considered as the top player. Just to mention, I do not know Jefe, never fought with or against him, I have no idea about who he is or how he treats his side, who're his friends etc. This is just a noob's opinion.
Also Yoda I will reiterate.

Lion was like taking candy from a ***** and you were the *****. You should have been open to having an open alliance like I originally asked. Instead you went ape**** which your members didn't appreciate and "quit" after I walked all over you. I was not even set on going to Lion server until you started threatening and talking **** to me.

I talked to Roc and Bahubali about coming to Lion for a few weeks but decided that was a little overkill as funny as it would've been. I like how you convinced your boys Sazabi and Erebos to donate during that credit event and that you would be helping fight me but the second they went king they told me you went MIA because you couldn't hold up your end of the deal, which by the way I could've princed them too but I am not known for taking the easy way out, babe. Xoxo

Quote:
And of course I am going to take credit. When every war I have been in that isn't my fight solely falls on my shoulders to carry the alliance I will take credit. I have a solid crew but either way through every war I have been in the transfers, donations, and improvements falls on my shoulders.
On Thunder I was the only enemy of Hamsty that was actually improving. It turned into Jefe vs Rocs side which I am tired of and why I am no longer fighting in wars.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Last edited by Byuiso; 05-22-2019 at 14:57.
Old 05-22-2019, 15:52   #44
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
I never lost in thunder. Whatsup

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Or how Army had 3 botjails and was finally perm jailed but a certain GM that was fired a while ago was corrupt and let him free. but I digress, I have to get back to work. As you can tell, We didn't win that war on Babyicey.
that botjail on army on Icey was a fake vid.

Last edited by AzNtHuGsTa; 05-22-2019 at 16:46.
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2019, 16:58   #45
Byuiso

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
I never lost in thunder. Whatsup

that botjail on army on Icey was a fake vid.
That video was fake but Daniel you know damn well Carina knowingly allowed Zika and the rest of them to bot and they got caught multiple times and Carina allowed them to get out.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: