Old 09-04-2019, 03:50   #1
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
difference from level 140 and 70 armor and headgear

since perfection and many other thing are added recently im asking:
in term of defense and damage received there is still much difference wearing +12p7-7 armor and headgear lev140 OR lev 70 (permanent p7) ??
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2019, 04:23   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
There's still a big difference in defense when wearing a Lv70 armor/headgear and a Lv140 armor/headgear, even with high animas and max perfection, around 10k-14k defense in difference and you can really feel it when fighting against someone with the same stats as yours.

When TS came out, I decided to just make the weapons because I can use my +12 p7 Lv70 armor/headgear, thought it was enough. Little did I know, after a week of fighting against my usual enemies, they were hitting a bit more than usual. So I end up making a +12 Lv140 TS armor/headgear.

I even tried to level up the armor and headgear to Lv140 (Not of my class) but messed up later on after I accidentally switched to my alternate gears and back which resulted in automatically removing it.
Old 09-08-2019, 10:17   #3
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
since perfection and many other thing are added recently im asking:
in term of defense and damage received there is still much difference wearing +12p7-7 armor and headgear lev140 OR lev 70 (permanent p7) ??
Something to note.. STG and defense do not work well together so if your level 70 gears are STG's and not SDG then you're fine.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: