Old 07-18-2008, 13:59   #1
QueenTakhisis
~*Nymph*~

QueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to QueenTakhisis
Info about merge...

If ya'll havn't read or seen this here you go:

The Server Merge's influence on Characters:

To avoid characters names from being duplicated after the merge please refer to the following rules:

1) If a repetition occurs in character name after the server merge, a '[Z+ number]' will be added before your name. For example: before merging, your character's name is 'Anna'; after the merge, it is '[Z12345] Anna'.

2) If your character's name goes beyond the character limit, the system will keep only the initial letters.

3) After the merge, we will release a character renaming web page. If you are unsatisfied with your new name, you can submit a request to change your character's name. Only those with a '[Z+ number]' will be eligible for a new name.

The following data will be reserved:

1) Level
2) Experience
3) Money
4) Guild
5) Your Items
6) The credited DBs
7) Your house (including furniture and item box)
8) All your magic and skills
9)Trade Partner
10)Relationship and Contribution of Mentor and Apprentice system
11) Progress of unlocking item
12) Nobility Rank

The following data will NOT be reserved:

1) Your friends' info
2) Your enemies' info
3) The couple's info

The Guild Change After Server Merge:

1) Any repetition in guild names will be modified in the same way as a character names '[Z+ number]'; if the guild name goes beyond the letter limit, the name will be abridged.
2) All allied and enemy guild data will be deleted.
3) Due to unique guild maps in each server, the guild maps will not be saved. All guild status will be reset.
Retired

(<^.^<) (<^.^>) (>^.^>)

[/color]
QueenTakhisis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2008, 12:24   #2
docgreen
Banned

docgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to docgreen Send a message via Skype™ to docgreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenTakhisis View Post
If ya'll havn't read or seen this here you go:

The Server Merge's influence on Characters:

To avoid characters names from being duplicated after the merge please refer to the following rules:

1) If a repetition occurs in character name after the server merge, a '[Z+ number]' will be added before your name. For example: before merging, your character's name is 'Anna'; after the merge, it is '[Z12345] Anna'.

2) If your character's name goes beyond the character limit, the system will keep only the initial letters.

3) After the merge, we will release a character renaming web page. If you are unsatisfied with your new name, you can submit a request to change your character's name. Only those with a '[Z+ number]' will be eligible for a new name.

The following data will be reserved:

1) Level
2) Experience
3) Money
4) Guild
5) Your Items
6) The credited DBs
7) Your house (including furniture and item box)
8) All your magic and skills
9)Trade Partner
10)Relationship and Contribution of Mentor and Apprentice system
11) Progress of unlocking item
12) Nobility Rank

The following data will NOT be reserved:

1) Your friends' info
2) Your enemies' info
3) The couple's info

The Guild Change After Server Merge:

1) Any repetition in guild names will be modified in the same way as a character names '[Z+ number]'; if the guild name goes beyond the letter limit, the name will be abridged.
3) Due to unique guild maps in each server, the guild maps will not be saved. All guild status will be reset.

Thanks for making this handicap accessible, for those who don't posess the mental fortitude to check the CO news (seriously... there are many that are oblivious)
docgreen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2008, 12:45   #3
Kenshin~Himura
Batousai

Kenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond reputeKenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond reputeKenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond reputeKenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond reputeKenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond reputeKenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond reputeKenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond reputeKenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond reputeKenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond reputeKenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond reputeKenshin~Himura has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Woot, does this mean all the glitched spots on my guild's enemy list will be cleaned up? yay! (note: by my guild I mean Kamiya~Kasshin, not Stingray, that's Judo's problem :P)

[ 130-101-xxx ] ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Kenshin~Himura - Water/Warrior
[ 130-129-xxx ] ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Anceri - Archer/Archer
[ 130-130-130 ] ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Phaedriel - Water/Warrior/FireTao
Fire Met: [ ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ] Phoenix: [ ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ]

"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed downstairs"
Kenshin~Himura is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2008, 18:52   #4
Staticgirl

Staticgirl has a reputation beyond reputeStaticgirl has a reputation beyond reputeStaticgirl has a reputation beyond reputeStaticgirl has a reputation beyond reputeStaticgirl has a reputation beyond reputeStaticgirl has a reputation beyond reputeStaticgirl has a reputation beyond reputeStaticgirl has a reputation beyond reputeStaticgirl has a reputation beyond reputeStaticgirl has a reputation beyond reputeStaticgirl has a reputation beyond repute
Oh!
We get to relive our wedding days?

Thats exciting
SaturoS--> Fire 120 / Fire 111 (RETIRED)

My life is based on the hand of cards I hold, and the cards I pull out of the deck provided to me.
I don't always draw the best cards, but knowing the cards I do hold,
I Trust that I know how to handle myself, and ANY obstacle that approaches me.
Whats in your Hand?
Staticgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2008, 01:15   #5
MiniFlame#3
**** U!

MiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow TQ's last attempt at making money before they shut this **** hole down.
MiniFlame#3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2008, 02:53   #6
QueenTakhisis
~*Nymph*~

QueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond reputeQueenTakhisis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniFlame#3 View Post
Wow TQ's last attempt at making money before they shut this **** hole down.

o.O...um...I say this to everyone..so..Ill say it to you... Dont like the game then uninstall, quit *****ing and get off our forums if you dont play.

I have no idea who you are, but i say this to everyone that decides to ***** about the game that they choose to play.
Retired

(<^.^<) (<^.^>) (>^.^>)

[/color]

Last edited by QueenTakhisis; 07-20-2008 at 13:54.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:19   #7
Yavana
Fire Tao

Yavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond repute
Looking at the year he joined the forum, he's probably an old player who is disappointed of the things that TQ do in order to get more money. The game changed a lot since I joined and that was only 1 year and 7 months ago. I guess he just misses the old days...

FireTao->FireTao: 132-132 <- Yavana
Trojan->Trojan->Trojan: 130->131->122 <- Yavanna
Archer->Archer->Archer->Water->Water->Water: 131-133-133-134-134-134 <- Farah
Warrior->Warrior: 130-130 <- Kaileena

QUIT - January 2009, RETURNED - January 2012.
Yavana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2008, 05:14   #8
QueenTakhisis
~*Nymph*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavana View Post
Looking at the year he joined the forum, he's probably an old player who is disappointed of the things that TQ do in order to get more money. The game changed a lot since I joined and that was only 1 year and 7 months ago. I guess he just misses the old days...
so do i, my forum join date is crap..been banned like..twice..rofl... Ive played since 2003...so if thats the case then i get it..but i still stand by what I said, being a veteran player, I think its stupid to ***** about a game that you choose to play..irregardless.:/
Retired

(<^.^<) (<^.^>) (>^.^>)

[/color]
Old 07-20-2008, 05:19   #9
Yavana
Fire Tao

Yavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think he's playing anymore. xD

FireTao->FireTao: 132-132 <- Yavana
Trojan->Trojan->Trojan: 130->131->122 <- Yavanna
Archer->Archer->Archer->Water->Water->Water: 131-133-133-134-134-134 <- Farah
Warrior->Warrior: 130-130 <- Kaileena

QUIT - January 2009, RETURNED - January 2012.
Yavana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2008, 12:53   #10
DeJune
k1|L3R

DeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have no idea who you are...
Mini is legendary. You can't talk to him that way lol.

DeJune:
[Insert Signature Here]

De'Noob Mod >>
You know you play too much Conquer when you punch a random guy in the street and say "sry, pk was on"
>>Spam, Egg, Spam, Spam, Bacon, Sausage, and Spam.
DeJune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2008, 12:54   #11
QueenTakhisis
~*Nymph*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJune View Post
Mini is legendary. You can't talk to him that way lol.
pfffftttt DJ..now now :P
Retired

(<^.^<) (<^.^>) (>^.^>)

[/color]
Old 07-20-2008, 14:16   #12
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
o.O...um...I say this to everyone..so..Ill say it to you... Dont like the game then uninstall, quit *****ing and get off our forums if you dont play.

I have no idea who you are, but i say this to everyone that decides to ***** about the game that they choose to play.
Mini is old school, a professional PKer the same as Axo/Shandal.

He is the only player that is allowed to be rude to me
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 01:54   #13
docgreen
Banned

docgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond reputedocgreen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to docgreen Send a message via Skype™ to docgreen
Seems like you're a bit out of your league Nikki.

I dun even know mini... I'm not old enough
docgreen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 02:00   #14
DeathByMagic
Lolz?

DeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Old time players matter how so, Personally I only care for the present not the past, Yes they may have been good players but their time is gone and past as is mine mostly, People don't get special treatment from me just for playing a god damn game for so and so long back way back when.

"Rawr means I love you in Dinosaur."
DeathByMagic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 06:18   #15
Giant
Tupe-san

Giant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by docgreen View Post
I dun even know mini... I'm not old enough
Then I guess I have been playing longer than u

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: