Old 06-10-2008, 17:13   #31
Vice
HotCotton

Vice has a reputation beyond reputeVice has a reputation beyond reputeVice has a reputation beyond reputeVice has a reputation beyond reputeVice has a reputation beyond reputeVice has a reputation beyond reputeVice has a reputation beyond reputeVice has a reputation beyond reputeVice has a reputation beyond reputeVice has a reputation beyond reputeVice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence View Post
Mods can't do anything in-game.
Mods also can't view the live support forums.
Also, the live support forums don't exist.
The forum database (where mods have power) is in no way connected to the game anymore. Even an admin on the forums wouldn't be able to do anything in-game.
I didn't mean the exact powers mods have, I was giving an example, they'd be able to ban.

Main games: Call of Duty World at War / Gears of War 2
Vice is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2008, 20:21   #32
Cadence
Banned

Cadence has a reputation beyond reputeCadence has a reputation beyond reputeCadence has a reputation beyond reputeCadence has a reputation beyond reputeCadence has a reputation beyond reputeCadence has a reputation beyond reputeCadence has a reputation beyond reputeCadence has a reputation beyond reputeCadence has a reputation beyond reputeCadence has a reputation beyond reputeCadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Cadence Send a message via MSN to Cadence Send a message via Yahoo to Cadence Send a message via Skype™ to Cadence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice View Post
I didn't mean the exact powers mods have, I was giving an example, they'd be able to ban.
Ban forum accounts only
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: