Old 06-24-2017, 02:44   #1
Kamakazii

Kamakazii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kamakazii
Attribute question

Hello, I'm back after a few years, last time I played max lvl was 130. And I noticed it's now 140 so I was wondering how much attributes am I missing using my 130-126 140? How many attributes do I get per lvl?. If it's a good difference I may just make a new toon.
Kamakazii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2017, 03:44   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakazii View Post
Hello, I'm back after a few years, last time I played max lvl was 130. And I noticed it's now 140 so I was wondering how much attributes am I missing using my 130-126 140? How many attributes do I get per lvl?. If it's a good difference I may just make a new toon.
Hello Kamakazii =)

The maximum number of attribute points is now 900.

Hmmm.. If you second reborned at 126, you missing 34 points

http://co.99.com/guide/reborn/rebornadv.shtml

Dunno when you came back, what class you wanna play, what you know, but maybe better to make new character cuz now it goes fast to level to 130 > 130 even if that second reborn quest can be annoying to do if you don't have exemption token or some help =.=
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2017, 06:34   #3
Jesserina
Kawaii

Jesserina is on a distinguished road
It doesn't really matter anymore nowadays, there is a quest which gives 1 mystery fruit a week (+ some attribute tokens). Besides that, a new daily quest can give those attribute tokens too (if you have 4 different tokens you can make another mystery fruit).

For the record, if you pick the option to use a mystery fruit randomly, you can get 1-3 attribute points for free. Alternatively you can spend cps to get 3 points for sure, or save up horse points to buy a mystery dew(or the same daily for the attributes can give mysterydew parts) to get 3 points for sure.

In other words, with some time you can easily compensate the 'lost' points from rebirth.
Jesserina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2017, 14:08   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakazii View Post
If you weren't already 140 I'd say "save some time and make a new character" but since you are you'll most likely be losing time. Just do the dailies and you'll regain the points eventually and gain more by doing what was said above.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: