Old 09-23-2017, 13:31   #136
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
I see, I wil forward it to our staff to see if that will also be changed in English CO.
We need option to hide hossu, it looks really girly
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2017, 16:38   #137
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
We need option to hide hossu, it looks really girly
They just need to let people use 1 hand weapon accessory on them. Would take care of that easily.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2017, 17:09   #138
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
They just need to let people use 1 hand weapon accessory on them. Would take care of that easily.
I would rather just not see it, hide it like you can hide wings in wardrobe.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2017, 01:50   #139
Saw#41

Saw#41 is on a distinguished road
Please make it to open 4 or 5 accounts on the same PC

Last edited by Saw#41; 09-24-2017 at 01:53.
Saw#41 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2017, 15:10   #140
Lep
Real

Lep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saw#41 View Post
Please make it to open 4 or 5 accounts on the same PC
I mean, yeah... I'm all the way going to agree with this guy. VIP can have up to 6 accounts if I'm correct. If people are paying that much then more than 3 clients should be accessible at a time.
Lep is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2017, 00:12   #141
Ghost05

Ghost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't leave poker, I got stuck there.
Ghost05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2017, 11:26   #142
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
Fix Iron Shirt.

It lasts for 300 ****ing seconds. How is it possible? An elite PK match lasts for 3 to 5 minutes this doesn't make sense. Why would you let warrior keep the xp skill for the entire match and taking only 10k damage.
Cuz its warrior. Its ment to be a tanker in this game.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2017, 00:19   #143
sniper4kill

sniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond repute
The additional reward player's get when teaming up in Tower of Mystery quest , they look invisible

sniper4kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2017, 11:14   #144
zula1311

zula1311 is on a distinguished road
Talking

hi Gm all players have full 2 sock items but onlt tao dont haves. make 2 sock hossu for tao
zula1311 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2017, 12:21   #145
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zula1311 View Post
hi Gm all players have full 2 sock items but onlt tao dont haves. make 2 sock hossu for tao
Part of my balance thread they definitely need 2 soc hossu and to be able to cover them with weapon accessories. Bs needs magic damage not physical when training proficiency, their mele attack should do magic damage with a bs not physical, and they need a strong break refinery for their bs similar to the two handed possibly stronger since the bracelet souls have no break.

Please consider this all to help improve fire taoist balance. Thank you.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 09-26-2017, 15:24   #146
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Part of my balance thread they definitely need 2 soc hossu and to be able to cover them with weapon accessories. Bs needs magic damage not physical when training proficiency, their mele attack should do magic damage with a bs not physical, and they need a strong break refinery for their bs similar to the two handed possibly stronger since the bracelet souls have no break.

Please consider this all to help improve fire taoist balance. Thank you.
and also the epic skill for fire and water must be buffed a little (100% useless atm)
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2017, 15:42   #147
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
and also the epic skill for fire and water must be buffed a little (100% useless atm)
I have the fire one listed on my post the water one I'm not really sure what the CD on it is but for it I would say 30 sec would be a good CD the effects are decent enough otherwise.

Old 09-26-2017, 21:40   #148
ThreathLine

ThreathLine is on a distinguished road
I think it would be benefitial for everybody if epic quest could be paid with Cps bound. At least for those like me who are 100% sure of what class they want to be, it would be a great help.
ThreathLine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 02:30   #149
sniper4kill

sniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond repute
Graphics aren't complete at the Castle cave 141.084

Last edited by sniper4kill; 09-27-2017 at 06:21.
sniper4kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 05:44   #150
heyoo

heyoo is on a distinguished road
Some Bugs

I noticed that you changed the visual effects of skills but not the skill souls. Now it doesn't mean anything to have a skill soul therefore you should come with a new design for them aswell.

I don't know if it's because it's a beta test but accessories don't work (they hide the weapons but you appear empty handed).

You can't change resolution.

when you do a daily quest and teleport from a DailyQuestNPC when you come back you always go to a specific one and not the one you talked to before going.
heyoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: