Old 02-06-2010, 15:00   #1
destroy22222

destroy22222 is on a distinguished road
For every one don't know who is Clash

1st of all brad you have no respect to any one and all of your friends will see that

its the 1st time i'll write here in this **** place

i'm Clash the king of this server now

if the old ppl rem
SoRiaL
tsongo23
marshel

i'm the same owner of all of this
and how i made this gear its not your fkin bus :P all what i can say i made all with codes

if you all wanna know why i'm enemy with brad and steve

here is the reason :
brad made my guild enemy just to fight with one person
and then he gave sage his pass and let her play with his account and hit me while we was friends
and he is sad because i was mad on him coz he let my enemy open his account and open pk on a friend

same as steve
steve put a noob in guild enemy and he wanna this noob didn't die in all of this fight between enemy
so steve found the reason to delete friend with me and hit me ( coz his noob died in a wrong way in GA ) hahahahaha

and about all the other stupid players i have no problem with them just guild enemy

i'm as all know-ed me b4 good with every one but i didn't forgive to any one **** and wrong with me same as brad did

at last my enemy with sage was cause she wanna me with her side while she let paul log her account and **** to me in world so i unallied her and she didn't accept that coz she was know i'm the one make her win without me she keep lose

i'm not greedy or arrogant or any thing i'm just an egy man love any one from egy or not coz we all ppl and we all from the same person from same father and same mother of all humans

i'll not write any more in this forum

ty all
Clash
Pervert

Last edited by destroy22222; 02-06-2010 at 16:54.
destroy22222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 15:14   #2
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
And Im Lee, Queen of kittens and all thing cutes. ;D

Last edited by Only4Hahni; 02-08-2010 at 06:51.
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 21:20   #3
MikeDaKilla
Disturbed

MikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond repute
Still a noop...
Reborn: Ninja-Warrior-Fire
Guild: Kamikaziz Deputy
Clan: Fatal~Attraction Leader
Wench: Aint got one
Potency: 325
Magic Attack: 15640
HP: 16.1k
MP: 2.2k

Ears: S(+12) SPG SPG -7%
Bag: S(+7) SPG SPG -7%
Brace: S(+12) SPG SPG
BS: S(+12) SPG SPG -7%
Robe: S(+7) SPG SPG -7%
Boots: S(+7) SPG SPG -7%
Fan: S(+7) STG STG -1%
Tower: S(+7) SGG SGG -1%
Steed(+7)
Gourd -1%

The strong will rise and the weak will perish
MikeDaKilla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 10:57   #4
DarkDargon
Typo (TMT)

DarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond repute
I diddnt even read that all i read the first and last line : |
Glad thats the last thing he's writin xD
Bp - 256
Server - Gryphon/Cerberus

Gears!
Super +6 SDG -1 Ears
Super +6 SDG Nekky
Super +5 SDG SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG SDG Katana
Super +5 SDG SDG -5 Dmg Katana
Super +4 SDG Vest
Super +4 SDG -1 Boots
Super +5 STG Fan
Super +5 RGG Tower
+5 Star Steed
Gourd
Baron

Oh Laddergoat your so random
DarkDargon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 10:57   #5
Anti_Losers

Anti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy22222 View Post
1st of all brad you have no respect to any one and all of your friends will see that

if the old ppl rem
SoRiaL
tsongo23
marshel

and how i made this gear its not your fkin bus :P all what i can say i made all with codes

here is the reason :
and then he gave sage his pass and let her play with his account and hit me while we was friends
and he is sad because i was mad on him coz he let my enemy open his account and open pk on a friend

same as steve
steve put a noob in guild enemy and he wanna this noob didn't die in all of this fight between enemy
so steve found the reason to delete friend with me and hit me ( coz his noob died in a wrong way in GA ) hahahahaha

and about all the other stupid players i have no problem with them just guild enemy

i'm as all know-ed me b4 good with every one but i didn't forgive to any one **** and wrong with me same as brad did

at last my enemy with sage was cause she wanna me with her side while she let paul log her account and **** to me in world so i unallied her and she didn't accept that coz she was know i'm the one make her win without me she keep lose

i'm not greedy or arrogant or any thing i'm just an egy man love any one from egy or not coz we all ppl and we all from the same person from same father and same mother of all humans

ty all
to be honest i knew you since long time ago... and i know u r not ***.. maybe i dislike you but am still sure you are not a f a g but right now you look so stupid .. you come over here to cry over a game ? whoever write it amr or hany if you want to fix your problem with brad and steve and AM SURE STEVE WONT GIVE UP since i know him more than anyone ever here till i quit the game you can fix it with him personaly not on the fourm.. unless you try to show the players here why you both kos eachother and i dont think anyone care to know the reason..
one more thing amr or hany maybe you are the king of the server.. but you are skillless and thats a problem
anyway i wish you both guys fix this problem and never cry over a vidio game
oh dont love all the egys some of them really F A G S
Anti_Losers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 12:11   #6
Pkdon

Pkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Losers View Post
to be honest i knew you since long time ago... and i know u r not ***.. maybe i dislike you but am still sure you are not a f a g but right now you look so stupid .. you come over here to cry over a game ? whoever write it amr or hany if you want to fix your problem with brad and steve and AM SURE STEVE WONT GIVE UP since i know him more than anyone ever here till i quit the game you can fix it with him personaly not on the fourm.. unless you try to show the players here why you both kos eachother and i dont think anyone care to know the reason..
one more thing amr or hany maybe you are the king of the server.. but you are skillless and thats a problem
who are you? You got a very good point
Pkdon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 14:21   #7
Anti_Losers

Anti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkdon View Post
who are you? You got a very good point
well am someone you know but i wont tell.. xD
Old 02-07-2010, 15:32   #8
D M
Banned

D M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

if the old ppl rem
SoRiaL
tsongo23
marshel

here is the reason :

same as steve

ty all
You got it wrong at 1 part, if you mean your gear and your Rank at Donation then you are a King.
You can't say you are the King of the server because what when you don't got your +12 gear?
What if you the same like me, full 1soc ?
Are you then still the King?
The King is the most skilled person, Nam could call hisself a KING when he were owning the server.

Quote:
Nomad says:
i wanna play on the poopsex server be plus 12
Egy's :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YsSINT75c

Botjail list :
??Marshel?? [ Aimbot ]

**Dam** [ Autolevel ]

!!MaSSari!! [ Aimbot ]

marshel [ Aim Bot ]

All in a row
D M is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 15:36   #9
cerberous/KiRA
KiRA

cerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Yahoo to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Skype™ to cerberous/KiRA
forgive me if this is a stupid question but; wuts the point of this thread?
i read the entire o.p. and all i see is an ingame issue between friends...

Quote:
i cant beleive im saying this, i agree with you...
HOLY CRAP THE WORLD IS ENDING!!
KiRA/tro 130-xxx
RiKU/warior 120-xxx
slim_shady/water tao 115-xxx
mets/archer
gemly/fire tao
heavens~demon/merchant

RIP emyli sawagi u will be missed
Quote:
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Quote:
trapped in limbo in great lakes IL (awaiting orders )
cerberous/KiRA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 22:23   #10
MikeDaKilla
Disturbed

MikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond reputeMikeDaKilla has a reputation beyond repute
Point is clash is just on his rag that no one recognizes him as King of the server! hes got along ways to go xD
Reborn: Ninja-Warrior-Fire
Guild: Kamikaziz Deputy
Clan: Fatal~Attraction Leader
Wench: Aint got one
Potency: 325
Magic Attack: 15640
HP: 16.1k
MP: 2.2k

Ears: S(+12) SPG SPG -7%
Bag: S(+7) SPG SPG -7%
Brace: S(+12) SPG SPG
BS: S(+12) SPG SPG -7%
Robe: S(+7) SPG SPG -7%
Boots: S(+7) SPG SPG -7%
Fan: S(+7) STG STG -1%
Tower: S(+7) SGG SGG -1%
Steed(+7)
Gourd -1%

The strong will rise and the weak will perish
MikeDaKilla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2010, 04:08   #11
destroy22222

destroy22222 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

my dear i think i know ou well Amr here BTW and who say that i came here to cry i write here just to tell all of those losers who is Clash

1st of all i didn't write here to solve it between me and brad and steve just for a small reason if they wanna solve it I'll not

i was just telling all who is Clash ( for the old players who keep ask me who am i )
and i write how this war start and why for the same reason ( alot ask me in this point )

at last i love every one be good with me and i wanna one of those hate me tell me that i made wrong or **** with any of them before he **** to me 1st

cya all and ty for your good words hehehehe
Clash
Pervert
destroy22222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2010, 06:51   #12
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
And Im Lee, Queen of kittens and all thing cutes. ;D
And marshmellows.
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2010, 12:00   #13
DarkDargon
Typo (TMT)

DarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

ty all
Quote:
my dear i think i know ou well Amr here BTW and who say that i came here to cry i write here just to tell all of those losers who is Clash

1st of all i didn't write here to solve it between me and brad and steve just for a small reason if they wanna solve it I'll not

i was just telling all who is Clash ( for the old players who keep ask me who am i )
and i write how this war start and why for the same reason ( alot ask me in this point )

at last i love every one be good with me and i wanna one of those hate me tell me that i made wrong or **** with any of them before he **** to me 1st

cya all and ty for your good words hehehehe
Well theres that first quote broken already.
Bp - 256
Server - Gryphon/Cerberus

Gears!
Super +6 SDG -1 Ears
Super +6 SDG Nekky
Super +5 SDG SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG SDG Katana
Super +5 SDG SDG -5 Dmg Katana
Super +4 SDG Vest
Super +4 SDG -1 Boots
Super +5 STG Fan
Super +5 RGG Tower
+5 Star Steed
Gourd
Baron

Oh Laddergoat your so random
DarkDargon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2010, 14:09   #14
cerberous/KiRA
KiRA

cerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Yahoo to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Skype™ to cerberous/KiRA
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDaKilla View Post
Point is clash is just on his rag that no one recognizes him as King of the server! hes got along ways to go xD
lol, thnx for clearing that up XD
KiRA/tro 130-xxx
RiKU/warior 120-xxx
slim_shady/water tao 115-xxx
mets/archer
gemly/fire tao
heavens~demon/merchant

RIP emyli sawagi u will be missed
Quote:
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Quote:
trapped in limbo in great lakes IL (awaiting orders )
cerberous/KiRA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2010, 15:54   #15
Anti_Losers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberous/KiRA View Post
i cant beleive im saying this, i agree with you...
HOLY CRAP THE WORLD IS ENDING!!
rofl xD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: