Old 10-16-2008, 21:30   #1
Vox+PotencyPWN
Banned

Vox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond repute
Snowbright ..

i dunno who you are but trust me you are the most noobest stupidest player i have ever met lol...

#1 calling me an aimboter " still you havent shown any proofs, your just proving how good i am getting " :P

#2 getting happy because you killed me when i didnt even see you coming, nor foooosa i dunno how they do it in egypt but i cant play with 2k ping "blame my router LMAO "

#3 making fun of nemo in GA saying he is a moving guy, job its a job as long as he is making more money than you are,please tell me whats yours ? a grocery store clerk ? or what

"its funny how you make fun of him when he is not around and when he is on you suck up to him and ask him to stop me from killing you :P and foosa lol irony"

i am going to be away till i get my net fixed but trust me when i get back i ll make you cry like before keep on walking when you see me i dont aimbot get over it i am just good and i make you lose exp

i didnt lie when i said 2k ping look at my SS and you still got pwned
Attached Thumbnails
94312211.jpg  

I am a Pro SSer no !scentbot /#scentbot stop whining please aimboter / aimbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomox2 View Post
Is this why fooooosa was dead in ga almost all night? Typin up his thread. =D

Last edited by Vox+PotencyPWN; 10-16-2008 at 21:33.
Vox+PotencyPWN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2008, 22:55   #2
Tomox2
Loveless

Tomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tomox2
Emy replies!

Quote:
i dunno who you are but trust me you are the most noobest stupidest player i have ever met lol...

#1 calling me an aimboter " still you havent shown any proofs, your just proving how good i am getting " :P <<< Pff Vox you aims bots man nubbb

#2 getting happy because you killed me when i didnt even see you coming, nor foooosa i dunno how they do it in egypt but i cant play with 2k ping "blame my router LMAO " <<<< PWNED *****

#3 making fun of nemo in GA saying he is a moving guy, job its a job as long as he is making more money than you are,please tell me whats yours ? a grocery store clerk ? or what <<<< umm....? I'm a resteraunt owner. ^^ and bum. and hair stylist, but mostly a bum. ;p

"its funny how you make fun of him when he is not around and when he is on you suck up to him and ask him to stop me from killing you :P and foosa lol irony" <<< lol wut?

i am going to be away till i get my net fixed but trust me when i get back i ll make you cry like before keep on walking when you see me i dont aimbot get over it i am just good and i make you lose exp Oh so THATS why everyone I duel just starts walking. Lol wtf? I thought it was just cause I can't hit **** when they walk.

i didnt lie when i said 2k ping look at my SS and you still got pwned
Sever#41 - 130 Water > 126 Warrior ( 215 Potency )

Quote:
sev·er
1: To separate (a part) from the whole, as by cutting or the like.
2: To divide into parts, esp. forcibly; cleave.
3: To break off or dissolve (ties, relations, etc.).
4: To distinguish; discriminate between.

READ me.

People I've BOT jailed.
Tomox2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2008, 23:24   #3
LoveLetters
Free

LoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond repute
tweakers

Dale & Hope Hammers
February 14, 2011
Forever & Always

DollaBillz tro tro arch.. lost in time.
LoveLetters is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2008, 01:39   #4
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
Everyone got the right to talk and accuse, and you have the right to kill
Actually, I have seen since 4 years of playing, anyone got killed always says "Aimbot" or "speedhack".
I've been called botter many times before.

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2008, 18:40   #5
Pexy
Banned

Pexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond repute
the **** is wrong with been a "moving guy" 0o ... 600 bucks a week for a 19 year old who lives on his own 0o .... u no i aint got a family to support nor do i have 10 kids to feed or a expensive wife i need to hand over my check to everyweek ...

u can make fun of me as much as you would like it bothers me not, if u knew me IRL you would have the right to speak non sence towards me. To bad you do not so everything you say towards me will just enter thro one of my ears move around my brain a bit make me go "wut?" then get out on the other side and i will preaty much forget everything you said. Insults does not get to me, im just a "moving guy" and yet i can afford Dbs to make my items better i dont have time to plvl or reborn warriors like most of you do so i work for my money and have it easy on CO ... most of u sit at home all day long getin fed by ur parents while u work hard on co .. simple as that and yet there is noone here callin u a no life crook or some "nerd" who doesnt leave the room and cant even telll pixels from reality.

i wake up everything with one thing in mind .. that is to live thro another day and make the best of it ... while im awake i think of my life my family thats far from me my friends About Amy mostly ... and when im coming home i thnk of wut im gonna cook for dinner when im going to shower wonder wut shows are on tv to watch .. wonder if i got any messeges any mail i thnk of how good a shower will be soon after i get off from under the hot water ... then i thnk bout loggin on co and having a good time .. playiin a "Pk" game .. so i go after players to kill .. others to chat ... that is wut my life is bout ... coz i got a life outside CO .. i have better things to do then listen to wut somone says to me on a game ...

now most of u .. wud preaty much be wakin up everythng wonderin if the char u left on tg gained a lvl ... gained 50 pcc .. did u fix ur skills over night? wut happened to ur enemies while u were offline ??? any new drama going on ? ... that person who said ur a moron last night .. are u eager to to "pwn" him soon as u wake up ? do u wake up n the mornin turn on ur pc and go "hunt" this person ? is CO preaty much one of the most important thngs u do all day ? ... i no this bcoz i was once like this .. but im not anymore iv changed in time everyone does .. in time everyone nos CO is just a game ... ii was young all i did was go to school come home and play co wich is fine kids needs entertainment but im grown up now .. im not an adult but i must act like one .. so i try my best to be one and not just act like one.

meh wall of txts i dont even bother writin crap on forums nomore .. used to be a place to come read fun stuff .. now everytime somethng happens on CO.. somone dies smoone looses gear .. somone fkin enemies a guild is a forum drama discussion .. live up to the game play it as it was like any other game .. follow the purpose of the game stop makin CO ur life .. its not .. u die rev urself come back u die again ? rev once again .. if u got no chance of winn go lvl .. go rb warriors go plvl make urself stronger so u can face ur enemy when u can .. dont whine .. dont cry bout it .. DONT MAKE THREAD ON FORUMS about it .... noone wants to read the drama crap ... and if ur a peace person u dont like dien .. then stay off GA ... and obviously if ur guild is enemied .. then leave ur guild ... if u dont wanna die ... either that or u can go play fkin fairyland or some other **** where instead of killing a person u hand out candycanes instead and make friends with everyone

Last edited by Pexy; 10-17-2008 at 19:41.
Pexy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2008, 19:24   #6
Steph_In_Way

Steph_In_Way has a reputation beyond reputeSteph_In_Way has a reputation beyond reputeSteph_In_Way has a reputation beyond reputeSteph_In_Way has a reputation beyond reputeSteph_In_Way has a reputation beyond reputeSteph_In_Way has a reputation beyond reputeSteph_In_Way has a reputation beyond reputeSteph_In_Way has a reputation beyond reputeSteph_In_Way has a reputation beyond reputeSteph_In_Way has a reputation beyond reputeSteph_In_Way has a reputation beyond repute
:(

i was so touched about ur thread.. *cries*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexy View Post
the **** is wrong with been a "moving guy" 0o ... 600 bucks a month for a 19 year old who lives on his own 0o .... u no i aint got a family to support nor do i have 10 kids to feed or a expensive wife i need to hand over my check to everyweek ...

u can make fun of me as much as you would like it bothers me not, if u knew me IRL you would have the right to speak non sence towards me. To bad you do not so everything you say towards me will just enter thro one of my ears move around my brain a bit make me go "wut?" then get out on the other side and i will preaty much forget everything you said. Insults does not get to me, im just a "moving guy" and yet i can afford Dbs to make my items better i dont have time to plvl or reborn warriors like most of you do so i work for my money and have it easy on CO ... most of u sit at home all day long getin fed by ur parents while u work hard on co .. simple as that and yet there is noone here callin u a no life crook or some "nerd" who doesnt leave the room and cant even telll pixels from reality.

i wake up everything with one thing in mind .. that is to live thro another day and make the best of it ... while im awake i think of my life my family thats far from me my friends About Amy mostly ... and when im coming home i thnk of wut im gonna cook for dinner when im going to shower wonder wut shows are on tv to watch .. wonder if i got any messeges any mail i thnk of how good a shower will be soon after i get off from under the hot water ... then i thnk bout loggin on co and having a good time .. playiin a "Pk" game .. so i go after players to kill .. others to chat ... that is wut my life is bout ... coz i got a life outside CO .. i have better things to do then listen to wut somone says to me on a game ...

now most of u .. wud preaty much be wakin up everythng wonderin if the char u left on tg gained a lvl ... gained 50 pcc .. did u fix ur skills over night? wut happened to ur enemies while u were offline ??? any new drama going on ? ... that person who said ur a moron last night .. are u eager to to "pwn" him soon as u wake up ? do u wake up n the mornin turn on ur pc and go "hunt" this person ? is CO preaty much one of the most important thngs u do all day ? ... i no this bcoz i was once like this .. but im not anymore iv changed in time everyone does .. in time everyone nos CO is just a game ... ii was young all i did was go to school come home and play co wich is fine kids needs entertainment but im grown up now .. im not an adult but i must act like one .. so i try my best to be one and not just act like one.

meh wall of txts i dont even bother writin crap on forums nomore .. used to be a place to come read fun stuff .. now everytime somethng happens on CO.. somone dies smoone looses gear .. somone fkin enemies a guild is a forum drama discussion .. live up to the game play it as it was like any other game .. follow the purpose of the game stop makin CO ur life .. its not .. u die rev urself come back u die again ? rev once again .. if u got no chance of winn go lvl .. go rb warriors go plvl make urself stronger so u can face ur enemy when u can .. dont whine .. dont cry bout it .. DONT MAKE THREAD ON FORUMS about it .... noone wants to read the drama crap ... and if ur a peace person u dont like dien .. then stay off GA ... and obviously if ur guild is enemied .. then leave ur guild ... if u dont wanna die ... either that or u can go play fkin fairyland or some other **** where instead of killing a person u hand out candycanes instead and make friends with everyone
Old 10-17-2008, 19:38   #7
LoveLetters
Free

LoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond repute
I saved this... it was cool

Dale & Hope Hammers
February 14, 2011
Forever & Always

DollaBillz tro tro arch.. lost in time.
LoveLetters is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2008, 19:39   #8
Vox+PotencyPWN
Banned

Vox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond reputeVox+PotencyPWN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the **** is wrong with been a "moving guy" 0o ... 600 bucks a month for a 19 year old who lives on his own 0o .... u no i aint got a family to support nor do i have 10 kids to feed or a expensive wife i need to hand over my check to everyweek ...

600 a week or month ??

Quote:
Old 10-17-2008, 19:40   #9
Pexy
Banned

Pexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond reputePexy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox+PotencyPWN View Post
600 a week or month ??
week lol sry .. 100 a day fixed no certain amount per hrs lol 6 days a week

EDIT: edited lol
Old 10-17-2008, 19:42   #10
Vox+PotencyPWN
Banned

Quote:
week lol sry .. 100 a day fixed no certain amount per hrs lol 6 days a week

EDIT: edited lol
i knew it was 600 a week ***** hook me up with a job cause i only make 350 a week -.- tax screws me i want a cash job like yours mang

Quote:
Old 10-17-2008, 19:51   #11
Pexy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox+PotencyPWN View Post
i knew it was 600 a week ***** hook me up with a job cause i only make 350 a week -.- tax screws me i want a cash job like yours mang
im bout to leave mine ... im sick as **** *****s still telln me to go ... i went today tould em i wanted stay home lol .. >.> prefer getin 350 a week and getin fkin sick days then getin 600 and havn t go work while sick
Old 10-17-2008, 19:52   #12
tristnogivafuk
Victory

tristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the **** is wrong with been a "moving guy" 0o ... 600 bucks a week for a 19 year old who lives on his own 0o .... u no i aint got a family to support nor do i have 10 kids to feed or a expensive wife i need to hand over my check to everyweek ...

You've posted a bit of drama crap yourself you know,when you follow your own advice then you can lecture others...btw was some of that aimed at your friend vox?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownLegend View Post
**** you to TQ u can lick every part of my left nut, your not worth both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGod View Post
i dont paypal, i take what i want. take nemo for example, stupiest mother ****er on planet earth.
tristnogivafuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2008, 19:57   #13
HypoZoniC!
Nothing

HypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HypoZoniC!
basicaly
omeN - Nemo w.e u wanna call him
is a 19 year old computer nerd who spends his weekly pay check on the game

amirite
kthxby
~|BioHazzard|~ - Tro-Arch, 130-113 - Met Noob.
TinkyWinky - Wat-War-Nin, 130-130-130 - Retired - Light
Guardian - Nin-War-Fire, 130-130-130 - Retired - Light
DreadMist - Wat-Tro-Arch, 110-120-130 - Retired - Light
Panic - Wat-War-Tro, 110-130-130 - Retired - Gryphon/Cerberus
King~Hypozonic - Pure Fire, 130-130-120 - Retired - Triumph
HypoZoniC! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2008, 19:59   #14
tristnogivafuk
Victory

tristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond repute
To be fair i would too if i had the damn choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownLegend View Post
**** you to TQ u can lick every part of my left nut, your not worth both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGod View Post
i dont paypal, i take what i want. take nemo for example, stupiest mother ****er on planet earth.
tristnogivafuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2008, 20:07   #15
Vox+PotencyPWN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoZoniC! View Post
basicaly
omeN - Nemo w.e u wanna call him
is a 19 year old computer nerd who spends his weekly pay check on the game

amirite
kthxby
and your the pussi thtat cries everytime i land an ss on him lol

Quote: