Old 02-08-2010, 15:58   #16
Anti_Losers

Anti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy22222 View Post
my dear i think i know ou well Amr here BTW and who say that i came here to cry i write here just to tell all of those losers who is Clash

1st of all i didn't write here to solve it between me and brad and steve just for a small reason if they wanna solve it I'll not

i was just telling all who is Clash ( for the old players who keep ask me who am i )
and i write how this war start and why for the same reason ( alot ask me in this point )

at last i love every one be good with me and i wanna one of those hate me tell me that i made wrong or **** with any of them before he **** to me 1st

cya all and ty for your good words hehehehe
well amr i belive steve wont slove it too cuz when he start i belive only god can stop him
about brad am not sure he know my opinion about him he is G A Y rofl brad dont be mad
about every one asking you who are you.. you could spend 5 cps and say it on broadcast
about you love everyone.. well i know you are not a F A G like i said and i never saw you fightin with anyone.. i know you like peace more than wars and like i said good luck with whatever you will do xD
Anti_Losers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2010, 08:52   #17
Migito
IBUYCAMEL!

Migito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1st of all brad you have no respect to any one and all of your friends will see that

its the 1st time i'll write here in this **** place

i'm Clash the king of this server now

if the old ppl rem
SoRiaL
tsongo23
marshel

i'm the same owner of all of this
and how i made this gear its not your fkin bus :P all what i can say i made all with codes

if you all wanna know why i'm enemy with brad and steve

here is the reason :
brad made my guild enemy just to fight with one person
and then he gave sage his pass and let her play with his account and hit me while we was friends
and he is sad because i was mad on him coz he let my enemy open his account and open pk on a friend

same as steve
steve put a noob in guild enemy and he wanna this noob didn't die in all of this fight between enemy
so steve found the reason to delete friend with me and hit me ( coz his noob died in a wrong way in GA ) hahahahaha

and about all the other stupid players i have no problem with them just guild enemy

i'm as all know-ed me b4 good with every one but i didn't forgive to any one **** and wrong with me same as brad did

at last my enemy with sage was cause she wanna me with her side while she let paul log her account and **** to me in world so i unallied her and she didn't accept that coz she was know i'm the one make her win without me she keep lose

i'm not greedy or arrogant or any thing i'm just an egy man love any one from egy or not coz we all ppl and we all from the same person from same father and same mother of all humans

i'll not write any more in this forum

ty all
lol you feel good? being a king in a virtual world thats the most phatetic thing i ever heard
cause in real life you probaly are nothing
stealing ur moms money to buy a TQ card grow up dude
Old 02-10-2010, 11:16   #18
destroy22222

destroy22222 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migito View Post
lol you feel good? being a king in a virtual world thats the most phatetic thing i ever heard
cause in real life you probaly are nothing
stealing ur moms money to buy a TQ card grow up dude

hhhhhhhh u advice me to grow up
and say i'm stealing money to pay in CO
i'm playing this game before you know how to pee in the pathroom not in your clothes
all this money is my own monny stupid and i have life you will wish to live it if you was in my place
Clash
Pervert

Last edited by destroy22222; 02-11-2010 at 08:09.
destroy22222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2010, 11:42   #19
Hardcore
Provert

Hardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond repute
King of the server? Seriously get over yourself. Your nothing more then a trojan who strives to be a tao. Here is the real reason, not that anyone cares. First it started out as MaxS, death angel and a few others jumpin me and running their mouths, doin cool and w/e those retards do to make them feel like they have a life. I told you to control your members or I would control them for you. You laughed and ignored it 4 times. Most people that know me, know I usually woulda just enemied on the 2nd time. So I enemied your guild to kill them and anyone who wanted to help them. Everyone knew that steph(Sage) had access to my char. She got on it one day and was scentswording you for 2k's or something and you got butt hurt and spammed on broadcast shiet about me. Knowing I damn well wasnt the one on the account. So I messaged you once again. Asking wtf your problem was. You continued to run that mouth sayin for me to "clean your mouth before you lick her *****". So I just simply started fighting you. Then the **** talk continues as you get ownt. Ran outta Dis City, forced to sit in tc, and worst of all allowing everyone to see what a greedy homo you was in guildwar, crying when you don't get the cps, killing your allies the last 10 mins. So other day you messaged me in a sorta asking for friendship manner. That clearly isn't gonna work out. I personally never did like you. Always was a snake in the grass, hiding on back from hells account and fighting me, not letting anyone know it was you. Now that you bulked a bit you think your some kinda god cause you can 2 hit someone on a game.

For those who don't wanna read the wall of text I am basically saying :
Clash/Amr/Camelcowboy Get over yourself and stop making a game your life and get over it. I have fun killing your guild. It ends there for me. It just helps me enjoy it cause I don't like you. So all in all GROW UP and act your age.

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Save a mouse, eat a P****!

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2010, 17:21   #20
.Olorin.

.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

same as steve
steve put a noob in guild enemy and he wanna this noob didn't die in all of this fight between enemy
so steve found the reason to delete friend with me and hit me ( coz his noob died in a wrong way in GA ) hahahahaha
My 'noob' was Mithrandir, anybody who knows me knows this was one of my main's. I just wanted to come in and SS for a bit, had no problems with you. All a sudden your killing him.

I felt there was no reason for me to explain myself, you know my accounts like most do. We been friends forever.

I guess I was suppose to just let one of my accounts get raped then get on my knees and worship king amr now that he +12. fook that, u can blow me.
.Olorin. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2010, 18:10   #21
Hardcore
Provert

Hardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Olorin. View Post
My 'noob' was Mithrandir, anybody who knows me knows this was one of my main's. I just wanted to come in and SS for a bit, had no problems with you. All a sudden your killing him.

I felt there was no reason for me to explain myself, you know my accounts like most do. We been friends forever.

I guess I was suppose to just let one of my accounts get raped then get on my knees and worship king amr now that he +12. fook that, u can blow me.
How dare you speak to the almighty amr like that! Don't you know he will smite you with miles and miles of fog and lightning!!

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Save a mouse, eat a P****!

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2010, 20:08   #22
.Olorin.

.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
How dare you speak to the almighty amr like that! Don't you know he will smite you with miles and miles of fog and lightning!!
ohh noesss!!
Old 02-10-2010, 20:25   #23
.Olorin.

Quote:
1st of all i didn't write here to solve it between me and brad and steve just for a small reason if they wanna solve it I'll not

Do you really think we care, really?

i was just telling all who is Clash ( for the old players who keep ask me who am i )
and i write how this war start and why for the same reason ( alot ask me in this point ) Cuz they know Brad and I never start ****?

at last i love every one be good with me and i wanna one of those hate me tell me that i made wrong or **** with any of them before he **** to me 1st
I was always mad cool w/ ya, till you pwned me... as usual all you had to do was apologize and stop. I came back in and killed you w/ Synn after you killed Mithrandir, Fair enough in my opinion... then u deleted me. It's all good.
You know, you use to always chill out in GA and never got involved with the petty stuff. I respected that alot. I'm disappointed in how you act now that you maxed out your gear.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:18   #24
destroy22222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
King of the server? Seriously get over yourself. Your nothing more then a trojan who strives to be a tao. Here is the real reason, not that anyone cares. First it started out as MaxS, death angel and a few others jumpin me and running their mouths, doin cool and w/e those retards do to make them feel like they have a life. I told you to control your members or I would control them for you. You laughed and ignored it 4 times. Most people that know me, know I usually woulda just enemied on the 2nd time. So I enemied your guild to kill them and anyone who wanted to help them. Everyone knew that steph(Sage) had access to my char. She got on it one day and was scentswording you for 2k's or something and you got butt hurt and spammed on broadcast shiet about me. Knowing I damn well wasnt the one on the account. So I messaged you once again. Asking wtf your problem was. You continued to run that mouth sayin for me to "clean your mouth before you lick her *****". So I just simply started fighting you. Then the **** talk continues as you get ownt. Ran outta Dis City, forced to sit in tc, and worst of all allowing everyone to see what a greedy homo you was in guildwar, crying when you don't get the cps, killing your allies the last 10 mins. So other day you messaged me in a sorta asking for friendship manner. That clearly isn't gonna work out. I personally never did like you. Always was a snake in the grass, hiding on back from hells account and fighting me, not letting anyone know it was you. Now that you bulked a bit you think your some kinda god cause you can 2 hit someone on a game.

For those who don't wanna read the wall of text I am basically saying :
Clash/Amr/Camelcowboy Get over yourself and stop making a game your life and get over it. I have fun killing your guild. It ends there for me. It just helps me enjoy it cause I don't like you. So all in all GROW UP and act your age.

hehehehehe bla bla bla bla bla
realy you made me lough G A Y brad

all of your **** i'll not talk like you did with alot of lies and stupid words

just will tell you some things:
i never paid in the game till i have ( my own money ) not my mom money
i have my life and my money to pay and do what i wanna not like some ppl ( i mean you ) put my lazy ass on the chair and take my mom items sell it and give it to my GF without have a job or a money to help this family

so don't open your mouth and talk with me again till you be a man and take the responsibility of your family
Clash
Pervert

Last edited by destroy22222; 02-11-2010 at 09:36.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:23   #25
destroy22222

Quote:

you know well steve that i said to you in this day i wasn't know your noob and your noob died in a herc

you must know that account without gear in GA and in enemy guild must die but with you you was in friend list and i never hit you

so don't act like a good guy with the bad guy Clash
Clash
Pervert
Old 02-11-2010, 08:30   #26
destroy22222

Quote:
You know, you use to always chill out in GA and never got involved with the petty stuff. I respected that alot. I'm disappointed in how you act now that you maxed out your gear.

Evin when i made my good gear i never start a problem till sage and brad and you did

and i told you and brad i'm in peace mood and will not touch you or brad
suddenly found brad let sage kill me with his own account while we r friends
and after it you hit me just coz your noob died in GA ( sure brad cried to you told you to help him in any way so you was try to find a reason to help him )

any way you both know that i was respect you both one day ( i said was ) but now no i have no friends with this name
Clash
Pervert
Old 02-11-2010, 12:53   #27
Anti_Losers

Anti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Evin when i made my good gear i never start a problem till sage and brad and you did

and i told you and brad i'm in peace mood and will not touch you or brad
suddenly found brad let sage kill me with his own account while we r friends
and after it you hit me just coz your noob died in GA ( sure brad cried to you told you to help him in any way so you was try to find a reason to help him )

any way you both know that i was respect you both one day ( i said was ) but now no i have no friends with this name
hey hey.. chillout.. i think you need to think about what you are try to say here amr.. first i would like to tell you one thing.. maybe you think brad is G A Y i do think it too but he have his own life. he got his house.. his GF he working too. i really hate to get into this.. but why you bring his family in the topic here ? its not smart Amr from you to do it.. just keep the family and the personality life away of a VIDIO GAME DRAMA..
and take this hint from someone know steve more than you do.. steve wont find reason to help someone... if steve wana help someone he gona do it no matter what.. i remmber when steve kosed BRAD WHOLE FAAMILY FOR ME WHILE HE WAS ONE OF EM BEST FRIEND TILL NO ONE OF THEM COULD BELIVE STEVE KOS BRAD AND HIS FAMILY FOR ME am just saying it to let you be sure steve really not need a reason to help someone if he willing to help.. and if he said his reason so thats was the reason..
anyway just keep the family away of here
Anti_Losers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 18:49   #28
destroy22222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Losers View Post
hey hey.. chillout.. i think you need to think about what you are try to say here amr.. first i would like to tell you one thing.. maybe you think brad is G A Y i do think it too but he have his own life. he got his house.. his GF he working too. i really hate to get into this.. but why you bring his family in the topic here ? its not smart Amr from you to do it.. just keep the family and the personality life away of a VIDIO GAME DRAMA..
and take this hint from someone know steve more than you do.. steve wont find reason to help someone... if steve wana help someone he gona do it no matter what.. i remmber when steve kosed BRAD WHOLE FAAMILY FOR ME WHILE HE WAS ONE OF EM BEST FRIEND TILL NO ONE OF THEM COULD BELIVE STEVE KOS BRAD AND HIS FAMILY FOR ME am just saying it to let you be sure steve really not need a reason to help someone if he willing to help.. and if he said his reason so thats was the reason..
anyway just keep the family away of here

1st of all you left the game and don't know any thing now about what happen in it so its you mustn't get in it

second they speak about my life so why did the true always hurt
( please keep in your life and your kid if god gave you one )

for steve you know him better than me its up to you just what happen explain what he did

at last if you think that the life which brad's live is a good life so its your opinion but realy will be the 1st one in his age still take money from his mom and always stuck on the chair to play

at last they start it on forum not me so don't blame me coz i'll not accept any blame from any person
Clash
Pervert
Old 02-11-2010, 19:03   #29
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by D M View Post
You got it wrong at 1 part, if you mean your gear and your Rank at Donation then you are a King.
You can't say you are the King of the server because what when you don't got your +12 gear?
What if you the same like me, full 1soc ?
Are you then still the King?
The King is the most skilled person, Nam could call hisself a KING when he were owning the server.
hisself? I wonder .. HAHAHAHA

You guys .. still .. omg .. drama drama, tq .. is a waste of time ^^
Have a good day people ^_^

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2010, 05:44   #30
destroy22222

Quote:
Originally Posted by XdeathmanX View Post
hisself? I wonder .. HAHAHAHA

You guys .. still .. omg .. drama drama, tq .. is a waste of time ^^
Have a good day people ^_^

i agree

i'm just open for fun and talk with friends