Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2006, 01:07   #1
xIc3x
tEh ArChIe

xIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud of
Official Aquarius Counting Thread

lols..cannot forget the counting times we had in Eagle..so here we are..our official counting thread...
[Name:SharingaN][Class:Warrior][Level:4x][Guild: x:wAnderLusT:x][TG-ing][Server:Aquarius]
[I'm a PEEP, are you a PEEP?PEEPs for life!]
[x:wAnderLusT:x FIRST GW WIN..!!!]
xIc3x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 01:12   #2
Kingsten

Kingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud of
Kingsten is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 01:14   #3
hasan
No Mercy

hasan has a reputation beyond reputehasan has a reputation beyond reputehasan has a reputation beyond reputehasan has a reputation beyond reputehasan has a reputation beyond reputehasan has a reputation beyond reputehasan has a reputation beyond reputehasan has a reputation beyond reputehasan has a reputation beyond reputehasan has a reputation beyond reputehasan has a reputation beyond repute
*****............... Warrior-Warrior Spouse: None Lvl: 130 Guild: None

Know Me Know Love..... No Me No Love
The More I Know Men The More I Love My Dog.
hasan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 01:14   #4
Kingsten

Kingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud of
Old 04-28-2006, 01:14   #5
clelcaz

clelcaz is an unknown quantity at this point
clelcaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 01:15   #6
xIc3x
tEh ArChIe

xIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud of
5....clelcaz..i think you meant 4
[Name:SharingaN][Class:Warrior][Level:4x][Guild: x:wAnderLusT:x][TG-ing][Server:Aquarius]
Old 04-28-2006, 01:15   #7
clelcaz

nah, 7 comes after 3....

Old 04-28-2006, 01:15   #8
Kingsten

6 obviously
Old 04-28-2006, 01:16   #9
clelcaz

obviously not, i said 6....

Old 04-28-2006, 01:19   #10
Kingsten

Quote:
Originally posted by clelcaz
obviously not, i said 6....

suxx

Old 04-28-2006, 01:24   #11
clelcaz

Kingsten, thats ur age!
Old 04-28-2006, 01:26   #12
Kingsten

Quote:
Originally posted by clelcaz

Kingsten, thats ur age!
how u know?

Old 04-28-2006, 01:28   #13
xIc3x
tEh ArChIe

Old 04-28-2006, 01:29   #14
clelcaz

because when i was 10, i oftenly thought 6 came after 6 too

Old 04-28-2006, 01:30   #15
xIc3x
tEh ArChIe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: