Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2017, 06:38   #16
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,888
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
did you try google first? there wasnt any translation, i didnt draw any conclusion, and it wasnt used to make any point in the discussion. im also not accusing the real bangroc in any way - which is an actual false conclusion on your behalf that youre now going to pretend was just irony instead of a perfect exhibit of the fact nobody opposing has any rational dispute and just sidesteps all substance
Lighten the **** up squidge. Stop acting like you think TQ actually gives a ****. You're trying too hard.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 08:25   #17
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE
 
trunks006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in Canada
Posts: 19,027
trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
i read the rules before posting. maybe you should too. moderators will enforce THE RULES of the section, and are not required to provide a reason for exercising that right at the time of doing it. it doesnt mean you can do what you want, and doesnt mean you wont have to answer to it if somebody asks
You are so insanely incorrect. You realise I helped create those exact same rules right? I think I would know what the intent of the rule was more than you would. There's a reason it's worded the way it is, its specifically so it's completely up to our discretion how we go about enforcing those rules. OP potentially enciting paranoia based on a very limited set of circumstances happening is PERFECTLY WITHIN MY scope of reigning in. As far as not being called out for it, I already told you this in the thread and the rules you supposedly read also bring this up -- take it up via PM; whether directly with me or with Rxin.

As far as your freedom of speech is considered, welcome to the forums. That doesn't exist here.

I'm tired of arguing about this with you. Like I said before, agree or don't, I don't really care. Tag is staying up.
__________________
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.

Last edited by trunks006; 10-10-2017 at 08:32.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 09:57   #18
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,888
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
You are so insanely incorrect. You realise I helped create those exact same rules right? I think I would know what the intent of the rule was more than you would. There's a reason it's worded the way it is, its specifically so it's completely up to our discretion how we go about enforcing those rules. OP potentially enciting paranoia based on a very limited set of circumstances happening is PERFECTLY WITHIN MY scope of reigning in. As far as not being called out for it, I already told you this in the thread and the rules you supposedly read also bring this up -- take it up via PM; whether directly with me or with Rxin.

As far as your freedom of speech is considered, welcome to the forums. That doesn't exist here.

I'm tired of arguing about this with you. Like I said before, agree or don't, I don't really care. Tag is staying up.
Rxin pls read this.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 12:31   #19
Schnifschnaf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 302
Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
he made a claim and posted evidence to support it
There is no evidence. He made a claim, that's it.

Oh, and if you're gonna accuse me of not understanding English, at least have the decency to learn basic capitalization rules.

Last edited by Schnifschnaf; 10-10-2017 at 12:36.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 14:01   #20
n00dlez
n00blez
 
n00dlez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Here
Posts: 917
n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
no abuse
glad to have one mod that actually does his job.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 14:46   #21
Master_Zero
Flavio
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Brazil
Posts: 191
Master_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond repute
go get a life.. LOL...
__________________
------------------
Wonders - Mausoleum
MasterZero
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------
Old Server Phoenix - Venus/Mars
Master_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 15:52   #22
-Kirito
Registered User
 
-Kirito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 916
-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
squidgemelent you are way to attached to this forum.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 05:27   #23
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,444
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
it's completely up to our discretion how we go about enforcing those rules
yes but what rule were you enforcing?

you dont want to argue, yet you yourself crafted this thread, and then asked the question in title 'was it justified?' lol? protip: you self described what you did with a word that literally means "without justification"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
There is no evidence. He made a claim, that's it.
tfw you rewrite the dictionary and a witness account is no longer evidence
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 07:09   #24
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d
 
AlienGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Where the sun never shines!
Posts: 375
AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
You idiots are still *****ing about him putting the rumor tag ?

Abuse of power would've been if he deleted the thread, instead of keeping it.
AlienGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 07:45   #25
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE
 
trunks006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in Canada
Posts: 19,027
trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
yes but what rule were you enforcing?

you dont want to argue, yet you yourself crafted this thread, and then asked the question in title 'was it justified?' lol? protip: you self described what you did with a word that literally means "without justification"



tfw you rewrite the dictionary and a witness account is no longer evidence
I split the thread you were so intent on derailing and labelled it appropriate to what was being discussed. That's not an admission of guilt.

I can't believe I'm still arguing with you about this.
__________________
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 09:15   #26
Schnifschnaf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 302
Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
yes but what rule were you enforcing?

you dont want to argue, yet you yourself crafted this thread, and then asked the question in title 'was it justified?' lol? protip: you self described what you did with a word that literally means "without justification"



tfw you rewrite the dictionary and a witness account is no longer evidence
It's an untrustworthy statement at best, not evidence of ****.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 22:32   #27
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,888
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
yes but what rule were you enforcing?

you dont want to argue, yet you yourself crafted this thread, and then asked the question in title 'was it justified?' lol? protip: you self described what you did with a word that literally means "without justification"



tfw you rewrite the dictionary and a witness account is no longer evidence
He thinks he's a lawyer.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 23:00   #28
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!
 
LetsBlaze#2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kill the best, Die like the rest.
Posts: 2,371
LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright PX Chipsets 7440 7441 T20 LED Bulbs ,Amber Yellow(Brightest Turn Signal Bulb on the Market)JDM ASTAR
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2017, 00:00   #29
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,444
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
It's an untrustworthy statement at best, not evidence of ****.
>still trying
dont forget to use google next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
I split the thread you were so intent on derailing and labelled it appropriate to what was being discussed. That's not an admission of guilt.

I can't believe I'm still arguing with you about this.
youre not still arguing with me because im not disputing you. you called your own action arbitrary and just said you werent enforcing any rule. those are literally the first two things i said in "this thread" lmao. youre just too stubborn to not reply
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2017, 01:22   #30
Zenraiden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 523
Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
>still trying
dont forget to use google next time



youre not still arguing with me because im not disputing you. you called your own action arbitrary and just said you werent enforcing any rule. those are literally the first two things i said in "this thread" lmao. youre just too stubborn to not reply
calm down bud, we get it, your e-peen is massive
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I didn't start liking Chinese girls since I came here, I was born with yellow fever
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:06.