Old 10-08-2017, 04:17   #31
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Okey, i could not resist anymore to stay out of this.

TQ Is leaking for agaes now. So the theory about there DB Getting hacked and leaked might be true. Peopel are getting unrelised clients even the last beta ages before they officialy released it. PSD Files of there logos and what not. Even one or two of their custome fonts. So i wont be amazed or shocked if there DB is getting fked up. Few years ago there was a list of over 10k Accounts leaked, wondering why that didnt end up here or all of you are hardcore players staying on the official CO not trying to take a pick inside the darker circles of the whole Conquer community.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2017, 04:32   #32
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
thats what im saying its his buddy and his problem not the majority of players. There is no "100% or 99.9% database breach" like the OP suggests.
but he did say 100 percent, so it must be true.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2017, 06:30   #33
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEED View Post
. Few years ago there was a list of over 10k Accounts leaked, wondering why that didnt end up here or all of you are hardcore players staying on the official CO not trying to take a pick inside the darker circles of the whole Conquer community.
Yes lol. That's because some people are stupid enough to use the same login and password for Conquer as they do for a bot forums/subscriptions. I have a friend who shall remain nameless who has a spreadsheet with all of this information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
whats so difficult for you to understand? despite the OP having more substance than anything youve said, it doesnt even matter because there are no filters or prerequisites to having your say other than the rules of the community. compelling arguments against the OP are fine. modifying something you dont believe at this particular second is not. what will you do when you find out youre wrong? your entire post basically says "op has more to say than me but im pulling an argument from ignorance and dismissing it". are you a lefty?
Squidge accuses Schnif of making an argument from ignorance and then suggests that he is a left-wing voter. Non sequitur much?

Quote:
- a friend of mine had the same issue. scanned pc, reinstalled OS when nothing found, reset security info, changed reg email. still continued to be breached until the guy was traced and his account was banned (it was a 110 noob named BangRoc who transferred himself the gl one day before ctf)
BangRoc did it. No need for Detective Sanad bois. We just closed this case.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:43   #34
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
Over the years ive had my accounts logged into by random people when i never shared logins, of course doing some game design and being very aware of the crap people try to pull to get info for logins. I actually had one of my accounts when +12 items were rare to have lose 3 +12 items cause someone logged it in and went rednamed all the while i was thinking i had it afk while i was on another account. Till a friend whispered me knowing it wasnt me... Granted that issue never got totally fixed to my liking as a gm looked into it realized it was a legit hack and didnt even replace my items... A refined +12 headgear and a few other items that were maybe 1/5th the value of the items lost back then was part of the reason i took a break for awhile. Then of course i had another account that info got leaked and my **** dissapeared and account banned cause of db fraud from some random kid that posed as me to get login from gms.... 150$-200$ in db fraud that i just have no desire to pay a db fraud i didnt do on a account that noone but me had login to... Course the kid who did it flat out admitted he got my login from gms to a bunch of people, basicly posed as me with what little info about me he could scrape up and somehow i get stuck with the lost gear banned account even tho the db fraud came from a email that obviously wasnt me, and henceforth gear cant be recovered either since its db frauded... Ive tried a bunch of times to get gms to release it but they wont because of it. Ive also known people that could also see what gms were doing on their pcs hence how some of the high donation accounts were made cause someone was able to get in and change **** but hey tq has the elite hacker defence that gets crippled by eggy ddoss attacks, or eggy ddoss attacks paid for by someone in the usa.... Oh and dont forget all the bots tq cant stop for more than half a day.... Theres that too.... Anyone beliving tq dont have leaks is totally daft and needs to open up the cardboard box they have been hiding in clueless over the years.
Old 10-10-2017, 15:10   #35
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel BR View Post
Over the years ive had my accounts logged into by random people when i never shared logins, of course doing some game design and being very aware of the crap people try to pull to get info for logins.
There was one notable 'hack' where all accounts were accessed, including db code crediting and email servers. That one was fairly legit but quickly remedied. Otherwise, most people were 'hacked' via using bots/programs.

One other instance, people figured out that you could login to accounts without passwords (GMs typically did this) and that was patched several months later.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 17:16   #36
alzz1000

alzz1000 is on a distinguished road
My user/pass combo doesn't work on the game but works on the conquer site. only way to solve it is reset my password, inst that just messed up. happen twice already in the same month
alzz1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2017, 02:48   #37
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
There is 100% a database breach and it's an active one. One of my accounts, as I said, had been logged before and the person on it luckily didn't do anything bad on it just won me 4k cp on slots (this was 2 months ago). A week ago a friends account had its password changed and we had to recover it and change it. Two days ago a friend who just came back to the game had a noob account of his logged on randomly. Today the account that was logged 2 months ago even though I changed the PW etc was logged again I was on at the time and noticed it. There is something 100% up with this I recommend everyone to change their PW if they can, but that may not even help as I said it has happened twice now on the same account months apart. TQ need to look into this data breach I'm sure I'm not the only one with friends/people having the same issues.

Someone needs to look into this, and into this here I wasn't sure about it really but at this point something is going on http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=765343 Just be careful guys make sure you have a warehouse password and stuff on lock so your chi and **** don't get messed up until this issue is fixed.
You can PM me your friend's character name, server and detailed information about password change, like when it was changed. We will check to see what actually happened.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2017, 03:16   #38
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone else unable to log in?

Keep getting pswd/validation timeout errors on kylin/tiger.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2017, 03:34   #39
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
Anyone else unable to log in?

Keep getting pswd/validation timeout errors on kylin/tiger.
Hello LightSword =)

Same for me > . <
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2017, 04:09   #40
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello LightSword =)

Same for me > . <
Cool i'm not going mad then.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2017, 11:04   #41
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can PM me your friend's character name, server and detailed information about password change, like when it was changed. We will check to see what actually happened.
I tried to pm you but your inbox is full.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2017, 19:01   #42
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I tried to pm you but your inbox is full.
thats probably my fault sorry LOL
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2017, 21:48   #43
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
omg why so serious, its only co lol
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2017, 23:22   #44
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
thats probably my fault sorry LOL
Lol rip.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: