Old 10-02-2017, 07:46   #16
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Just to update, friends account password that was changed 2 weeks ago has now been changed again.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2017, 10:31   #17
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Rxin, please read..

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-136 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-136 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Light
130-130-132 Wat-War-Archer
Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2017, 11:08   #18
Rapter

Rapter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Just to update, friends account password that was changed 2 weeks ago has now been changed again.
This happened to my account also few weeks ago, nobody had my password so it could have only been changed by a GM or Data Leak, lucky i had nothing of value on my account at the time, i had to reset my account by Email.

PS, My security is tighter than BUCKINGHAM PALACE i am not a noob that clicks on fake websites

Last edited by Rapter; 10-02-2017 at 11:23.
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2017, 02:31   #19
mr.bunnie

mr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond repute
OMG! hackers that log on to your account and put 40k cp and log out!?!?!
that sounds terrible!!

how might one get them to visit one's account?
just asking for a friend.. >.>

playing dragon warrior is like using tinder, you swipe left and right and F*** everyone! XD

shamelessly plugging my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtA...J7BAHuO_juHcjQ

but this is the only video i actually want you to see lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIAhntn1ghY
mr.bunnie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2017, 22:30   #20
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bunnie View Post
OMG! hackers that log on to your account and put 40k cp and log out!?!?!
that sounds terrible!!

how might one get them to visit one's account?
just asking for a friend.. >.>
Was 4k not 40k and they could have just as easily lost CP instead of them winning going afk then me logging and transferring the char.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 10-06-2017, 10:03   #21
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is a complete fail, people accusing TQ while they dont have a clue who they have given access to the account. Nothing disappeared. What the hell man. Ask your little brother or something.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:25   #22
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
This thread is a complete fail, people accusing TQ while they dont have a clue who they have given access to the account. Nothing disappeared. What the hell man. Ask your little brother or something.
Gears are bound, warehouse pw intact. I caught the person in the act at slots. Friends have had their accounts logged and passwords changed. Other people on this thread are confirming similar circumstances. Something is up. What it is I have no clue until TQ decides they want to reply no one will.

Old 10-06-2017, 13:10   #23
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
In a database breach where they get encrypted passwords, the same hackers cant do the same to a wh pass stored in the same table?

Seems like your buddy is being keylogged and everytime he resets they do it again.

Share 5 accts fully geared with 3 other ppl, passwords not changed in 4 years, no issues here. No wh pass either
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2017, 13:31   #24
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
In a database breach where they get encrypted passwords, the same hackers cant do the same to a wh pass stored in the same table?

Seems like your buddy is being keylogged and everytime he resets they do it again.

Share 5 accts fully geared with 3 other ppl, passwords not changed in 4 years, no issues here. No wh pass either
Negative, his computer is completely brand new just bought from the store after the 1st occurrence happened(not because of it just because he was upgrading around the same time). It has also happened since then so this isn't the case at all.

*Also this hasn't happened on any of his other accounts just this one in particular.

Last edited by Returning; 10-06-2017 at 13:34.
Old 10-06-2017, 13:37   #25
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like a individual case
Secretly hoping this game becomes good one day so I can actually log with a certain goal instead of watching my screen followed by whispers of people begging for cps/gold/guild/quests/spamming arabic language.
Locky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2017, 13:41   #26
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Then it's a breach, his pc is clean, he doesnt share, his gears are bound ****s, no one else ever had access and the hackers who can just log anyone are after him and some other people who lost nothing. Damn, all full bound people have a massive problem. TQ needs to fix this ASAP.

Just so mods/TQ understand, im being sarcastic.
Old 10-06-2017, 13:54   #27
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Then it's a breach, his pc is clean, he doesnt share, his gears are bound ****s, no one else ever had access and the hackers who can just log anyone are after him and some other people who lost nothing. Damn, all full bound people have a massive problem. TQ needs to fix this ASAP.

Just so mods/TQ understand, im being sarcastic.
I mean what's your take honestly, if you read the whole thread you'll notice it's not just me or a single friend having this issue. So enlighten me what do you think is going on?

Old 10-07-2017, 03:42   #28
Moonfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I mean what's your take honestly, if you read the whole thread you'll notice it's not just me or a single friend having this issue. So enlighten me what do you think is going on?
Honestly? See 2 post above.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:46   #29
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
they probably just clicked on that fake link that was floating around forums earlier, 100 percent breach of brain activity
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2017, 01:47   #30
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post

thats what im saying its his buddy and his problem not the majority of players. There is no "100% or 99.9% database breach" like the OP suggests.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: