Old 09-29-2017, 19:44   #1
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
[RUMOR][RUMOR][RUMOR]Database Breach Peoples accounts getting logged/pw changed.

There is 100% a database breach and it's an active one. One of my accounts, as I said, had been logged before and the person on it luckily didn't do anything bad on it just won me 4k cp on slots (this was 2 months ago). A week ago a friends account had its password changed and we had to recover it and change it. Two days ago a friend who just came back to the game had a noob account of his logged on randomly. Today the account that was logged 2 months ago even though I changed the PW etc was logged again I was on at the time and noticed it. There is something 100% up with this I recommend everyone to change their PW if they can, but that may not even help as I said it has happened twice now on the same account months apart. TQ need to look into this data breach I'm sure I'm not the only one with friends/people having the same issues.

Someone needs to look into this, and into this here I wasn't sure about it really but at this point something is going on http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=765343 Just be careful guys make sure you have a warehouse password and stuff on lock so your chi and **** don't get messed up until this issue is fixed.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 09-29-2017 at 19:46.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2017, 19:49   #2
Erase
iAintHuman

Erase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Erase
i got whispered from my noob that i use his account to buy cps on, and nobody has my info.

changed every pw, so agree with OP
Old 09-30-2017, 02:17   #3
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
I can confirm this. I logged onto my account and found 40k cps there that I did not have. FIX THIS NOW TQ THIS IS URGENT 100% DATABASE BREACH. rxin please read this

Last edited by Viceroy; 09-30-2017 at 02:20.
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2017, 02:22   #4
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
There is 100% a database breach.
did u really think before typing that without a doubt in your mind that there is "100%" a database breach?

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2017, 09:13   #5
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
did u really think before typing that without a doubt in your mind that there is "100%" a database breach?
There's no other explanation unless you can think of one of different people getting their account logged. Like I said 2 months apart new password. Then other people are having similar issues. If you can think of something else then sure, however, it seems 99.9999 percent that this is the case.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 09-30-2017, 13:46   #6
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There's no other explanation unless you can think of one of different people getting their account logged. Like I said 2 months apart new password. Then other people are having similar issues. If you can think of something else then sure, however, it seems 99.9999 percent that this is the case.
i hope you know there are a lot of people who don't change their passwords for months and they don't have this problem lol. Same with me I don't really change my pass and I have never had my account breached.

Quote:
Let me start out by saying this is 100% true even though it's going to sound crazy af. Here we go:

So I've been taking care of my friends account who is in the Marines and what not but he owed me CPS so I was like alright I guess I'll sell his tower to get CPS so I log in later and see his character next to the slots (he is a crazy slot person always has been) I'm like wtfff but he won CPS I sold items worth like 8k and he was at 12.8 I'm just like this guy always gambling lol just normal stuff right
ok let me get this straight. In your other post you stated that this account was not yours correct? So that would mean that it is in theory possible for the owner who is an account sharer to have I don't know "stupidly" given out his account to someone else before you. I wouldn't be surprised if the owner of that account actually had amnesia or was just stupid enough to forget.

Now for the database breach. If there was actually a breach then in reality wouldn't those CPS be gone? Lol. It makes absolutely 0 sense for someone to just one arm bandit cps and leave it there. That right there leads more to SOMEONE sharing accounts and having trust with the owner, so he left it there. If it was a breach and characters were being compromised, then THOSE CPS and gears would be GONE lol. Plus, he would have also changed the PASSWORD. But you're over here screaming DATABASE BREACH

Yes you linked a credible source of an egyptian player being a stupid person who either most likely edited out his HTML code or was just stupid enough to fall for a stupid scam and lose his full 1 socket +7 assassin gears.

Yes he is credible because his username is MohammedShredde Join Date: Sep 2017 Posts: 2. Yes he created a new account possibly a throwaway just so he can fool you.

G U L L I B L E

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Old 09-30-2017, 14:40   #7
Erase
iAintHuman

Erase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i hope you know there are a lot of people who don't change their passwords for months and they don't have this problem lol. Same with me I don't really change my pass and I have never had my account breached.

ok let me get this straight. In your other post you stated that this account was not yours correct? So that would mean that it is in theory possible for the owner who is an account sharer to have I don't know "stupidly" given out his account to someone else before you. I wouldn't be surprised if the owner of that account actually had amnesia or was just stupid enough to forget.

Now for the database breach. If there was actually a breach then in reality wouldn't those CPS be gone? Lol. It makes absolutely 0 sense for someone to just one arm bandit cps and leave it there. That right there leads more to SOMEONE sharing accounts and having trust with the owner, so he left it there. If it was a breach and characters were being compromised, then THOSE CPS and gears would be GONE lol. Plus, he would have also changed the PASSWORD. But you're over here screaming DATABASE BREACH

Yes you linked a credible source of an egyptian player being a stupid person who either most likely edited out his HTML code or was just stupid enough to fall for a stupid scam and lose his full 1 socket +7 assassin gears.

Yes he is credible because his username is MohammedShredde Join Date: Sep 2017 Posts: 2. Yes he created a new account possibly a throwaway just so he can fool you.

G U L L I B L E
tl;dr

just throwing this out there, i just came back from years of a hiatus

my old account was vip 6, never had anyone with info

i made a new account because his chi / jiang was whack and it was just simpler to make my new one.

i was on my main, and got a whisper from my char that i buy cps on. noone has my info, and i immediately changed my pw. nothing was touched, i went there and found my nop where i stashed him and the guy immediately logged off. granted, my main account was never touched. could of been a luck of the draw thing, but to guess my ID and pw which were both complex as they aren't normal words was kind of fishy.
Old 09-30-2017, 15:25   #8
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erase View Post
tl;dr

i made a new account because his chi / jiang was whack and it was just simpler to make my new one.

i was on my main, and got a whisper from my char that i buy cps on. noone has my info, and i immediately changed my pw. nothing was touched, i went there and found my nop where i stashed him and the guy immediately logged off. granted, my main account was never touched. could of been a luck of the draw thing, but to guess my ID and pw which were both complex as they aren't normal words was kind of fishy.
Or maybe he created an account with your market sellers name in the hopes of scamming you like 95% of the scammers do?
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2017, 15:26   #9
Rigby
muslem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erase View Post
tl;dr

100% it was an active breach of your account.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters

Last edited by Rigby; 09-30-2017 at 15:41.
Old 09-30-2017, 16:38   #10
Erase
iAintHuman

Quote:
100% it was an active breach of your account.
Kappa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
Or maybe he created an account with your market sellers name in the hopes of scamming you like 95% of the scammers do?
well, it was my account - only reason to verify that was because when i whispered it, it was offline after i went to promo and saw it was my char.

wutface.jpg activated, then i log in my account and saw my whisper that was sent. 100% hellasketchy bro
Old 09-30-2017, 21:12   #11
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
DATABASE BREACH
On this point tis true it's me and one friend acc. This friend, however, is in the military and thus could not have. This friend also 100% never lets anyone else on the account as I take care of it mostly. Again, I thought it was him who logged the account, but that same day I messaged him on facebook because he didn't respond. I also transferred the account that same day with said cps. Thus, nothing was touched after that and I changed the PW after I got in touch my friend the same day via phone and found out it wasn't him. So again, it wasn't me or my friend. The account was randomly logged yesterday (2 months after the original). Again, wasn't me or my friend he was home at the time and so I changed the PW immediately. Another friend had his PW changed, and another had his seller logged. Something is going on.

As for the egy thing, yeah it could be BS I don't have personal experience with it. I was just noting it as it happened the same day as my account got logged again.

Old 09-30-2017, 21:41   #12
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
I added a tag to the title to make sure nobody that reads this jumps to conclusions without having all the facts first

Thanks
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2017, 01:39   #13
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
100 percent
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2017, 12:17   #14
shule
Asan-San

shule will become famous soon enoughshule will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
I can confirm this. I logged onto my account and found 40k cps there that I did not have. FIX THIS NOW TQ THIS IS URGENT 100% DATABASE BREACH. rxin please read this
That sounds like a nice breach, having a mysterious Santa leaving u a nice amount of CPS. Why fix it ?

~~~~~~ Shule: 130-130-133 tro-wat-tro 133-pure water ~~~~~~
~~~ *Death*Bringer*: 130-130-131 nin-war-pirate 131-131-131 nin-war-fire ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ *Chaos*: 130-pure arch 130-130-130 wat-war-arch ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No*Name*: 132-132-136 pure tro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~ *NoĽName*: 130-130-119 pure pirate 119-119-19 wat-war-pirate ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No+Name*: 130-131-131 pure nin ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main weapons
Hook/Dagger/Sword
shule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2017, 02:44   #15
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
People with real items, cps and silvers would be losing stuff. Shared noobs running around is as old as Conquer Online.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: