Old 09-29-2017, 00:02   #16
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

I went to see that map cuz I was curious about it.. I think it is a lil small..There are not that many normal monsters to kill, but they drop nice things

For the bosses, I dunno, cuz I don't usually go to kill them.. I just tried them to test.. how much life or defense you need to survive that 1-hitting boss? .O

Maybe letting the map with boss a pk points map would have been good too

But I agree with Returning that overall it is a nice addition to the game ^_^
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2017, 00:21   #17
Ahmad_ai
Haseo

Ahmad_ai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokaa View Post
they moved all the bosses from dragon island to this map and added a new boss as it seems

No auto hunt in this map and no mounts allowed
do i lose exp if i was pked?
Ahmad_ai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2017, 01:05   #18
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad_ai View Post
do i lose exp if i was pked?
Nope...PK is encouraged but extremely annoying because the map is small,full of big-time bulkers or hackers and you will probably get pked every 3-4 monsters you kill if you don't find a hidden spot (if it exists)
Old 09-30-2017, 05:59   #19
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Nope...PK is encouraged but extremely annoying because the map is small,full of big-time bulkers or hackers and you will probably get pked every 3-4 monsters you kill if you don't find a hidden spot (if it exists)
The funny part is that the map drops amulets but i assume pk points wasn't added right and they just copy pasted the map from DC.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2017, 22:48   #20
Ahmad_ai
Haseo

Ahmad_ai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
i tried the map its ok but i was disappointed i have 320 bp but i couldnt stand a chance against jerks there, i mined my own business as usual but others just pk you because they can coudnt hunt for 2 min in a row without being pked so its no use for me at this point
Ahmad_ai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2017, 23:37   #21
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
The map is great, i mean the idea. Maybe we need a new looking map that is bigger with more monsters. Otherways, does anyone discovered what the lucky points are?

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2017, 01:48   #22
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
the lucky points are still confusing but I keep kill enemies in this map to stack 9 marks for better drop rate as it says and it's really great you can make db scroll and more than 10k chi points a day

also sharing the dmg with nemesis and other bosses can get you epic keys

still no luck with the 3k bound cp ticket

has anyone got it?
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2017, 11:34   #23
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm wondering how the Knowledge Pills work, I finally made one after collecting all 10 scraps but I'm not sure how to get the best use out of them.

The description on them reads "Use this pill to in Jiang Hu training to avoid attributes of lower quality than those before the training." Does this mean it guarantees one random higher quality attribute or a higher quality attribute that is the same as the one you are training? If it's the former I don't see how this is *much* different than the green or purple pills that increase the chance of rolling higher attributes, if it's the latter than that's awesome.

Has anyone tried using these yet and can they comment on the result?
Old 10-01-2017, 11:46   #24
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
We get pk amus temporary in the map, however there is no use for them lol Also no shackle which makes stg monks useless there. The first map they put in for p7 was better, (NOT the dragon island the one before) except rewards in this map are better, but I am too lazy to hunt so doesn't matter for me anyways.
There should be pk points and also shackle in this map
Old 10-02-2017, 06:49   #25
xBittersweet

xBittersweet is on a distinguished road
If they released this piece of **** to bring the fun back from the old nemesis map , they 100% failed , tbh TQ so generous to release the little mobs with nice drop but for the main bosses they are pain , in my server imagine 60 chars (noobs and +12's) all fighting around it trying to kill the mob in 21 mins...
Also i've no idea why monk's pure skill ain't allowed when all other classes pure skills are allowed racist lol

Last edited by xBittersweet; 10-02-2017 at 07:00.
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2017, 06:51   #26
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
^ seriously?
Secretly hoping this game becomes good one day so I can actually log with a certain goal instead of watching my screen followed by whispers of people begging for cps/gold/guild/quests/spamming arabic language.
Locky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2017, 07:18   #27
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Maybe its just me.. But i feel like 250% drop rate increased status from killing ppl does not really work after using the lucky points that nobody knows what they are.

Killed 5k+ Monsters with 250% drop rate, and got litteraly nothing. The map got empty and i proceed to hunt with no drop modifier, end up getting 3 DB Packs one by one in span of 3 minutes each.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2017, 10:37   #28
xBittersweet

xBittersweet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEED View Post
Maybe its just me.. But i feel like 250% drop rate increased status from killing ppl does not really work after using the lucky points that nobody knows what they are.

Killed 5k+ Monsters with 250% drop rate, and got litteraly nothing. The map got empty and i proceed to hunt with no drop modifier, end up getting 3 DB Packs one by one in span of 3 minutes each.
i thought i was just unlucky but figured drop gets better when its 4 or 5 stacks of bliss
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2017, 18:19   #29
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Rxin when pk points added ?
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2017, 22:14   #30
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
this map is the most fun thing that tq has added in a long while, **** off with wanting pkp, the no bull**** potions and free pvp makes it so much more fun, anyone who says otherwise is mad they get rekt
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: