Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 23:17   #31
expadaloco
Ninja

expadaloco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
130-130-140 is in fact the way to go... If you do 140-140-140 you will end up with the same points as a 130-130-130 it doesn't really ad up any adittional points after you reborn the only thing is that when ur 130 again at the first or second rb ull jump back to 140..
I don't understand why I still get points after 130 being 1st reborn. These are not BP points.

Also the distribution points you can allocate freely are 3 per lvl now from lvl 120 not as described on the official website.

Eu quero tchu, eu quero tcha....
expadaloco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 06:30   #32
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by expadaloco View Post
I don't understand why I still get points after 130 being 1st reborn. These are not BP points.

Also the distribution points you can allocate freely are 3 per lvl now from lvl 120 not as described on the official website.
Lol that a normal thing cuz u dont have to be 120+ to Rb so from 120-140 you get 3 pts to allocate per level those 30 pts will be there when u rb 120-130 altho the ones you get from 130-140 won't be there when u rb... The difference is when u reach 130 as rb ull jump back to whatever level u were lets say 140... Can't really be much clearer than this
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 08:39   #33
shapes

shapes is on a distinguished road
I have encountered a problem where my client has no sound at all. The iPad's sound works, just not the app. I've had this problem before and normally it goes away after I close the whole thing and reopen or I just reinstall the app fully. But this time I've reinstalled multiple times but still no sound. Any solution to this?
shapes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 12:36   #34
rhinscrew
pro-in-lov

rhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond reputerhinscrew has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to rhinscrew
This has been really helpful info to me
I'll ask a few questions
Sub classes
I was going ninja war fire but this seems pants
Pls help

Ran-Nu-Wei - !!0 Water - !30 ???? - !30 ???

Ran~Nu~Wii - !30 troj - !30 war - !05+ war

Ran-Nu-Wui - !30 water - !30 warrior - !27 + water PWANAGE X2

Ran-Nu-Wii - !20 Troj - !3! arch

Wii~Nu~Ran - !!0 water - !2! trojan - 85+ arch (sash uses)

Married to The Perfect Sash - Spiffy

Forever A Nemesis Soldier! Sadly Retired
rhinscrew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 13:50   #35
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinscrew View Post
This has been really helpful info to me
I'll ask a few questions
Sub classes
I was going ninja war fire but this seems pants
Pls help
Well well well, I don't think I understand what ur asking xD
Old 06-05-2012, 13:53   #36
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapes View Post
I have encountered a problem where my client has no sound at all. The iPad's sound works, just not the app. I've had this problem before and normally it goes away after I close the whole thing and reopen or I just reinstall the app fully. But this time I've reinstalled multiple times but still no sound. Any solution to this?
In game, go to options theres a sound and music bar make sure they're maxed, then there's a small box make sure you have it cheked and not with a X
Old 06-05-2012, 14:13   #37
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

lilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant future
^I gots the same problems mane...
(I actually don't mind have conquer sounds off anyways dont like em)

Dunno if its just me tho but the double exp icon is invisible (was working earlier and u can clikc the area where itd normally be)

Also, anyone no how you can use your bound cps? (tried to buy it with bound doesn't work, but with reg cps does, tried it on minor things, exp balls etc.)

P.s. Waiting for my answers Smax :P
Stop acting Gangster,You wear your pants below your waist just because you want to get anal raped?

I only hate you less then the average person,you should feel proud of yourself for reading this message and knowing your hated

Don't Rep me as i will not rep you back i do not believe in rep only in Nep.

Important message: ***972;***1051;***355; ***355;***1103;***365;***355; ***1108;***287;***287;***939;!

Playing a little CoD4 you may have seen me saying that on Family guy.
lilvietpker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 16:29   #38
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilvietpker View Post
^I gots the same problems mane...
(I actually don't mind have conquer sounds off anyways dont like em)

Dunno if its just me tho but the double exp icon is invisible (was working earlier and u can clikc the area where itd normally be)

Also, anyone no how you can use your bound cps? (tried to buy it with bound doesn't work, but with reg cps does, tried it on minor things, exp balls etc.)

P.s. Waiting for my answers Smax :P
Lol sorry i was entretained with someones rant ingame, are you guys using iPad one? Regarding the sound? I have never faced that issue before my sound has always worked just fine... As for the invisible double exp icon I've seend this before... And when it desapeares don't worry the double exp is still there... Idk why this happens tough some times I just close the app and bam it's there again... Bound cps is a way of getting us addicted to cps... If you go back in this same thread I've mentioned this... Bound cps can only buy things to be used on yourself.... I can't tell you exactly what items you can buy with them but I can search and tell you in 5 minutes...

So you can apparently buy meteors +1 stones scrolls lilies, arrow packs exp POTs and some other random crap lol

You cannot buy balls or lottery tickets apparently...

Last edited by smax_PT; 06-05-2012 at 16:35.
Old 06-05-2012, 17:27   #39
expadaloco
Ninja

expadaloco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
Lol that a normal thing cuz u dont have to be 120+ to Rb so from 120-140 you get 3 pts to allocate per level those 30 pts will be there when u rb 120-130 altho the ones you get from 130-140 won't be there when u rb... The difference is when u reach 130 as rb ull jump back to whatever level u were lets say 140... Can't really be much clearer than this
Ok clear enough, its only the table on the bottom of the following page what makes my head spin "http://co.91.com/ipad/reborn/rebornadv.shtml"

Actually that same table I remembered somehow from years ago. Makes me a bit stubborn in not getting the rb lvl story

Anyhow still busy with the quest

Eu quero tchu, eu quero tcha....
expadaloco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 17:47   #40
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by expadaloco View Post
Ok clear enough, its only the table on the bottom of the following page what makes my head spin "http://co.91.com/ipad/reborn/rebornadv.shtml"

Actually that same table I remembered somehow from years ago. Makes me a bit stubborn in not getting the rb lvl story

Anyhow still busy with the quest
Maybe it's my lack of understanding... But that table is perfectly fine... The allocated pts they talk about is extra pts you get when u reborn not while you are stil leveling non rb characters while leveling you get 30 pct allocated at lvl 130 when u rb they give u 55 extra pts for reaching the previous maximum level they didn't include the level 140 because of the players who got reborn before the leve 140 patch and were only able to level to 130...
Old 06-06-2012, 00:58   #41
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

lilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant future
Using Ipad 3, certain icons are missing,previously had them now it gone tho mane. (lucky time, double exp, has the effects n all but no icon, i want my dam icon)... as far as sound i dont mind its usually off anyways.

Meh you cant buy exp balls with bound cps no more thats lame.
Stop acting Gangster,You wear your pants below your waist just because you want to get anal raped?

I only hate you less then the average person,you should feel proud of yourself for reading this message and knowing your hated

Important message: ***972;***1051;***355; ***355;***1103;***365;***355; ***1108;***287;***287;***939;!

Old 06-06-2012, 05:54   #42
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilvietpker View Post
Using Ipad 3, certain icons are missing,previously had them now it gone tho mane. (lucky time, double exp, has the effects n all but no icon, i want my dam icon)... as far as sound i dont mind its usually off anyways.

Meh you cant buy exp balls with bound cps no more thats lame.
mind me asking is your iPad working under 4g or wireless network? Plus what's the free space on your iPad, and do you usually run alot of applications, if your cash's too full iOS will deduct minor processes wich may end up in effect loss or icon loss... For more info you have to contact tq staff

Last edited by smax_PT; 06-06-2012 at 13:01.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:48   #43
shapes

shapes is on a distinguished road
Still having no sound after reinstalling. Can someone else try reinstall to see if there is sound?

Yes my sound is ticked and maxxed. No apps running in background or anything. Checked iPad volume. I think its just the app.

Edit: Nvm fixed.

Last edited by shapes; 06-06-2012 at 08:08.
shapes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2012, 10:05   #44
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

Wireless
Still have majority of space (only have co installed)
No background running (co stops multitasking anyways)

Like i said tho doesn't botter me none bit i tell you what.

Old 06-07-2012, 02:29   #45
gracegsx
CO Addict

gracegsx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapes View Post
Still having no sound after reinstalling. Can someone else try reinstall to see if there is sound?

Yes my sound is ticked and maxxed. No apps running in background or anything. Checked iPad volume. I think its just the app.

Edit: Nvm fixed.
How did u get urs to fix? Mine has been doing the same the last couple of days with the sound going in and out and missing icons.

I'm on iPad 2 and have only about 6 extra apps on it, use it almost exclusively to play co .

Violentlips
130 > 130 > 135 Pure Ninja
GoldenApple
gracegsx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: