Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 04:45   #16
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapes View Post
Is CP like the new currency, because I see no one use silvers to buy anything =/
If so, how to get CPs without buying DBs?
Unfortunately cps are the new currency indeed, you no longer buy DBS , now all you can buy is cp packs, either way it's simple... You cant really make as many cps as you may wish and as fast as you may need altho there are some ways, first way is pick up ALL the gold you can and sell that gold to high level players, you can go loot in bird island or frozen grotto its really fast... 100M gold will sell easy for 1000-1200 cps.... You can make metscrolls and sell them for 70 cps... You can make one per day easly even hunting in castle gate... You can pick up all items and sell refineds and uniques for some players that may be soketing their talismans it's sells pretty much 1 cp each unique and 1 cp every two refined.... Then there's gems that you can sell for 5 cps each if they are normal... There are really a thousand ways to make cps.... Just does take some effort.. Smal tip, use auction house for this items so you don't get bored too fast messaging every 5 minutes in world chat..
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2012, 07:26   #17
shapes

shapes is on a distinguished road
Ok got it. Furthermore since you brought up the refined and unique items, why do players want to buy them? What is that progress thing on each item? Is this related somehow?

Thanks for all your feedback so far.
shapes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2012, 08:53   #18
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

lilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Ok got it. Furthermore since you brought up the refined and unique items, why do players want to buy them? What is that progress thing on each item? Is this related somehow?

there's two items called heavan fan and tower... U don't socket them by normal means, instead you use items. From ref to super, sockets increases the value. The website shows u how much each item is worth. First socket is around 8k points and 2nd is 20k points. Points do not carryover even in excess
Stop acting Gangster,You wear your pants below your waist just because you want to get anal raped?

I only hate you less then the average person,you should feel proud of yourself for reading this message and knowing your hated

Don't Rep me as i will not rep you back i do not believe in rep only in Nep.

Important message: ***972;***1051;***355; ***355;***1103;***365;***355; ***1108;***287;***287;***939;!

Playing a little CoD4 you may have seen me saying that on Family guy.
lilvietpker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2012, 08:59   #19
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

lilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant future
Quote:

Also some basic things you should know, bp is the number u get from the total quality, +s, n sockets from your gear. This matters because in the old days gear wasn't as important as it is now. Let's say I have 300 bp n u have 297 that 3 points difference makes it so I can 1 hit u while U may have to 2-3 hit me. Varies on class but that's the basic summary of it.

Btw getting super gear(bound) isn't to hard because there's quests u can do to obtain them. Gear is generally a lot easier to obtain now
Stop acting Gangster,You wear your pants below your waist just because you want to get anal raped?

I only hate you less then the average person,you should feel proud of yourself for reading this message and knowing your hated

Important message: ***972;***1051;***355; ***355;***1103;***365;***355; ***1108;***287;***287;***939;!

Old 05-24-2012, 11:27   #20
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilvietpker View Post
Also some basic things you should know, bp is the number u get from the total quality, +s, n sockets from your gear. This matters because in the old days gear wasn't as important as it is now. Let's say I have 300 bp n u have 297 that 3 points difference makes it so I can 1 hit u while U may have to 2-3 hit me. Varies on class but that's the basic summary of it.

Btw getting super gear(bound) isn't to hard because there's quests u can do to obtain them. Gear is generally a lot easier to obtain now
Already mentioned the bound gears somewhere before as for everything else I second that, any other questions from anyone reading is welcome, we will answer all we can as soon as possible
Old 05-24-2012, 13:06   #21
ijathatake
St☆R

ijathatake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Is CP like the new currency, because I see no one use silvers to buy anything =/
If so, how to get CPs without buying DBs?
U mean how to get dbs without buying cps?
Old 05-24-2012, 14:00   #22
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijathatake View Post
U mean how to get dbs without buying cps?
He's a old school player, few years back we would buy db packs not cps... Cps didn't even exist he's just confused about this cuz it changed while he was gone
Old 05-25-2012, 00:51   #23
ijathatake
St☆R

ijathatake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
He's a old school player, few years back we would buy db packs not cps... Cps didn't even exist he's just confused about this cuz it changed while he was gone
Ouhkk i see... I Need to learn history of co...
Old 05-25-2012, 04:47   #24
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijathatake View Post
Ouhkk i see... I Need to learn history of co...
Haha whatever you wanna know man
Old 06-01-2012, 22:13   #25
shapes

shapes is on a distinguished road
Hi, it has been a while.

I would like to know what the rewards are for that super pack, the one you open every 5 levels that gives super stuff. A complete list would be best, otherwise 70 - 120 would be fine. Thanks
shapes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2012, 08:40   #26
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Hi, it has been a while.

I would like to know what the rewards are for that super pack, the one you open every 5 levels that gives super stuff. A complete list would be best, otherwise 70 - 120 would be fine. Thanks
I'm afraid some one else will have to answer that one I never got to claim my super pack lol, anyway from Elliot's words the pack should be a complete set of equips for whatever class ur char is... The level should be the lowest it gets.... This is just me guessing from what our gm said before somewhere...
Old 06-03-2012, 02:24   #27
expadaloco
Ninja

expadaloco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hi, it has been a while.

As far I remembered it gives Exp potions and exp balls.

Eu quero tchu, eu quero tcha....
expadaloco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2012, 16:10   #28
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

The upgrade pack gives you 2 exp pots(b) every 5, 2 expballs every 10, and a small praying stone every 20. from 5-120.

the other thing was a few super items i froget.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:20   #29
expadaloco
Ninja

expadaloco is on a distinguished road
And I was thinking that rb 130 - 130 - 140 was the way to go for additional distribution points.

Today discovered I will still receive them at 131 +3 to allocate. 1st rb. Meaning I probably missed 30 points before rb the 1st time.

Anyway happy with the 130 - 131 and still a long way to go on the quest

Eu quero tchu, eu quero tcha....
expadaloco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 11:17   #30
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by expadaloco View Post
And I was thinking that rb 130 - 130 - 140 was the way to go for additional distribution points.

Today discovered I will still receive them at 131 +3 to allocate. 1st rb. Meaning I probably missed 30 points before rb the 1st time.

Anyway happy with the 130 - 131 and still a long way to go on the quest
130-130-140 is in fact the way to go... If you do 140-140-140 you will end up with the same points as a 130-130-130 it doesn't really ad up any adittional points after you reborn the only thing is that when ur 130 again at the first or second rb ull jump back to 140..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: