Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 04:01   #1
shapes

shapes is on a distinguished road
Post your in-game related questions here!

I used to be a player back in 05-06, starting again as I recently found this game on iPad. Just a few questions:

-Are there still a lot of egys
-How to level fast (with archer mainly) without spending real money
-How to get super gears without spending real money
-How the lower level players all have super gears without reborn or anything
-How are the drop rates
-Are there still plvlers

Basically, how to play the game without spending money lol. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by smax_PT; 07-03-2012 at 11:06.
shapes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2012, 17:50   #2
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapes View Post
I used to be a player back in 05-06, starting again as I recently found this game on iPad. Just a few questions:

-Are there still a lot of egys
-How to level fast (with archer mainly) without spending real money
-How to get super gears without spending real money
-How the lower level players all have super gears without reborn or anything
-How are the drop rates
-Are there still plvlers

Basically, how to play the game without spending money lol. Thanks in advance.
I'm afraid this can't all be explained over here with words, I'll try to help you out, first of all welcome back!

1- the kind of ppl that rule a server depends on each server lol egys are not huge on my server golden apple... Here its more of a viet server... But they are kinda low... As in they don't cause much trouble...

2- level fast is not easy when u start from scratch but I'll give you a few hints here... Do every single quest available Do use pathfind this will help you get a few supers and around level 70.., after this just go scattering to bird island and at lvl 100 do the talismans quest and just go to frozen grotto a "new map" for you... Ask in game anyone will teach u where's the map...

3-I already answered this one in the previous one... Do every quest... Atempt every event... You will get some supers wepons armors rings... Not that hard.... Also as you plan on being archer hunting in bird will get you alot of meteors... Each metscroll will sell for around 70 cps one super will cost you 100-200 cps so that's how hard it is...

4- low lvl players just do the quests and are filled with bound supers... Or they buy cps with real money...

5- from my experience the drops are pretty much as they were back in 2006... I mean a met will drop every 100-400 kills give or take... Supers are SOOO rare to drop but they do drop after let's say 100k kills.... DBS will drop every 20k kills if u hunt on the right place...(give or take a few hundred kills), you will notice that refined and uniques drop constantly... That's because tq increased the rates for us to be able to soket the talismans faster... +1s do drop quite frequently too...

6- ppl do plvl... Not as much as before at all... I mean tq took away some of the benefits we had while plvling.... So ppl just plvl small amounts in bird... Water farming is useless now cuz there's no dual exp lvling water now... Also there ain't those many archers in our server to plvl... Mostly because archer is a weak class is only good for starts to make some money while hunting....

I hope I help you out a little bit with this...
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2012, 02:36   #3
shapes

Since it takes too long to open up a new thread I'll ask here.

What are the chances of upgrading using mets at the artisan in TC?
What are super packs? I got one and got a few sub-packs from it including an UpgradePack. I keep spamming it open until it reached my level. Is this good or bad to do?
Old 05-21-2012, 09:43   #4
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Since it takes too long to open up a new thread I'll ask here.

What are the chances of upgrading using mets at the artisan in TC?
What are super packs? I got one and got a few sub-packs from it including an UpgradePack. I keep spamming it open until it reached my level. Is this good or bad to do?
Chances are low when you are trying to upgrade super items... I think no one can really give you a number because the probability changes on the item the quality and the level... If u are using a dual soketed super item just upgrade it in market anything else give it a go in twin untill level 100 from 100 on isn't worth it... Super packs is a pack where you get your class items such as armor wepons and headgear super bounded... The sub packs your talking about you are doing just fine keep opening them till you can't anymore... Keep everything you can as later one everything is usable even if to soket talismans or to inscribe into guild arsenal..
Old 05-21-2012, 19:52   #5
ijathatake
St☆R

ijathatake is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Good luck shapes
Old 05-22-2012, 04:42   #6
shapes

Thanks so far smax. Further questions lol :

What are bounded items?
How do I use my bounded CPs?
Old 05-22-2012, 11:39   #7
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Thanks so far smax. Further questions lol :

What are bounded items?
How do I use my bounded CPs?
Bounded items are items that can't be traded to another char, the items are bounded to you no one else can use them bound cps can buy things that only you can use on yourself like exp balls exp pots meteors etc...
Old 05-22-2012, 19:41   #8
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I really should make you a moderator. Thank you.
Old 05-22-2012, 19:50   #9
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
smax you rock!

You may send an email to ipad@conqueronline.com with your character name and server, GM would send you a superpack (bound of course).

Hope I'm not making this thread into a superpack asking thread. PM me if you haven't received reply yet, send emails if you haven't done it and want it

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
I'm afraid this can't all be explained over here with words, I'll try to help you out, first of all welcome back!

1- the kind of ppl that rule a server depends on each server lol egys are not huge on my server golden apple... Here its more of a viet server... But they are kinda low... As in they don't cause much trouble...

2- level fast is not easy when u start from scratch but I'll give you a few hints here... Do every single quest available Do use pathfind this will help you get a few supers and around level 70.., after this just go scattering to bird island and at lvl 100 do the talismans quest and just go to frozen grotto a "new map" for you... Ask in game anyone will teach u where's the map...

3-I already answered this one in the previous one... Do every quest... Atempt every event... You will get some supers wepons armors rings... Not that hard.... Also as you plan on being archer hunting in bird will get you alot of meteors... Each metscroll will sell for around 70 cps one super will cost you 100-200 cps so that's how hard it is...

4- low lvl players just do the quests and are filled with bound supers... Or they buy cps with real money...

5- from my experience the drops are pretty much as they were back in 2006... I mean a met will drop every 100-400 kills give or take... Supers are SOOO rare to drop but they do drop after let's say 100k kills.... DBS will drop every 20k kills if u hunt on the right place...(give or take a few hundred kills), you will notice that refined and uniques drop constantly... That's because tq increased the rates for us to be able to soket the talismans faster... +1s do drop quite frequently too...

6- ppl do plvl... Not as much as before at all... I mean tq took away some of the benefits we had while plvling.... So ppl just plvl small amounts in bird... Water farming is useless now cuz there's no dual exp lvling water now... Also there ain't those many archers in our server to plvl... Mostly because archer is a weak class is only good for starts to make some money while hunting....

I hope I help you out a little bit with this...

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 21:16   #10
ijathatake
St☆R

ijathatake is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Smax cool!
Old 05-23-2012, 00:09   #11
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinx View Post
smax you rock!

You may send an email to ipad@conqueronline.com with your character name and server, GM would send you a superpack (bound of course).

Hope I'm not making this thread into a superpack asking thread. PM me if you haven't received reply yet, send emails if you haven't done it and want it
Is that super pack for me? Thanks but I don't really need one I have a wharehouse full of bound items from all the reincarns I've been doin lol

Edit: I misread your post LOL it's 8 am I may be sleepwalking xD
Old 05-23-2012, 02:48   #12
shapes

Can I only use bound CPs at the store?
Is there a way to unbound items/CPs?
What do achievement points do?
What does sending flowers do?

Last edited by shapes; 05-23-2012 at 02:50.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:42   #13
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Can I only use bound CPs at the store?
Is there a way to unbound items/CPs?
What do achievement points do?
What does sending flowers do?
Well unfortunately there is not a current way to unbound items or cps, yes bound cps can only be used to purchase things at the store as they are bounded they can't be traded between players therefore you can't use them to buy items from someone... Altho you may test something out I haven't tested it myself but either way I don't think it will work ( I'll wait on someone's feedback) I'm talking about upgrading skills with bound cps it's the orange + in front of your skill level...

Archivement points is a way to compare what players have done in game, the game isn't just about gears the game isnt just about fight... There are other goals other achievements and those points is just a way to compare ppl and to keep track, in some future update tq may or may not get us reward for archieving a certain number of points but right now they are just numbers to compare and keep track ( as far as I know).

Well well flowers is something else, it's a female character thing.. A way to prove your love or just a way to really show how you appreciate someone... The female characters that get more flowers get into a rank each flower type has a queen ( wich is the person on the server with more received flowers of one kind) flower queen may use some dresses and stuf... Anything else just ask
Old 05-23-2012, 04:48   #14
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Wow, I really should make you a moderator. Thank you.
Well untill you do, make this post sticky and change its name to ingame related question/ answers..

Alot of new players have so many questions like this it would be nice to have somewhere to make them and get them answered in the same day... Some times it's very painfull to search the main website for answeres even tough they're there...

I usually re-direct ppl to the forum in game when they ask too many questions... I must spend like one hour per day answering random in game questions lol
Old 05-24-2012, 02:03   #15
shapes

Is CP like the new currency, because I see no one use silvers to buy anything =/
If so, how to get CPs without buying DBs?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: