Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 02:05   #16
B.happy.4eva

B.happy.4eva is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb a new market system

An automatic market system will be great

It's like NPC that I can put the item I want to sell and it's price and just lg off

And if the item sold I go to the NPC to claim my price
B.happy.4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 04:27   #17
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.happy.4eva View Post
An automatic market system will be great

It's like NPC that I can put the item I want to sell and it's price and just lg off

And if the item sold I go to the NPC to claim my price
That's auction house lol...
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2012, 18:41   #18
JRM

JRM is on a distinguished road
To hide the chat as an option. It fills half the screen.
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 21:27   #19
ijathatake
St☆R

ijathatake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRM View Post
To hide the chat as an option. It fills half the screen.
U can drag the chat down to minimize it...
Try to drag down on the top left of the chat.. It should minimize it...
Old 05-27-2012, 18:09   #20
hago2046

hago2046 is on a distinguished road
Please update the website
hago2046 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 16:21   #21
cherokee98
NightOfWar

cherokee98 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Merchant system...Blah

I honestly think the merchant system should go away... Replace it a password. If you have noobs you tranfers your gear between it sucks if you accidently lock them then you have to wait... It's a waste of time just get rid of it and it would be nice and other thing you guys need a mailbox system to email stuff instead of a trustworthy friend who can turn out to not be trustworthy
cherokee98 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 11:50   #22
jayC

jayC is on a distinguished road
it would be great to be able to buy tq points from the c.o website and claim them in the golden apple or iconquer server. cuz only the desktop servers are available, not the ipad servers.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2012, 10:54   #23
Mdrew10

Mdrew10 is on a distinguished road
Talking Suggestions...

1. Make a place on the forum for a marketplace where we can buy and sell items within our server...

2. Allow for bigger party

Thank you TQ team!!!
Mdrew10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2012, 11:20   #24
elmoeworld

elmoeworld is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb I got good suggestions

1.Our mounts should come with a special attack skill.
(im sure we all would sacrifice SPOOK or WAR CRY for a more useful skill.

2. I think we should have TEAM moves. (i.e= once a TEAM is made u get an energy bar. As the team fights the ENERGY BAR fills. When the bar is full THE XP SKILL BAR allows each team to activate a powerful TEAM power move. The Power move should be different depending on TEAM leader or how Classes are mixed in the TEAM.

3. NEW SKILL FOR WATER TAO- REFLECT any magic (good or bad) used on them while REFLECT is cast. will bounce off and the CASTER of the spell receives their own damage. (like why are you hitting your self lol)
elmoeworld is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2012, 05:55   #25
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoeworld View Post
1.Our mounts should come with a special attack skill.
(im sure we all would sacrifice SPOOK or WAR CRY for a more useful skill.
You have no idea how usefull those two skills are.... They can add a new one no probs but leave those two...
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2012, 07:22   #26
infernomage39

infernomage39 is on a distinguished road
i really do think the aution house guy HAS to be moved. Like honestly it sucks no one knows about him rpobably cuz hes in like the corner of the map i mean seriously. He has to be moved lol
infernomage39 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2012, 01:46   #27
cesar.caudillo.9

cesar.caudillo.9 is on a distinguished road
Veteran-veteran?

Would be cool if old school players from the pc version got a special garmet or a mount showing how many years youve played, the more years the higher "quality" the garmet or mount would be.
cesar.caudillo.9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 20:08   #28
King!Pens

King!Pens is on a distinguished road
Suggestion

I know I probably won't get a reply but as I am taking time out of my day to help TQ out I would appreciate it if you would just read this. I ran this across my guild and they thought it was good. So here I am.

Renting/Lending:
I think a really great idea would be to implement idea this into Conquer online. Put a box next to trade box for Renting/Lending for a certain time period. I think this would be great for the conquer economy. I know what your thinking TQ team. THEN HOW THE HELL WILL WE MAKE MONEY. Well I don't know about Pc but in iPad there's an over abundance of scammers. I would go so far to say that if I transfered something good with 100% of the server atleast 25% would scam me. This happens a lot. and I believe this Lending system would put those scammers down. a lot of people who get scammed end up quitting.... Like
me if I ever got scammed I would probably quit. I spend a fair bit of money on this game. Well your loosing a paying customer over the scammer who doesn't pay a dime to you but still gets rich. could you imagine.... Conquer without scammers? I know you GMS might not know about how many scams go on daily but you might be shocked by the numbers. Probably ever 1/10 scams a paying customer quits the game and you loose money. I also believe this would be a really good attraction for those new players. I think if you implement this into gameplay the game would get so much more popular.. But that's just my opinion. I realize I just wasted half an hour of my life on something that you don't care about. But I thought it was a good idea and now everyone knows. Thanks for reading this.
Whisper me ingame King!Pens if you have any questions!
King!Pens is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 20:56   #29
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
Gotta agree with ya Pens but I see good and bad in your idea...

The bad:

People are still going to get scammed. People can't figure out the trading system as is, if we add extra buttons to the trade system when people can't tell the difference between Silver and Cps and Ok and Cancel, there will be issues. But I do agree that good people are taken advantage of all the time by scammers. There is one guy who has scammed people with atleast three different names that I'm aware of and it seems every time he is called out he just creates a new account and does the same stuff...at this point I think his ip address should just be blocked because he refuses to stop, if Colin or Elliot would like to know more on this please let me know.

Now for the good in your idea:

There is no doubt the CO economy is down and dying. The people who spent a large amount of money early on and are still looking to spend can't sell the equipment they have now and move on. If there was a rental system where they could rent this gear out for a week at 1k cps it would encourage people to actually buy cps to rent it. I mean if I could get ahold of a +12 fan or tower right before gw for 1k cp I sure as heck would buy some cps for that but I can't afford the 20-30k or more that it would take to make a decent tower or fan. It's a win win situation for TQ and for the equipment owner.
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 22:15   #30
King!Pens

King!Pens is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosea View Post
Gotta agree with ya Pens but I see good and bad in your idea...

The bad:

People are still going to get scammed. People can't figure out the trading system as is, if we add extra buttons to the trade system when people can't tell the difference between Silver and Cps and Ok and Cancel, there will be issues. But I do agree that good people are taken advantage of all the time by scammers. There is one guy who has scammed people with atleast three different names that I'm aware of and it seems every time he is called out he just creates a new account and does the same stuff...at this point I think his ip address should just be blocked because he refuses to stop, if Colin or Elliot would like to know more on this please let me know.

Now for the good in your idea:

There is no doubt the CO economy is down and dying. The people who spent a large amount of money early on and are still looking to spend can't sell the equipment they have now and move on. If there was a rental system where they could rent this gear out for a week at 1k cps it would encourage people to actually buy cps to rent it. I mean if I could get ahold of a +12 fan or tower right before gw for 1k cp I sure as heck would buy some cps for that but I can't afford the 20-30k or more that it would take to make a decent tower or fan. It's a win win situation for TQ and for the equipment owner.
yah there are some pretty stupid people who play. But the system would help the smart but vulnerable players to not get scammed.
King!Pens is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: