Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 11-02-2011, 11:32   #16
crstal167
iPadTester

crstal167 is on a distinguished road
I believe that even if TQ came out with a version for iPod or iPhone it would be a failure. iPhones and iPods don't have the same battery life as the iPad. During gameplay on the GoldenApple server in iPad the battery meter drains even when on charge. The only way to prevent that is to lower brightness to 0 and then you will get an extremely slow charge.
crstal167 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2011, 11:35   #17
crstal167
iPadTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kswiss View Post
Are we able to start playing now, as in is the app ready to be downloaded in the store?
Also how hard/easy is it to play? I've watched the video and it looked like my fingers would fall off after playing for some time lol
The gameplay is quite user friendly. However, it will add a whole new outlook on PVP and PK tourneys. Any long range classes are at a slight disadvantage more so in iPad version because of the finger recognition for casting spells and such. And don't worry about your fingers! It's alot more addicting then the PC version, and if you get in a comfortable spot on the couch, rest your arm, you're set for hours!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:10   #18
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

StarDestruction is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crstal167 View Post
The gameplay is quite user friendly. However, it will add a whole new outlook on PVP and PK tourneys. Any long range classes are at a slight disadvantage more so in iPad version because of the finger recognition for casting spells and such. And don't worry about your fingers! It's alot more addicting then the PC version, and if you get in a comfortable spot on the couch, rest your arm, you're set for hours!

It is a ton more addicting, I agree. I'm the second best on the server ATM and I've logged the second most amount of time on it.

I feel it will take more skill to win, but in the end, you feel a lot better about it.

Only con about it is Chatting is tough, and that's the most fun part about CO!
StarDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2011, 14:09   #19
crstal167
iPadTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDestruction View Post
It is a ton more addicting, I agree. I'm the second best on the server ATM and I've logged the second most amount of time on it.

I feel it will take more skill to win, but in the end, you feel a lot better about it.

Only con about it is Chatting is tough, and that's the most fun part about CO!
Agreed on the chat.. I have a keyboard but i cant use it as its the wrong tilt for the game ..
Old 11-04-2011, 17:02   #20
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

StarDestruction is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crstal167 View Post
Agreed on the chat.. I have a keyboard but i cant use it as its the wrong tilt for the game ..
Just found something that'll help with the game! I *just* upgraded to iOS 5.. Discovered the split keyboard. All my concerns are gone now lol.. Were you always playing on 5?
StarDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2011, 17:55   #21
crstal167
iPadTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDestruction View Post
Just found something that'll help with the game! I *just* upgraded to iOS 5.. Discovered the split keyboard. All my concerns are gone now lol.. Were you always playing on 5?
Ya I was aha!
Old 11-30-2011, 22:01   #22
tomuch

tomuch is on a distinguished road
sorry to ask but i know its only on ipads what about in the feature for those who owns android tablets? are you guys going there anytime?
tomuch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2011, 23:03   #23
Coletron

Coletron is on a distinguished road
I'm downloading the game right now. Hope it delivers.
Old 12-27-2011, 16:53   #24
Mchalexd

Mchalexd is on a distinguished road
Ninja iPad

Will the twinfoldblade range be increased because on ipad the range of 3 doesn't feel good for Pvp it would be good if it was a range of 5 or 4.5
Mchalexd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2012, 03:19   #25
Feon

Feon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchalexd View Post
Will the twinfoldblade range be increased because on ipad the range of 3 doesn't feel good for Pvp it would be good if it was a range of 5 or 4.5
Well it one shoots everyone, and got a 100% hit rate.. so.. .NO!
Feon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2012, 05:38   #26
ihab4elshora
Ihab

ihab4elshora is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ihab4elshora
Thanks
ihab4elshora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2012, 05:55   #27
Hardcoreville

Hardcoreville is on a distinguished road
Android

Is conquer online compatible with android for example Asus Eee pad transformer prime?
Hardcoreville is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2012, 20:12   #28
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcoreville View Post
Is conquer online compatible with android for example Asus Eee pad transformer prime?
No, not yet maybe some time sooner than we think
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2012, 20:22   #29
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I just wanted to take this chance to welcome all of you iPad CO players to our little community, and hope you all enjoy yourselves here and make yourselves at home!
This will be your spot to talk about the game, the iPad, each other, and just about anything you may come across in your travels around this crazy world. We'll be sure to post up the latest updates and news, there will be contests and games, and also take your suggestions and thoughts about the game.

Feel free to post up your character and a screenshot here, and let's start connecting with each other!

Have a great time!
I have an I-TALIAN and its awesome.
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2014, 19:12   #30
hypozonic14

hypozonic14 is on a distinguished road
I play on an ipod 5th gen
I also run an Archer in tg on my sons 4th gen
(I think ive got the generations correct, ive got the newest generation and my son's is my old one)
Works fine, only get 4 hours off charge with with mine, but That's About how long I pay for them on charge in tg but battery does chargewhile plugged in the only thing I change is I turn other people off to lower lag or DCin.
I even use my phone to act as a wifi hotspot for my tging when im at work.
Boom!
dedication!
hypozonic14 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: