Old 04-27-2009, 15:48   #46
justchloe2002

justchloe2002 is on a distinguished road
I did figure this quest out, thanks for all the help
justchloe2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2009, 16:37   #47
DevilBunny
Morons -_-

DevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond repute
I'm trying to figure out the "you are what you eat" quest. It says to roast the bat wing, but what do you do...just stand in the fire? Tried to drop it on the fire, that didnt do anything but made me lose the bat wing. What do I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by <--MeMo--> View Post
Keep Cry
if u visit My bed u will know im better than all men u know in ur dirty life
http://contest.co.91.com/mapgiefesti...owimage&id=249
DevilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2009, 16:45   #48
DevilBunny
Morons -_-

DevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond reputeDevilBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Nevermind figured it out. Just hang out around the fire. Rofl ><

Quote:
Originally Posted by <--MeMo--> View Post
Keep Cry
if u visit My bed u will know im better than all men u know in ur dirty life
http://contest.co.91.com/mapgiefesti...owimage&id=249
DevilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2009, 10:21   #49
Gammort

Gammort is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Soul of General
Q: I can't get the smells for General Amber's silk pack!

A: The smells from RockMonsters are 100% each kill. Giant Apes and Snakemen do not always drop them. Just keep killling. Make sure you kill the GREEN GiantApeLv53 only.
Droprate is like 0.0001% ? They are simply not dropping with me :/

It's not that low. Just kill the Green GiantApelv53. I don't think it is that hard to get the smells, as I have tested several times from my own characters.----Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 06-22-2009 at 23:24.
Gammort is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2009, 11:40   #50
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammort View Post
Droprate is like 0.0001% ? They are simply not dropping with me :/
Yeah, expect to kill anywhere from 500 to 1,000. Make sure you have your Trainer Badge and Silk Pack too.
Tippin Cows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2009, 12:04   #51
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Updated the FAQ with a solution to a Mad Man quest problem.

Looking for any more problems you guys have so I can add them. PLEASE ask.
Old 05-24-2009, 17:27   #52
Psiclops

Psiclops is on a distinguished road
where is the minstrel for the quest mystic ring? i looked at (184,282) in both the twin city area and the market and there was not a minstrel at either one
Psiclops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2009, 18:20   #53
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiclops View Post
where is the minstrel for the quest mystic ring? i looked at (184,282) in both the twin city area and the market and there was not a minstrel at either one
Minstrel is in Phoenix Castle.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:09   #54
andreewww

andreewww is on a distinguished road
Ugh, i don't get any marbles from the rockmonsters at the tomboys marriage quest :/
andreewww is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2009, 08:22   #55
Jordax

Jordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond repute
Are the ´BladeGhost´ enemys for the ´Dersert Blood´ quest counting for the CloudSaintsJar for the MonsterHunting Quest?
I kosomk
I conkr
Egys FTW!

My Chars:

Server: Gryphon/Cerebeus

Primary
---------

Name: Jordax
Class: Warrior
Level: 92

Secundairy
---------

Name: IfritFire142
Class: FireTaoist
Level: 44

Brother's:
---------

Name: Maxi1818
Class: Trojan
Level: 55

Name: ShadowBlaze
Class: Ninya
Level: 45
Jordax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2009, 00:11   #56
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordax View Post
Are the ´BladeGhost´ enemys for the ´Dersert Blood´ quest counting for the CloudSaintsJar for the MonsterHunting Quest?
Yes, they are the same monster.
Old 06-22-2009, 15:36   #57
Reveral

Reveral is on a distinguished road
Have trouble with Desert Blood quest. After killing BladeGhost83 and collecting 5 fangs what do i do next? And where is a Blade Han
http://co.91.com/guide/quests/desertblood.shtml
Reveral is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2009, 16:30   #58
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveral View Post
Have trouble with Desert Blood quest. After killing BladeGhost83 and collecting 5 fangs what do i do next? And where is a Blade Han
http://co.91.com/guide/quests/desertblood.shtml
Take the 5 Fangs to the dungeon and then you will be asked to visit Harvey in Desert City. Speak to him, and he will apologize, and have you return to the dungeon once more. Then you finish the quest.
Old 06-22-2009, 16:40   #59
Reveral

Reveral is on a distinguished road
thank you. But i think i found a problem. I just lost my badge. thats why i couldnt come to the crypt
Reveral is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2009, 23:23   #60
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveral View Post
thank you. But i think i found a problem. I just lost my badge. thats why i couldnt come to the crypt

Go to regain a badge from your trainer at job center. Please keep in mind that you have to keep the badge with you all the time when you are doing equipment bonus quests.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: