Old 02-08-2009, 17:23   #46
~~{Tenchu}~~

~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLyle View Post
well, he told us that you gave him no choice and was *****ing the whole night telling us to mess with you until you quit again or something to that extent.

other than that I really had no problem with you, but danny was supposedly my brah.
No choice? He never once said no. Just asked for time to pack up.
Old 02-08-2009, 17:53   #47
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
Well I guess you are both douches then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2009, 19:49   #48
GodLyle
Below is me owning a tro

GodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
Well I guess you are both douches then!
appears so.

but on a completely unrelated topic

does one of you still have a better blade than me?
GodLyle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2009, 20:44   #49
w0w^^

w0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond repute
ok.. first off i never *****ed about giving tenchu back, i simply told everything that tenchu was going back to yohan and i was gonna be playing pedro after i get it from doug. i was perfectly fine with it since i was going to have a trojan to play. i NEVER told anyone to kill yohan, he lent me his account to play when he didnt so i wouldnt have to play my piece of **** water. i didnt even TOUCH pedro after i gave you it lyle, and i still dont have access to it, the only time i ever had your gear was to trade it off from whoever had it and to give it back to you. im not a scammer, never have and never will. when i found out that they was going to keep your gear me and barbie was the ones who got it back for you or else you'd have **** right now. dont put **** on me when you dont even know half the **** that happened

wOw^^ - 130-127 Trojan-Trojan - Hacked/Scammed - Retired

Ruby

w0w^^ - 110-130-130 Water-Water-Water - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
w0w^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2009, 21:11   #50
GodLyle
Below is me owning a tro

GodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w^^ View Post
ok.. first off i never *****ed about giving tenchu back, i simply told everything that tenchu was going back to yohan and i was gonna be playing pedro after i get it from doug. i was perfectly fine with it since i was going to have a trojan to play. i NEVER told anyone to kill yohan, he lent me his account to play when he didnt so i wouldnt have to play my piece of **** water. i didnt even TOUCH pedro after i gave you it lyle, and i still dont have access to it, the only time i ever had your gear was to trade it off from whoever had it and to give it back to you. im not a scammer, never have and never will. when i found out that they was going to keep your gear me and barbie was the ones who got it back for you or else you'd have **** right now. dont put **** on me when you dont even know half the **** that happened

you're right, I don't know half the **** that happened. Because none of you guys will come out and ****ing tell me.

and yea, you did tell people to kill yohan because he 'forced you into trading'

but whatever brah, whatever.
Old 02-08-2009, 21:17   #51
Fyah
Insomniac

Fyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLyle View Post
you're right, I don't know half the **** that happened. Because none of you guys will come out and ****ing tell me.

and yea, you did tell people to kill yohan because he 'forced you into trading'

but whatever brah, whatever.
Oh what's this? Reply to Flamo and to teh sneakyness but nothing for me?! I'm hurt. I'm gonna go microwave kittens till I feel better. . .
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -John Stuart Mill
Fyah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2009, 21:37   #52
Flamo

Flamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond repute
OH MY GAWD! THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT TRADING AND SELLING CHARACTERS! So lucky our mod overlooks this. >_>
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;Lv 121 - Hit 120 Friday morning, April 13, 2007 4:30 am(EST)!
Quote:
- Flamo_Aralias - Trojan - Ruby - Hiatus (Remake)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;- Lv 130
-Recreated: 5.7.07
-ND: 7.10.07
-Level 120 8.4.07
-Two years, two characters and 130 1.09.08

Flamo - Tanaris - Human Warlock
-1.10.08 - 70

-Flamo - Chromaggus - Undead Mage
-10.11.08 - 70
-11.30.08 - 80
Flamo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2009, 21:39   #53
Flamo

Flamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyah View Post
Oh what's this? Reply to Flamo and to teh sneakyness but nothing for me?! I'm hurt. I'm gonna go microwave kittens till I feel better. . .
<3

AJ, you rule. That made me laugh so hard.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;Lv 121 - Hit 120 Friday morning, April 13, 2007 4:30 am(EST)!
Quote:
- Flamo_Aralias - Trojan - Ruby - Hiatus (Remake)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;- Lv 130
-Recreated: 5.7.07
-ND: 7.10.07
-Level 120 8.4.07
-Two years, two characters and 130 1.09.08

Flamo - Tanaris - Human Warlock
-1.10.08 - 70

-Flamo - Chromaggus - Undead Mage
-10.11.08 - 70
-11.30.08 - 80
Flamo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2009, 21:48   #54
GodLyle
Below is me owning a tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyah View Post
I still love your avatar. I'm a big fan of quality art.
10th grade computer class boredom for the win

and I must have totally overlooked this in the drama.
Old 02-09-2009, 00:38   #55
Myst1c

Myst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond repute
It's been like a year since Lyle has been on . And people still don't know the story. Mebbe leave it that way and move on. Meh I don't give a **** i'm just postin coz i'm bored. So yeah....
Old 02-09-2009, 01:53   #56
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Soooo does any one want to give me the full story of this

na am joking couldn't give two ****s
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2009, 09:47   #57
Hidan
Sneaky xO

Hidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond reputeHidan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Have you ever had your **** pushed in.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:48   #58
NikExD
leetsauce

NikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst1c View Post
It's been like a year since Lyle has been on . And people still don't know the story. Mebbe leave it that way and move on. Meh I don't give a **** i'm just postin coz i'm bored. So yeah....
This actually happened like 2 months ago.

And it was me that change the password to P3DR0. The only reason you got your gear back was because danny and barbie still played at the time and I didn't feel like letting them get a bunch of **** for something I did even though they didn't want me to. So ***** at me lyle you should thank danny and barbie for convincing me to give you the gear back.

Hope that helps everyone understand what happened.
[253] Potency

[Hysteria] 130-122 Warrior-Warrior
[Status] Retired
NikExD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2009, 14:43   #59
~~{Tenchu}~~

~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~{Tenchu}~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Have you ever had your **** pushed in.
Did it feel good ?!
Old 02-09-2009, 15:38   #60
|Fr0sT|

|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hey don't forget about me homo I was actually a big part in giving lyles gear back

[Ruby] - |FrosT| ~ 130 - 130 - 133 Trojan - Trojan - Trojan -- Retired

[Ruby] - Tekumi ~ 130 - 130 - 137 Water -Trojan - Archer -- Active

[Ruby] - Izanagi ~ 130 - 137 - 137 Ninja - Warrior - Fire-- Active

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: