Old 12-21-2008, 11:35   #31
NikExD
leetsauce

NikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileikill View Post
but ALL of Mino's items were lost in the bunch. Super +3 SDG boots, Super +5 SDG necky, super +5 SDG/SDG bow level 130, Super +4 ring SDG, and I think elite +3 earrings.

Also, I had super +5 SDG armor lost on Grimaxe, Super +4 RDG/RDG sword level 127, I believe, Super +5 SDG/SDG blade, level 130

Where'd all that go then?
I wouldn't know... What I did to her she deserved. I didn't even know or at least remember that you lost anything.

Btw my e-p3nis is bigger than yours. 1261080 point(s) total
[253] Potency

[Hysteria] 130-122 Warrior-Warrior
[Status] Retired
NikExD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 11:37   #32
smileikill

smileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to smileikill Send a message via Yahoo to smileikill
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikExD View Post
I wouldn't know... What I did to her she deserved. I didn't even know or at least remember that you lost anything.

Btw my e-p3nis is bigger than yours. 1261080 point(s) total
lol Nike, damnit how're you going to make me laugh stop it ass hole, lol.

everything I had was lost in that ordeal. I just didn't feel like argueing with ya'll with it. Now that I got out yelling and fussing with ya'll, I feel better, and my gf and calming me down as well, but meh lol.

(Fuck you nike for making me laugh of yor randomness.)

Edit: I apologizing for bitching at ya'll, I'll say I guess it's better to do this now than to let my stress out in basic huh?
smileikill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 11:39   #33
NikExD
leetsauce

NikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol Nike, damnit how're you going to make me laugh stop it ass hole, lol.

everything I had was lost in that ordeal. I just didn't feel like argueing with ya'll with it. Now that I got out yelling and fussing with ya'll, I feel better, and my gf and calming me down as well, but meh lol.

(Fuck you nike for making me laugh of yor randomness.)

Edit: I apologizing for bitching at ya'll, I'll say I guess it's better to do this now than to let my stress out in basic huh?
Idk I figured you would have been over it considering its been how long since you played this game?
[253] Potency

[Status] Retired
Old 12-21-2008, 11:40   #34
smileikill

smileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Idk I figured you would have been over it considering its been how long since you played this game?
I am. Kinda, but I hold grudges untill I let my anger out about them, which i never really did. I had a chance and I guess my mind just wanting to go about doing it. I guess it's mostly me mad cause I still haven't recovered my shit from when that happened..
Old 12-21-2008, 11:42   #35
NikExD
leetsauce

Quote:
I am. Kinda, but I hold grudges untill I let my anger out about them, which i never really did. I had a chance and I guess my mind just wanting to go about doing it. I guess it's mostly me mad cause I still haven't recovered my shit from when that happened..
I just asked yohan and he said that they gave you all your **** back...
[253] Potency

[Status] Retired
Old 12-21-2008, 11:43   #36
smileikill

Quote:
I just asked yohan and he said that they gave you all your **** back...
He must've gave it to becca and not me. . . I was only on to notice my **** was gone, be on forums a little, and that was it, as I was using the internet off of my cell phone being hooked up to my computer through bluetooth. . .
Old 12-21-2008, 11:44   #37
NikExD
leetsauce

Quote:
He must've gave it to becca and not me. . . I was only on to notice my **** was gone, be on forums a little, and that was it, as I was using the internet off of my cell phone being hooked up to my computer through bluetooth. . .
THEN BECCA SCAMMED YOU!!!!
[253] Potency

[Status] Retired
Old 12-21-2008, 11:47   #38
smileikill

Quote:
THEN BECCA SCAMMED YOU!!!!
Probably. I should blow up her fucking phone, I still know her number by heart, sad huh?

PS: DAM N YOU RYAN! You made my gf mad because she was askin' ya'lls name and one of the names we were going to name a boy if we had one was Ryan or Kyle, NOW YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A GOOD NAME BISH!
Old 12-21-2008, 11:49   #39
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
You went on this random tangent of ill-conceived ideas because I hurt your feelings about the whole moderator bashing of yours.

The only item you may argue about with us are the boots that were on Becca. Sure we scammed those and 10 dragon balls and a bow that we gave back. We thought they were Becca's and gave them to Yohan. We later found out they were yours, but you no longer played so we could have cared less.

Is your girlfriend still your sister?

Sorry, could not help it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 11:49   #40
NikExD
leetsauce

Quote:
Probably. I should blow up her fucking phone, I still know her number by heart, sad huh?

PS: DAM N YOU RYAN! You made my gf mad because she was askin' ya'lls name and one of the names we were going to name a boy if we had one was Ryan or Kyle, NOW YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A GOOD NAME BISH!
Name him Doug E. Fresh
[253] Potency

[Status] Retired
Old 12-21-2008, 11:50   #41
O.Great.Noob
NoobMember

O.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are fools, I scammed you all...I admit it...I had access to everything and got bored...

Anyone who takes this seriously....lul

Semi-Active

O.Great.Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 11:52   #42
NikExD
leetsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.Great.Noob View Post
You guys are fools, I scammed you all...I admit it...I had access to everything and got bored...
I scammed your mom.
[253] Potency

[Status] Retired
Old 12-21-2008, 11:54   #43
O.Great.Noob
NoobMember

O.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I scammed your mom.
That's nice. Waste of time amirite?

Semi-Active

O.Great.Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 11:55   #44
smileikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
You went on this random tangent of ill-conceived ideas because I hurt your feelings about the whole moderator bashing of yours.

The only item you may argue about with us are the boots that were on Becca. Sure we scammed those and 10 dragon balls and a bow that we gave back. We thought they were Becca's and gave them to Yohan. We later found out they were yours, but you no longer played so we could have cared less.

Is your girlfriend still your sister?

Sorry, could not help it.
Still my sister? Huh? o.O

My girlfriends name is Lilly.

My sisters name is Stephanie.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:04   #45
NikExD
leetsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.Great.Noob View Post
That's nice. Waste of time amirite?
Very.
[253] Potency

[Status] Retired

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: