Old 12-21-2008, 10:48   #16
smileikill

smileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to smileikill Send a message via Yahoo to smileikill
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
Seriously, go listen to ICP or something. At least those kids keep to themselves. You're not funny.
At least I never acted like a female for a year on an online game. So gtfo "Cady."
smileikill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 10:55   #17
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileikill View Post
At least I never acted like a female for a year on an online game. So gtfo "Cady."
Damn that hurts. Nothing that I do not joke to my friends about.

Would not expect you to know that though

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 11:03   #18
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, because most of your **** you got from scamming. Me and Becca is how you got about 2, at least of your 2 socs. Which, I still don't find justified, which you're probably going to try and find justice in it, which, there is none, it was ****ed up, you know it.
Yeah. Everyone knows you and Becca made all my two sockets. It was me borrowing them, not the other way around

Quote:
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.

Last edited by Neko.chan; 12-21-2008 at 17:19.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:07   #19
O.Great.Noob
NoobMember

O.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah. Everyone knows you and Becca made all my two sockets. It was me borrowing them, not the other way around
Yeah, everyone knows that happened a lonnnnnnnnng time ago and neither of you play as much to really care about that issue now.

Buakakakkaka :3

Semi-Active

O.Great.Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 11:07   #20
smileikill

smileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I NEVER borrowed your 2 sockets. Think again.

But how many did you end up getting after you scammed me and Becca and sold all our ****?
Old 12-21-2008, 11:12   #21
2+2=5

I made all my two sockets on my own, or traded one sockets for them. Then I bought a bulk to super, +5 and sdg them all. So tell me then, what exactly did I do with a bulk, some 5 packs, and like a year of playing, and all the redname "scamming" that I did? Make jack ****? No.

Becca had sold all her items away, most of them to Grimaxe. Then she decided she wanted to come back play. We "scammed" her of like a super sdg bow, super sdg boots (which you had scammed from Mino or someone else), and a db scroll. I later gave back the bow, and Yohan kept the boots and we had spent the dbs.

edit: The motive was not spontaneous greed for crap items. Becca and I had played on emerald for a bit and I made sock boots there and had myself full supers almost. She was borrowing my junk on there and 2 soced my boots on emerald. The only 2 soc she ever made besides the 2 soc robe she sold. However, she gave all my **** away to her friend on emerald.

Quote:

Last edited by 2+2=5; 12-21-2008 at 11:16.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:16   #22
smileikill

Quote:
I made all my two sockets on my own, or traded one sockets for them. Then I bought a bulk to super, +5 and sdg them all. So tell me then, what exactly did I do with a bulk, some 5 packs, and like a year of playing, and all the redname "scamming" that I did? Make jack ****? No.

Becca had sold all her items away, most of them to Grimaxe. Then she decided she wanted to come back play. We "scammed" her of like a super sdg bow, super sdg boots (which you had scammed from Mino or someone else), and a db scroll. I later gave back the bow, and Yohan kept the boots and we had spent the dbs.
Err.. I went away for awhile I had Mino FULLY EQ'd. super SDG everything. super +5 2 SDG bow. Ya'll said ya'll scammed me before because I "Quit" when I had said before I was going to be over my fathers for awhile, and I will be back.

Keep trying baby, I remember.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:17   #23
NikExD
leetsauce

NikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I NEVER borrowed your 2 sockets. Think again.

But how many did you end up getting after you scammed me and Becca and sold all our ****?
Tommy as I remember... Ryan made all his 2 socs.. I even remember the one time that he 2 soced one of beccas items and gave it back to her and gave it away to someone else with ryan getting nothing. Believe me tommy she deserved what she got.
[253] Potency

[Hysteria] 130-122 Warrior-Warrior
[Status] Retired
NikExD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 11:18   #24
smileikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.Great.Noob View Post
Yeah, everyone knows that happened a lonnnnnnnnng time ago and neither of you play as much to really care about that issue now.

Buakakakkaka :3
I still play under characters no one really knows, tyvm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikExD View Post
Tommy as I remember... Ryan made all his 2 socs.. I even remember the one time that he 2 soced one of beccas items and gave it back to her and gave it away to someone else with ryan getting nothing. Believe me tommy she deserved what she got.
Becca may have, but I did not. I did nothing to ya'll. I was nothing but nice to every last one of ya'll. I bent over backwards to help ya'll a lot. I did anything I could to help becca, I tried to keep good with ya'll, I really did, then ya'll stabbed me in the back.

Last edited by smileikill; 12-21-2008 at 11:20.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:19   #25
2+2=5

Quote:
Err.. I went away for awhile I had Mino FULLY EQ'd. super SDG everything. super +5 2 SDG bow. Ya'll said ya'll scammed me before because I "Quit" when I had said before I was going to be over my fathers for awhile, and I will be back.

I never had access to Mino. Nor did I scam you. Do you not remember the real owner coming back and raping you ? That is why I make my own accounts.

Quote:
Old 12-21-2008, 11:20   #26
NikExD
leetsauce

NikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

We scammed mino?... I never remember having access to mino so how could we have scammed the gear off it?
[253] Potency

[Status] Retired
Old 12-21-2008, 11:22   #27
2+2=5

Quote:
I still play under characters no one really knows, tyvm.

Becca may have, but I did not. I did nothing to ya'll. I was nothing but nice to every last one of ya'll. I bent over backwards to help ya'll a lot. I did anything I could to help becca, I tried to keep good with ya'll, I really did, then ya'll stabbed me in the back.
No. You never really helped me do anything except power level me sometimes and maybe give me a db. I knew your act. I would not let you help me so I would not feel obligated to let you use my items (even though Becca kept lending them to you). You scammed a ton of people by giving them small amounts to gain their trust, and then stealing everything they had.

Quote:
Old 12-21-2008, 11:28   #28
2+2=5

Quote:
Who'd I scam other than S34N and AcidBurn?

And becca NEVER lent me your shit, she'd change Mino's password whenever she logged on him and had your eq on him. She would never let me log the waters, she always logged them, etc etc. Even if I wanted to i'd never be able to scam ya'll. I gave ya'll trust, I didn't get much in return. I also had weaps on Grimaxe that were stolen.
Well blame whoever you gave access to then. None of us had access to Mino or Grimaxe, nor did we receive anything of yours except the boots that Yohan got.

Quote:
Old 12-21-2008, 11:29   #29
NikExD
leetsauce

Quote:
The real owner? I STILL have Mino to this day. I have full information. Thank you. And you doug and ryan had the idea to take all the ****, Yohan said YOU had my **** to Mino, and that yes HE took it. Come on, I know you remember me trying to talk to you about it in game?
Idk what your talking about I wouldn't have scammed you if i had the chance. The reasoning behind the so called "scam" on becca was the fact that she was "quiting" so me and holybuckets still wanted to be able to have her plvl gear so we paid real money for the plvl gear. Then as soon as she had our money she wasn't quiting anymore, but she still wanted "her" rains. Then yohan found the character that becca used to hide all the items she was taking from us. So we took it all.
[253] Potency

[Status] Retired
Old 12-21-2008, 11:33   #30
smileikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikExD View Post
Idk what your talking about I wouldn't have scammed you if i had the chance. The reasoning behind the so called "scam" on becca was the fact that she was "quiting" so me and holybuckets still wanted to be able to have her plvl gear so we paid real money for the plvl gear. Then as soon as she had our money she wasn't quiting anymore, but she still wanted "her" rains. Then yohan found the character that becca used to hide all the items she was taking from us. So we took it all.
but ALL of Mino's items were lost in the bunch. Super +3 SDG boots, Super +5 SDG necky, super +5 SDG/SDG bow level 130, Super +4 ring SDG, and I think elite +3 earrings.

Also, I had super +5 SDG armor lost on Grimaxe, Super +4 RDG/RDG sword level 127, I believe, Super +5 SDG/SDG blade, level 130

Where'd all that go then?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: