Old 06-05-2008, 09:20   #16
NikExD
leetsauce

NikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond repute
February 2006.
[253] Potency

[Hysteria] 130-122 Warrior-Warrior
[Status] Retired
NikExD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2008, 12:02   #17
paintb91
AGG*BaLLeR

paintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond repute
september/october-ish of 05? idk i was in 9th grade when i started..almost 3 years ago.
Its a sick and perverse thing we know, but its what we are good at, shootin people for a living. playing paintball. Yea thats right paintball. and the real world thinks that this is crazy or lame or fun but they dont understand what we do, and how hard it is. They dont understand the glory, the self respect. cause we are good at this, is why we do it. And some days you truely can be a hero to your friends. And if youre boys, and my boys ever meet on the field in a gun fight, we will **** you up.
paintb91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2008, 14:06   #18
godking

godking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilkurupter View Post
ya i think im the lone survivor from the first days of ruby

sad isnt it?? rofl!!
I am still here, serveral chars later mind you.
i started on Ruby day one.
Didn't create a forum account untill a very boring IT lession, second worse thing i ever did. :/
godking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2008, 18:51   #19
<|Щɪɫɔɧ|>
Shoukyaku

<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute
Thanksgiving 04 or 05 i belive.
***19990;***30028;***12364;***26429;***12385;***26524;***12390;***12390;***12418;***12288;***22793;***12431;***12427;***12371;***12392;***12398;***12394;***12356;***12418;***12398;***12364;***12354;***12427;
***28057;***12434;***12371;***12425;***12360;***12390;***12391;***12418;***12288;***23432;***12427;***12409;***12365;***12418;***12398;***12364;***20693;***12425;***12395;***12399;***12354;***12427;

Quote:
[Whisper]BRUCE89 speaks to AdventChild: your the only fire i cant catch on the entire game[14:17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
FOREVER EVER. forever ever? FOREVER EVER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santix View Post
...im sorry man... i belive in santa

but i dont belive this ****
<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2008, 20:01   #20
evilkurupter
DO I LOOK SCARED ??

evilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by godking View Post
I am still here, serveral chars later mind you.
i started on Ruby day one.
Didn't create a forum account untill a very boring IT lession, second worse thing i ever did. :/
good to see im not the only one left

well lets see who has been guild leader of the same guild the longest
i made LPW may of 05 its been my guild the whole time
we left to join unity once and we made an alt guild named fusion
but that was short lived and i was always in control of lpw

i know there are a few older guilds than lpw, like resurge and tribal fury,
but the guild leaders have changed hands a few times over the years

who had been gl of one guild longer??
Ever say you loved 'em? Ever let 'em watch you drink?
Ever wonder why your daughter looked so sad?
It's such a drag to have to love a plastic Mom & Dad

song title Mom & Dad
album We're Only In It For The Money
(The Mothers of Invention, March 1968)
frank zappa
evilkurupter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2008, 20:27   #21
gym_b0w

gym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond repute
umm was like jan of 07 lol

Various Char on Ruby and Liberty usually named
o0g4 Demetrios or Jimbo all retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how pissed were u when u lost?
gym_b0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2008, 20:40   #22
Edgecrusher
durr...

Edgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skumn View Post
Look who decides to show up.

I started Feb 05.
Klawed had been playing since September of 04 I think when he got me to start playing.
phhh... i'm pretty sure you started before that... i remember being at your place in january of '05 and you and kev already had like lvl 50ish chars.... and then i finally joined in like late april of '05

127-130-116 war war tro Edgecrusher (happily married to CouKa )
113 water Osiris (damn lucky to be married to LauviaH )

PSN id: the_edgecrusher
xbl gamertag: Crushed Edge
Edgecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2008, 08:11   #23
brolly000060
2nd rb nub

brolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanksgiving when the damn turkeys pwnd me.....me, cotten, and rubber all jumped it, took all 3 of us to kill it within reasonable time before some damn archer would come and scatter....

I htink it was '05 tho...I don't think I started the same year the server was made....

I made a forums account later when....idk who was talking mess about me... and everyone said "Oh, looks like brolly found the forums....noob"

hehe
#12Brolly#12-130-130-132 Tro-War-Ninja (Active)
brolly000060-110-130-131 PURE water (Inactive-ish)
~weeeezer~-110-130 Wat-Arch (Inactive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
ruby has the potential to be great, and it has been at times, its just that everyone takes things so seriosusly and ruins it. Its a game, play it laid back and care free and it is fun (like it should be), not stressful and full of drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllYourBase View Post
I just like to take you seriously, since it seems to piss you off. =O
Guess who's baaaaaackkkk???
brolly000060 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2008, 09:01   #24
DivineVengeance

DivineVengeance is on a distinguished road
I started back in 04, don't quite remember the exact date or month for that matter a few of my chars were T-Fab-U-Los my first tro, Losifer my 2nd tro, Atreyu my old archer, then DivineVengeance given away, and now my tro-arch-arch Alcoholocaust good day all ;D

Alcoholocaust: (Tro-Arch-Arch){130-130-132}[252 Potency] Moving next weekend prob retiring

Last edited by DivineVengeance; 06-06-2008 at 09:11.
DivineVengeance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2008, 11:35   #25
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
I believe Blue Dawn was the first guild on ruby.

CD sure as **** didn't start day one.

Many old old players moved to SoZ and still play. DanaZeita, Fraps, HeaveN gang, raphael_br. Many more I am forgetting. Zoltan, rogeR, Crystina. Lycan/shadowness/figurines/aquie/million other chars.

Last edited by ~Nandarie~; 06-06-2008 at 11:53.
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2008, 11:51   #26
shadowness
FLAME OFF!

shadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond repute
hmm... when did ruby start? then add a few days...
Old 06-06-2008, 12:46   #27
aunt_anti

aunt_anti is an unknown quantity at this point
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=113717
oh holy moly!! here is a flash from the past
check out some old members here
alot of good people have come and gone
Old 06-06-2008, 17:51   #28
Byrant

Byrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Byrant Send a message via MSN to Byrant Send a message via Yahoo to Byrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllYourBase View Post
Lyle and Sergio started playing day 1 of Ruby, but they're both WoW *****s now. =/
Bro, WoW is win.

Statue of Zeus
120-130-110 Pure Trojan Byrant Status: Hacked/Scammed =[
120-130-15 Trojan>Archer>Fire Nic****ke Statues: Hacked/Scammed =[
Byrant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2008, 18:52   #29
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
Bro, WoW is win.
Nestor ILY....wow sucks come back to us.

btw GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 19:23   #30
Santix
Sir Tano

Santix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikExD View Post
February 2006.

ps: ek/tony u were reborn 110+ already when i started

rb 110+ on feb 2006
rb 125+ on june 2008

thats how much u lvl
Retired CO after TALISMAN PATCHES
want the coolest avatar u will ever have!! then u ugly noob check this link!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=465998
Quote:
Originally posted by AmoN
Too bad when someone is acting like a pro when he doesnt have his own char ;F
Santix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: