Old 05-25-2008, 15:03   #16
googleboy

googleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecrusher View Post
exactly.. everything was fine last GW when indi was in AP..... but the minute he tries to spice things up it's chaos oh well.. guess it IS time for that super GW.....

Yea, it just so happens its all game when theres competition... HamstY gets CDs gear... Lasca uses Lil Justin.... The list goes on... And I'll bet a lot that rubberf*g didn't get those full 2soc either... Hmm, let me guess, your buddy hamsty again...
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2008, 17:32   #17
Achi11es83

Achi11es83 has a reputation beyond reputeAchi11es83 has a reputation beyond reputeAchi11es83 has a reputation beyond reputeAchi11es83 has a reputation beyond reputeAchi11es83 has a reputation beyond reputeAchi11es83 has a reputation beyond reputeAchi11es83 has a reputation beyond reputeAchi11es83 has a reputation beyond reputeAchi11es83 has a reputation beyond reputeAchi11es83 has a reputation beyond reputeAchi11es83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
Yea, it just so happens its all game when theres competition... HamstY gets CDs gear... Lasca uses Lil Justin.... The list goes on... And I'll bet a lot that rubberf*g didn't get those full 2soc either... Hmm, let me guess, your buddy hamsty again...
you really hate the hamsty collection don't you lol
Achi11es83 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2008, 19:15   #18
h00ters
??????????

h00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skumn View Post
Kinda funny how you guys all hate on Death Arts so much. But had indi not made the guild for gw you would have just sat around doing nothing all evening.
Oh well for some that might not even matter as long as you're on the winning side
Having lots of people to fight against is fun. What I don't like though, is when people are camping the GCs waiting for anyone to come through and then camping your ghosts as soon as you're dead. That was the only point I was trying to make by posting those screenshots.

Also, it felt really weird attacking Res members at GW.
Old 05-25-2008, 19:17   #19
h00ters
??????????

h00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond reputeh00ters has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamo View Post
I pitty you for being killed by that noob.

He's just as bad as he used to be. Mommy and Daddy's fat wallets is the only reason he ever made it past 110 non-reborn. D:

But yeah, LabTech is in that guild? /lawl
Being stunned by everyone is ftl

I pity myself too
Old 05-25-2008, 21:36   #20
Edgecrusher
durr...

Edgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by h00ters View Post
Having lots of people to fight against is fun. What I don't like though, is when people are camping the GCs waiting for anyone to come through and then camping your ghosts as soon as you're dead. That was the only point I was trying to make by posting those screenshots.

yeah that does suck... i wasn't there at that point.... but yeah... no offence, but a couple weeks ago at GW AP was camping the GC's hard... like... even a couple of the hamsty chars were there too camping the ghosts... (i've got screenies to prove i'm not bluffing ) but yeah... sucks either way... that's kind of the downside to most romanians.... 90 pct of them don't listen....

127-130-116 war war tro Edgecrusher (happily married to CouKa )
113 water Osiris (damn lucky to be married to LauviaH )

PSN id: the_edgecrusher
xbl gamertag: Crushed Edge
Edgecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 00:22   #21
Shar

Shar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

All they did was hang around the gcs for awhile there, I went to grab pots from stone and had 3-4 tros try and herc and fb me the second I appeared. Apart from that, it wasn't too bad. It looked like they ran out of waters pretty quickly though.

Sharado 130-130-133 Trojan-Warrior-Trojan ~ Retired
~Trippy~ 130-132-136 Water-Warrior-Trojan

And other random chars...

Thanks to brakachu for my Avatar
Shar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 00:54   #22
skumn
win

skumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

GC campers are ftl.
Old 05-26-2008, 03:29   #23
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skumn View Post
Kinda funny how you guys all hate on Death Arts so much. But had indi not made the guild for gw you would have just sat around doing nothing all evening.
Oh well for some that might not even matter as long as you're on the winning side
Res, get us ur full support and let's win gw. Let's see then how many will keep fidelity to AP .

And for those saying my members got not much skills.. ya might be true.. or might be u cant show much fb skill when 10 AP archers fix u. Ever consider that, mastors

If ur on AP side is very easy. Try switching, see if u can do same better. I bet u can't.

I personally prefer to fight agains a strong and organized guild like AP then wasting my time just sitting on their side and raping the opposition like 10-1.

Anyway, I wonder why they allied UV when hamsty herself told me they never get allies .
Also they managed to get a few other ppl to join them, which normally wouldnt have been on their side. kimi f.e.
MAYBE they got scared a bit haha . Dont think so, but who knows .

stupid "frauded dbs" ban solved, lost my mood tho
musicsilence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 03:34   #24
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecrusher View Post
yeah that does suck... i wasn't there at that point.... but yeah... no offence, but a couple weeks ago at GW AP was camping the GC's hard... like... even a couple of the hamsty chars were there too camping the ghosts... (i've got screenies to prove i'm not bluffing ) but yeah... sucks either way... that's kind of the downside to most romanians.... 90 pct of them don't listen....
Really they are gw-noobs, dont judge them 2 hard, they will learn.
Remember that guild was set up few hours before gw, right ? And most members dont have any gw-exp.

So what, did AP camp gc and gost salso ? hamsty whispered me telling that is not legit.. do they have double standards ? I wanna see the screenshots.

I know for sure they camped my ghost like 5 of them when I finally run out of pots .

Old 05-26-2008, 04:25   #25
LucyLui
ALALALALA!

LucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicsilence View Post
Anyway, I wonder why they allied UV when hamsty herself told me they never get allies .
Woohoo! All four of the active gw members that are left in UV, we must be SOMETHING hey!
Thanks so much to Becca for my sweet avatar I love it!
LucyLui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 04:42   #26
BW&S
Banned

BW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond repute
u should GW now ur 130 again lucy
BW&S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 05:53   #27
Shar

Shar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond reputeShar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
When we went in, there were at least 5 DA members for every one of us, all hanging around the gcs ready to get us before we'd even jumped so we joined AP for this gw. It had nothing to do with wanting to win, we only went to have a bit of fun and we enjoyed ourselves. Even if I had to run when you zapped my water for almost 2k

Sharado 130-130-133 Trojan-Warrior-Trojan ~ Retired
~Trippy~ 130-132-136 Water-Warrior-Trojan

And other random chars...

Thanks to brakachu for my Avatar
Shar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 08:34   #28
musicsilence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shar View Post
When we went in, there were at least 5 DA members for every one of us, all hanging around the gcs ready to get us before we'd even jumped so we joined AP for this gw. It had nothing to do with wanting to win, we only went to have a bit of fun and we enjoyed ourselves. Even if I had to run when you zapped my water for almost 2k
I dont mind u allying them of course anyone can do whatever he likes .
I was just surprised because hamsty told me they dont take allies.

Maybe u switch sides next gw if u really want fun .

Old 05-26-2008, 09:01   #29
NikExD
leetsauce

NikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Res, get us ur full support and let's win gw. Let's see then how many will keep fidelity to AP .

And for those saying my members got not much skills.. ya might be true.. or might be u cant show much fb skill when 10 AP archers fix u. Ever consider that, mastors

If ur on AP side is very easy. Try switching, see if u can do same better. I bet u can't.

I personally prefer to fight agains a strong and organized guild like AP then wasting my time just sitting on their side and raping the opposition like 10-1.

Also they managed to get a few other ppl to join them, which normally wouldnt have been on their side. kimi f.e.
MAYBE they got scared a bit haha . Dont think so, but who knows .
Umm... As I recall it was me vs your whole guild and no one else for like 30 mins and I didn't die once. You should remember that though because you asked my permission to help your guild kill me because I was owning them too bad. I know what your trying to do for gw and I think its cool. I don't play much anymore so i could really care less. I showed up get to see what was going on and it happened to be that your whole guild was there. Anyways good luck taking gw from AP, but I think you guys are still quite a ways from doing so.
[253] Potency

[Hysteria] 130-122 Warrior-Warrior
[Status] Retired
NikExD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 09:45   #30
musicsilence

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikExD View Post
I know what your trying to do for gw and I think its cool.

Anyways good luck taking gw from AP, but I think you guys are still quite a ways from doing so.
Tnx, glad u got the point.

And ya, ur right We are far but the point is learning and getting there .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: