View Poll Results: Lower the Attribute Requirement for One-Handed and Two Handed Weapons from 176 Strength to 36 Agilit
Yes, lower the attribute requirement to 36 Agility 10 71.43%
No, keep the attribute requirement at 176 Strength 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2016, 16:49   #1
corey0092
The Dude
 
corey0092's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,175
corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Lower the Attribute Requirement for One-Handed and Two Handed Weapons

The coming of the Epic Warrior is near. However, TQ is going with the Assassin route. To make the class versatile and interchangeable TQ should lower the Attribute Requirement for One handed and Two handed weapons from 176 strength to 36 agility as they have done with every other new class weapon.

Pirates: Rapier and Pistol requirement- 36 Agility
Monk: Beads and Pillar requirement- 36 Agility
Ninja: Claw requirement- 36 Agility
Trojan: Saber requirement- 36 Agility

See the pattern?
If TQ were to lower the Attribute requirement for One-Handed and Two-Handed weapons from 176 strength to 36 Agility it would allow a new type of playable features to each class, bringing back the use of forgotten weapons.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2016, 16:59   #2
AzNtHuGsTa
Registered User
 
AzNtHuGsTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 860
AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
This is dumb. If they do this then they should remove the hp given from shield.
__________________
Active>Retired>Active>Retired>Active>Retired
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2016, 17:21   #3
Returning
Retired.
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,683
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
This is dumb. If they do this then they should remove the hp given from shield.
cause that really affects monks that use shield amiright

not to mention war is the only class that has to go pure to get the whole benefits of the class.

honestly xxx-war-war should get reflect and be able to use 2 handers + shield since every xxx-war-xxx class gets reflect without giving up stig etc.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2016, 17:38   #4
corey0092
The Dude
 
corey0092's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,175
corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
This is dumb. If they do this then they should remove the hp given from shield.
why? only warriors would benefit from the HP from shield, that's irrelevant. if the attribute requirement was lowered even ninjas, assassins, trojans, and monks could all use high level 1 handed or two handed gears aswell.... evens taos
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2016, 22:07   #5
ThePurpleKnight
Knight
 
ThePurpleKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Furniture House
Posts: 414
ThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond repute
Would make more sense to make it 36 Strength. The minute you take the strength requirement away from weapons it serves no purpose. Honestly the game has change a lot to the point where it is just better to do away with strength requirements entirely, but then it'd just be pointless.
__________________
My Anime List
"It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen;
but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want"

309 BP Pure Warrior
Game Balance Enthusiast.
Remove "Low Skill - High Reward."
ThePurpleKnight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2016, 19:57   #6
corey0092
The Dude
 
corey0092's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,175
corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
But humor me. Why does a spear or club require 176 strength when a giant spinning blade, a gigantic pillar, or two blades twice the size of a player only require 36 agility, which is the same requirement for nun chauks, rapier, pistol, beads. The katana used to require 275 agility, which made ninja lose out on so much hp
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2016, 03:35   #7
jonavastyle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 122
jonavastyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
But humor me. Why does a spear or club require 176 strength when a giant spinning blade, a gigantic pillar, or two blades twice the size of a player only require 36 agility, which is the same requirement for nun chauks, rapier, pistol, beads. The katana used to require 275 agility, which made ninja lose out on so much hp
Nobody cares about those weapons. What combos do you imagine? Even monk wwk + fastblade was made: D-war. All those phoenix and others old passive skills are useless since every class has it. But wait... What about pirate huh ? Why trojan, assasin, ninja, monk, d-war, war and all the other passives success with 36 agility and pirate has to have 150+ agility to not miss his passive ? Oh yea, wait... Because we are not epic yet. Oh yea here we go! There is answer to your question: Epic > old ****.
jonavastyle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2016, 07:57   #8
Returning
Retired.
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,683
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonavastyle View Post
Nobody cares about those weapons. What combos do you imagine? Even monk wwk + fastblade was made: D-war. All those phoenix and others old passive skills are useless since every class has it. But wait... What about pirate huh ? Why trojan, assasin, ninja, monk, d-war, war and all the other passives success with 36 agility and pirate has to have 150+ agility to not miss his passive ? Oh yea, wait... Because we are not epic yet. Oh yea here we go! There is answer to your question: Epic > old ****.
Lets be honest a monk isn't going to triple anyone with 36 agility. As for the reasoning the skill is a physical based one not a "magic" based. Meaning its the same as meleing someone, unless your agility is super high against someone with good boots you're never going to be able to hit someone 2x-3x in a row. While the others are a passive skill such as phoenix etc are the same as fastblade but targeted, they are based on proc only.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2016, 01:23   #9
jonavastyle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 122
jonavastyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Lets be honest a monk isn't going to triple anyone with 36 agility. As for the reasoning the skill is a physical based one not a "magic" based. Meaning its the same as meleing someone, unless your agility is super high against someone with good boots you're never going to be able to hit someone 2x-3x in a row. While the others are a passive skill such as phoenix etc are the same as fastblade but targeted, they are based on proc only.
Monk is going to own anyone with epic passive with 36 agility
jonavastyle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:20.