Old 01-21-2016, 07:30   #1
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Radiant Palm Broken since Monk Epic?

While playing on the monk I noticed something strange with Radiant Palm.

When I Melee mobs in the BloodShedSea, I hit them for 170-180k with stig
when I RadiantPalm the same mobs, i hit 135-143k... with stig

RadiantPalm is supposed to be 120% damage, yet im doing 20% less damage to them...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	660634853.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	150798   Click image for larger version

Name:	660395607.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	150799   Click image for larger version

Name:	660392016.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	150800  
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2016, 07:36   #2
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
I bet you have 210% sdg

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
While playing on the monk I noticed something strange with Radiant Palm.

When I Melee mobs in the BloodShedSea, I hit them for 170-180k with stig
when I RadiantPalm the same mobs, i hit 135-143k... with stig

RadiantPalm is supposed to be 120% damage, yet im doing 20% less damage to them...
If u have 14 sdg in your equipement u have a hidden bonus (about 40-50%) for melee only!( only melee no weapon skill)!
That why the difference!
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2016, 08:21   #3
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
If u have 14 sdg in your equipement u have a hidden bonus (about 40-50%) for melee only!( only melee no weapon skill)!
That why the difference!
there is no hidden bonus, there is the 8% damage bonus from having fixed prof, however radiant palm is still 120% when that would equal 108% total
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
Old 01-21-2016, 09:04   #4
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Melee hits have always hit harder than skills. For example, speedgun: you will never hit twice the damage with speedgun compared to melee hit. I'd say that speedgun is about 1.5 compared to melee hit.
Old 01-21-2016, 09:46   #5
TipTop

TipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond repute
Yea theres a damage boost for having full drags and meleeing. If you put on 1 STG the dmg will go lower than radiant palm.
TipTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2016, 09:52   #6
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
you wrong bro

Quote:
there is no hidden bonus, there is the 8% damage bonus from having fixed prof, however radiant palm is still 120% when that would equal 108% total
full sdg have extra bonus
this is a fact!
if u wear 13 sdg or less radiant palm, all active skill and all weapon skill damage is excatly that indicated on site (210 for speedgun).
please test again the difference beetwin radian palm and melee without boots and let me know!! i bet you will notice 120% !!!!
The bonus for 14 sdg is close to 50 pct in sure because when i was troian with 2 sword (fixed phoenix) in pvp the melee dmg and the nix activation do same damage !!

P.S. : the bonus for fixed proof work with melee and active skill !!
Full +12-7P7

Last edited by USER1_74; 01-21-2016 at 10:04.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2016, 10:22   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
14 sdg bonus is for melee attacks only. Not RP, etc.

The full SDG bonus was very noticeable before the talismans and crops and all came out yet I do not think the damage numbers are that huge a difference anymore since I have alt gears I use and when not running my STG setup and I have tested 12 SDG vs 14 SDG on a king with 3 BP more (50 percent damage reduction being 3 less BP) and the damage difference is hardly noticeable. = BP characters is not worth testing since = BP triple will 1 hit anyway if all 3 hits go off and some are not reflected, blocked or counter'd back to the attacker by the ninja skill xD regarding triple. There is no Bonus when using RP. It has been ages since people really looked at the full SDG bonus on melee hits yet I think it used to be about 30% added damage if full SDG yet I mean with the crazy damage anymore on characters and the introduction of the BP system it's not an important issue anymore.

RP is not a melee skill for the original poster so you will not see any hidden SDG bonus when using RP so you are only going to see the 15% values from the SDG you have in gears and NO BONUS. I am not saying RP should not be like a melee skill - lol - it has like a 2 pace distance meaning you have to be virtually next to the opponent for it to hit them unlike all these new crazy skills that the ninja and Dragon Warrior have that allows you to point in a direction and hit 1/2 the screen to 3/4 the screen, lol, yet that is a story for another thread haha.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 01-22-2016 at 11:02.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2016, 10:27   #8
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And you don't even know about the full SDG damage boost? ****ing noob, uninstall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2016, 11:22   #9
xelasavir

xelasavir is on a distinguished road
How is the monk epic weapons working so far?

Whats your current attack?
xelasavir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2016, 20:48   #10
corey0092
The Dude

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasavir View Post
How is the monk epic weapons working so far?

Whats your current attack?
I've been playing this 10 years and never noticed the "bonus"
When asking GMs they reply "there is no bonus"

I only have one epic so far, 36k max attack.
You can use epic passive skill with one epic which is great. The skill is like a nix/rage. But that's another discussion. I need the other epic to test further. The TD like skill in game says its 25 stam, online it says it's 10, the Chinese conquer says it doesn't use stamina...
Quote:
Old 01-21-2016, 23:18   #11
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've been playing this 10 years and never noticed the "bonus"
thank god you dont need thinking skills to deliver pizzas.
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2016, 07:37   #12
corey0092
The Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
thank god you dont need thinking skills to deliver pizzas.
I'm surprised you weren't picked up by the FBI's pedophile sting :/ oh wait you're not in the US...
Quote:
Old 01-22-2016, 11:15   #13
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
As for the monk epic skills. The one with the 4 pillars is a joke. It is in general completely useless. You really also can not control how the pillars are placed. Sometimes they come out in a radius type circle. Other times they come out 3 long and 1 pace up. In addition when they go off after the delay its exactly like One WWK if the player stands in the red circle area and does not move away. The stun is about the same duration as a wwk. It's a completely useless skill PERIOD - IMO.

The skill that allows the 4th triple hit type attack (only need one epic) is an ok skill yet the delay between the triple hit and the 4th attack type triple is like 1.5 seconds, maybe longer so unless your opponent is going to stand still for you to pummel them well it is just an ok addition yet it is nice for team events, ctf pole and GW pole taking and for killing bosses and all.

The other skill with tranquility I have not really tested much. You do gain 50 additional stamina on your monk for having the skill fixed. I am still leveling it yet that means maybe 2 additional wwk's, etc. so that is nice. I have yet to test it vs multiple targets when trying to unshackle yet I did notice that if you have a team of players casting it on only 1 team member the skill will be cast on all team members in the range of the skill so in theory (I have not tested) if you have 3 people shackled close together in your team and cast tranquility on just one of them it should unshackle them all or remove an adverse skill like poison, etc.

With all that said Monks are still a support character due to the simple fact that in order to use triple you have to invest a large portion of your attribute points into agility which means you are not going to get into that general break even cap of something like 62k HP to eliminate the non crit ninja type skills from 1 hitting you (40 - 41k attack) and placing your character more in the glass cannon type style over STG's in gears and who would make a Monk as a King or Queen status when other characters have huge damage and AOE skills anyway xD.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 01-22-2016 at 11:21.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: