Mysticoz is on a distinguished road
taos dmg to bosses.

NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

please make it like the guild pole

DO NOT feed the trolls
Mysticoz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2016, 18:51   #2
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticoz View Post
NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

You do know taos only do "a lot" of damage to the guild pole when the opposing guild has 0 guild fund. They drop 10k in fund you're useless and zap like 50k.
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2016, 23:48   #3
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Oh look another tao thread. This is starting to get boring now.

1. Taos can hit bosses with nado offscreen to they can't be hit by bosses' attacks, only one other class can usefully do this - assassin. Aside from this Taos are not intended to be PVE beasts.

2. Only idiot GLs have any donation on the pole during GW so the pole is invariably with zero donation meaning taos are effective pole hitters.
Old 01-07-2016, 23:56   #4
Mysticoz

your getting boring with your negativity towards taos..
have you ever tried to play tao?
have you been any other class then the current mainstream op class?
have you seen how far behind taos have been left in the game while everyone else gets further forward?
have you seen what little benefits tao get while melees get stig shield star of accuracy etc?

taos need a buff and your negativity towards them wont help anything. be a tao for a month then tell me you'll agree with everything that you've been posting.

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 01-08-2016, 00:20   #5
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Let's play the "you must be biased" game.

Quote:
your getting boring with your negativity towards taos...you're*
have you ever tried to play tao?Yes, one of my mains is a full +12 water tao. I've also played fire tao for the lulz when reincarnating this char previously.
have you been any other class then the current mainstream op class? Yes, other than my ninja which i'm guessing you will consider a "mainstream OP class" I also have a water tao (see above) and a monk.
have you seen how far behind taos have been left in the game while everyone else gets further forward? No, my water tao competes quite nicely against melee classes - far from complete but only a crit melee or luckytime will one-hit at the moment. Despite full def stack, I even beat a full +12 monk in epk on my water recently. Fire taos still regularly rank in my server's epk.
have you seen what little benefits tao get while melees get stig shield star of accuracy etc? well it's been like this ever since I started playing - so are you saying you've been pissed off for the last 6-7 years?

taos need a buff and your negativity towards them wont help anything. be a tao for a month then tell me you'll agree with everything that you've been posting.
Responses above.
Old 01-08-2016, 01:06   #6
Mysticoz

since the mdef buff for headgears. yes its annoyed taos. but i had a break for a few years and returned to nothing being changed. fires are the forgotten class, we have gems in our gear which is completely useless thanks to the BP reduction difference. hence the reason why we need a skills rework and/or a dmg buff to a few of the base things that people can do easily on other classes.

hitting bosses we've always been left out on dmg. its bout time it changes..

skills definitely need a change. (when have you last used fireball-firemet-inferno-bomb-lotus for a pvp match?) so tired of having skills just sitting there doing nothing "gathering dust".

please forget about epk im not talking about this competition. my gaming life doesnt revolve around this. i want to have fun on this class with different skills. but im getting so bored of spamming torny all day hoping to get a lucky crit double time hit.
yes yes change class bla bla.. i dont have the ping for it and ive always liked taos here.

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 01-08-2016, 01:22   #7
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
lol
Old 01-08-2016, 02:02   #8
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

dmg on bosses really isnt that bad if u have some m-attack..

my fire with mostly +5 equip and a few items +7 could kill spook3 solo in about 30 minutes when equip (all p3 and p6 bs) was low lvl.. so thats with only about 22k m-attack

Old 01-08-2016, 08:40   #9
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Can we quit making a new thread every day and put together a list of what you fires want done to your class?

Damage = or > a ninja
Range and "skill" requirement of an archer (point and click ftw)
Defensive capabilities of a Warrior
No resource cost cause mana backsword
All the above with AoE skills on epics

Cause balance(?)
Old 01-08-2016, 09:31   #10
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
I had two fire taos for a while that I would test and swap gear out on each.

one fire was Mattack and 100 skill crit for bosses
the other fire was +final Mattack and -final pdamage, no mattack

fire A had 33k mattack or 31k with +7s but full nixgem
Fire B had 8k +final mattack, 7k mattack, torted

Fire A zapped spook 3 for 350k crits every hit
Fire B zapped spook 3 for 18k hits.

if you were to make a tao the same way you make any other class, it would do massive damage... but inversely die in one hit to other classes.
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2016, 09:35   #11
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
however double posting.

If TQ wanted to make tao epics worth while, make flame lotus and water lotus the same concept as Twilight Dance, cast every 4-7 seconds with no "charge up" or 3 minute cool down.
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2016, 10:42   #12
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorgie View Post
Can we quit making a new thread every day and put together a list of what you fires want done to your class?

Damage = or > a ninja
Range and "skill" requirement of an archer (point and click ftw)
Defensive capabilities of a Warrior
No resource cost cause mana backsword
All the above with AoE skills on epics

Cause balance(?)
He secretly wants a Ninja.

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2016, 15:09   #13
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ßytchSlap View Post
He secretly wants a Ninja.
Most the complaints tao have would be fixed by going ninja, except the point and click skills. They could always use bots, seeing as TQ don't ban for it, and have the same level of challenge.
Old 01-08-2016, 22:12   #14
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Taos are pretty ****ty compared to every other class killing any npcs.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2016, 23:54   #15
qtr

qtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond repute
I only wish tq stopped making these special quests where you have to kill monsters with "high" hp. These are so annoying as a water
qtr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: