Old 08-08-2016, 13:03   #1
1Mystic

1Mystic is on a distinguished road
Do your job!

First of all, i reported allot of players, maybe 1 or 2 got botjail for using cheats.

Why is Evelyn working at TQ, and what is she actually doing during her work ****f? What is her position at TQ? Who is taking actively care of the bugs, cheats, botters and exploiters in the game? And why is she still at TQ, not doing her job so well?....

Patch 6299: Anti-bot System Update!
Date: 2016-08-08 Source: Official

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RfGgvLH0bM

And i still can see the right mouse clickers, the speedhacks, the magictypes..
1Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2016, 15:50   #2
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
shes incompetent... we tested this. we had an arab use his hack full force, bouncing around and auto twofolding and she STILL declined the video when in the video he stated when he turned it on.

he was confident he wouldnt get jailed, and he won.
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2016, 19:08   #3
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty sure Evelyn is just the net Dragon wh0re
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2016, 01:31   #4
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
TQ has set up a credit benefit scheme where they hire people with severe disabilities in order to qualify for tax deduction. they employed rxin and evelyinn to put them on the most menial jobs they could think of so that it wouldnt interrupt the rest of the office flow: rxin on community/relations, and evelyinn on ensuring the game remains cheat free. you could not find more unimportant jobs

someone at work switched evelyinn and rxins keyboards as an office prank two weeks ago, which is why he has been unable to post. evelyinns keyboard only consists of the 'ctrl' and 'v' keys after all: "Denied. Not enough proof."

im one-upping coreys rejected video with one that i recorded of josh in epk, and played the video side by side joshs own recording from his youtube channel with unlocked fps and a clicker clearly visible. the guy is recording his own cheats which puts the reasonable doubt to an absolute 0%, and evelyinn is still slapping that paste. shes very dedicated to her work
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2016, 01:54   #5
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
TQ has set up a credit benefit scheme where they hire people with severe disabilities in order to qualify for tax deduction. they employed rxin and evelyinn to put them on the most menial jobs they could think of so that it wouldnt interrupt the rest of the office flow: rxin on community/relations, and evelyinn on ensuring the game remains cheat free. you could not find more unimportant jobs

someone at work switched evelyinn and rxins keyboards as an office prank two weeks ago, which is why he has been unable to post. evelyinns keyboard only consists of the 'ctrl' and 'v' keys after all: "Denied. Not enough proof."

im one-upping coreys rejected video with one that i recorded of josh in epk, and played the video side by side joshs own recording from his youtube channel with unlocked fps and a clicker clearly visible. the guy is recording his own cheats which puts the reasonable doubt to an absolute 0%, and evelyinn is still slapping that paste. shes very dedicated to her work
Post videos or gtfo.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:11   #6
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
I can not believe I wasted a minute reading this guy's post. Thanks Prom for quoting the Shiitcan.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:29   #7
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I can not believe I wasted a minute reading this guy's post. Thanks Prom for quoting the Shiitcan.
Lol you thanking yourself, that's weird.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2016, 02:59   #8
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Post videos or gtfo.
Skill PK
Team PK
Elite PK
Plunder war

As for unlocked fps, open a video, scrub to a fight, hit pause, and press the '.' key 60 times (advances one frame in youtube). if his CO was at 40 fps, you'd expect to see 1/3 of the frames repeated, yet he always has 60 unique frames which means his in-game fps was a minimum of 60. For the rest:

Clicker igniting mana pool for too long

Mortal stun removed

Zap stun removed
Old 08-09-2016, 03:08   #9
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
Lol you thanking yourself, that's weird.
What can I say, I'm a tad selfish.
Old 08-09-2016, 05:27   #10
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
Skill PK
Team PK
Elite PK
Plunder war

As for unlocked fps, open a video, scrub to a fight, hit pause, and press the '.' key 60 times (advances one frame in youtube). if his CO was at 40 fps, you'd expect to see 1/3 of the frames repeated, yet he always has 60 unique frames which means his in-game fps was a minimum of 60. For the rest:

Clicker igniting mana pool for too long

Mortal stun removed

Zap stun removed
Thanks for posting videos.

Mortal stun/zap isn't Josh, but I don't disagree with your point that the person playing on the char has edited files.

I'm not sure what you mean by "igniting mana pool"?

As to the unlocked FPS thing - pretty sure you can do that legitimately now? So I don't see how you're going to get anyone retrospectively banned for having used an illegitimate one in the past.
Old 08-09-2016, 05:34   #11
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Mortal stun/zap isn't Josh, but I don't disagree with your point that the person playing on the char has edited files.

As to the unlocked FPS thing - pretty sure you can do that legitimately now? So I don't see how you're going to get anyone retrospectively banned for having used an illegitimate one in the past.
what i can only guess is; when ever a skill is used that flicker of the mana pool occurs, so its always flickering . maybe i dunno
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2016, 14:06   #12
squidgemelent

Quote:

it doesnt matter that josh isn't the one being stunned, it's his own client. he edited his files which removes the appearance of a stun client side. there is no "stun" packet sent across the internet because its an irrelevant piece of information, so the fact stun is missing is a result of something on josh's client.

igniting the mana pool meaning that when you click to twofold someone, your mana pool will flicker for a frame. the fact that josh's mana pool is ignited for up to a second at a time means that his client is processing a click every single frame. considering his fps is at least 60, that means that if he weren't using a clicker, he'd be clicking at least 60 times a second

for unlocked fps, fps was limited to 40 at the time the video was taken. this isn't a new report, i'm just contributing to the thread
Old 08-09-2016, 14:20   #13
~Ahmed~

Mana pool can also "ignite" by manual rapid clicking. You can't prove cheat with gifs.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-09-2016 at 15:14.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2016, 14:59   #14
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
He's tried this countless times before and failed. He'll always be dangling around my ***** lol.

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2016, 15:23   #15
CheckOut|

CheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
He's tried this countless times before and failed. He'll always be dangling around my ***** lol.
And yet he's right. You were caught for Unlocked fps.
Before you ask, i'm a nobody just enjoying the drama
CheckOut| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: