Old 01-23-2016, 19:28   #1
CommonSyn

CommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CommonSyn
WWK and shield

Since when can you wwk and wear a shield?

Just got wrecked in Team pk by a monk wearing a shield with one epic weapon and he was doing wwk.
Old 01-24-2016, 00:46   #2
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
crazy
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2016, 05:11   #3
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Possible that they switched to bead to wwk then back to shield (assuming its a lv70 shield), maybe use a pot macro type function to do it super fast. Also very possible that tq's inadequacy has allowed a whole new level of cheating or spaghetti code.

wouldn't be surprised if it was no.2
Old 01-24-2016, 05:29   #4
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
This might actually make epic monk worth it.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:32   #5
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorgie View Post
Also very possible that tq's inadequacy has allowed a whole new level of cheating or spaghetti code.

wouldn't be surprised if it was no.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2016, 05:42   #6
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
u can use palm and wwk with epic/shield

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2016, 05:46   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Saw this post and since I was in TG training the new skills I threw on a +8 lotto shield and tested.

I can confirm that you can wwk and use a shield if that's what the original poster was asking if you have an epic bead on. Also testing it real fast in TG the triple 4th hit seems to work also. I have never played a shield version yet this may be a reason to do so since monks are basically a support chr anyway. That may really change now.

Edit: with one epic equiped:
wwk with shield works.
Triple and the 4th new skill hit works with shield.
RP works with shield.

What does not work with shield besides the 4 pillar skill which is useless anyway so I did not test and I assume it will not work without two epics equipped due to:

The new tranquility skill which costs no mana does not work with shield. Tranquility works like it did before epic if you have shield equipped. I did not really look yet I assume the 50 stamina bonus is also lost if you use shield.

Having the old tranquility and maybe losing the added new 50 stamina seems like it will be the new norm with shield monks maybe becoming a powerful class now. I will say however, the new tranquility is pretty cool in that if you have a team and they have an ailment or they are all shackled one cast of tranquility unshackles everyone and or removes the ailment yet crap if those changes above are not a bug expect most monks to go shield
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 01-24-2016 at 08:13.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2016, 17:29   #8
TipTop

TipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond repute
That seems a bit broken
TipTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2016, 02:24   #9
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
CAN SOME1 confirm????

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Saw this post and since I was in TG training the new skills I threw on a +8 lotto shield and tested.

I can confirm that you can wwk and use a shield if that's what the original poster was asking if you have an epic bead on. Also testing it real fast in TG the triple 4th hit seems to work also. I have never played a shield version yet this may be a reason to do so since monks are basically a support chr anyway. That may really change now.

Edit: with one epic equiped:
wwk with shield works.
Triple and the 4th new skill hit works with shield.
RP works with shield.

What does not work with shield besides the 4 pillar skill which is useless anyway so I did not test and I assume it will not work without two epics equipped due to:

The new tranquility skill which costs no mana does not work with shield. Tranquility works like it did before epic if you have shield equipped. I did not really look yet I assume the 50 stamina bonus is also lost if you use shield.

Having the old tranquility and maybe losing the added new 50 stamina seems like it will be the new norm with shield monks maybe becoming a powerful class now. I will say however, the new tranquility is pretty cool in that if you have a team and they have an ailment or they are all shackled one cast of tranquility unshackles everyone and or removes the ailment yet crap if those changes above are not a bug expect most monks to go shield
1) is a bug or feature that with 1 epic weapon and shield u can use triple-wwk and rp???
2) wwk palm and triple work also with 1 epic and club/sword / blade ????? if yes that will be interesting because club+p7 deal more damage than bead and u will gain rage that is 175% and after that u can USE wwk+fast blade or ss without change weapon (KARYN best move ;:-))))))
Full +12-7P7

Last edited by USER1_74; 01-25-2016 at 02:28.
USER1_74 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2016, 05:06   #10
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
1) is a bug or feature that with 1 epic weapon and shield u can use triple-wwk and rp???
2) wwk palm and triple work also with 1 epic and club/sword / blade ????? if yes that will be interesting because club+p7 deal more damage than bead and u will gain rage that is 175% and after that u can USE wwk+fast blade or ss without change weapon (KARYN best move ;:-))))))
No you need a bead for the triple to go off and the 4th hit. So in general its what I posted above with one epic bead. You can use any weapon in the second hand it does not need to be a bead. You lose the new tranquility skill if you only use one bead (which is real nice with teams and all) and not sure if you lose the 50 stamina addition for fixing the one skill yet or not since it required 2 epic beads to learn or not yet.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 01-25-2016 at 05:15.
Old 01-25-2016, 05:39   #11
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Then with 176 strenght.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
No you need a bead for the triple to go off and the 4th hit. So in general its what I posted above with one epic bead. You can use any weapon in the second hand it does not need to be a bead. You lose the new tranquility skill if you only use one bead (which is real nice with teams and all) and not sure if you lose the 50 stamina addition for fixing the one skill yet or not since it required 2 epic beads to learn or not yet.
U can use epic Bead + sword......
Triple hit with phoenix.....
Wwk Then scent Sword:...
Or bead and high level poison blade or club for rage (higher dmg)
Amazing
Full +12-7P7
Old 01-25-2016, 09:29   #12
noobie.com

Quote:
U can use epic Bead + sword......
Triple hit with phoenix.....
Wwk Then scent Sword:...
Or bead and high level poison blade or club for rage (higher dmg)
Amazing
I will have to test nix and sword when I get home from work tonight.

I am sure P-Blade works. I am sure a club works yet not sure about the weapon skills and triple, and the 4th hit. If anything the nix would be interesting yet I do not know why someone would try and glitch a different weapon over using a shield in general since if you are playing a monk to be a pure killing class you are picking the wrong character since using monk skills like RP you need to be almost on top of a player at close range, same with triple hit having to be next to the opponent. I mean for monks to do damage you need to be on top of a player - in major damage range of opponents crazy AOE damage skills - (the nix if it works may be interesting) yet why would any monk make a monk as a general killing character when you can make a ninja and or a Dragon Warrior and use skills that take virtually no skill to use, have a huge AOE with Dragon Warriors being even easier to spam skills in a direction with no actual real skill needed to play and kill stuff. I mean IC your points yet if you are trying to make a monk the (I.E. killing god of TQ) you better think again since monks take a little more skill to use then those other new skills for ninjas and DW's and surely take real good ping to play if you plan on doing triple melee pking, etc. I am not taking anything away from your questions yet monks are still and will still be a support class.

Update "EDIT" - Nix works with a sword and with the new 4th hit after triple lol. That may be interesting to glitch a sword haha. After testing it seems the nix and the frequency that nix goes off lowers the amount of triples that go off probably due to only one mechanic being able to go off at one time and nix's high percentage so sword in off hand with bead and expecting for triples to go off a lot won't happen. Rage works with club so it seems yet hard to see the rage visual on screen since it seems to go off around the time that the 4th hit is going off on my screen. P-blade for zapping I guess when out of stamina and opponent is out of stamina may win you some matches yet I see all these ideas as somewhat useless overall. Its more or less a shield bead or 2 beads.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 01-25-2016 at 14:34.
Old 01-25-2016, 18:26   #13
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
confirmed can use blade, sword triple and passive aswell but must be in left hand
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1045917569.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	150810   Click image for larger version

Name:	1046026509.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	325.4 KB
ID:	150811  
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2016, 23:28   #14
USER1_74

good

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
confirmed can use blade, sword triple and passive aswell but must be in left hand
i tested with ninja: with 1 epic weapon u can use the 2 scytle skill (THEN NOBUNAGA+SHIELD work too) but u cant use 2fb then almost useless.
Full +12-7P7
Old 01-28-2016, 03:50   #15
USER1_74

FEATURE!!!! here RXIN ANSWER

Quote:
i tested with ninja: with 1 epic weapon u can use the 2 scytle skill (THEN NOBUNAGA+SHIELD work too) but u cant use 2fb then almost useless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74
hello,
regarding monk at the moment with ONLY 1 epic weapon and a shield in left hand you can use Wirl wind kick, radiant palm , triple attack and the epic passive skill (melee)
ITS A FETAURE OR A BUG????
(i noticed that u can use also th above skill with 1 epic weapon and other 1h weapon like blade, sword ecc.....
its very useful use wwk abd fast blade
pls let me know (answer also in forum thread)
ty
Our staff checked and find that, monks don't need to equip beads in both hands to cast those skills, either.

can some monk confirm that also with 1 normal bead (not epic) and shield u can use wwk palm and triple pls???
Full +12-7P7

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: