Old 01-09-2016, 01:07   #16
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
dmg on bosses really isnt that bad if u have some m-attack..

my fire with mostly +5 equip and a few items +7 could kill spook3 solo in about 30 minutes when equip (all p3 and p6 bs) was low lvl.. so thats with only about 22k m-attack

"in about 30 minutes" - Assassins killing it in 5 minutes and Ninjas killing it in 1 XP skill are laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
Fire A zapped spook 3 for 350k crits every hit
Mind explaining how?

Assuming of course the missing 120% of SPGs increased my damage by 2.2x (which it does not) I would be nadoing spook for 200548. No where near the "350ks" you claim is possible with the exact same amount of M-Attack.

Could it be you came with fabricated numbers to try and sell a bad class as better than it actually is?
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2016, 01:31   #17
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
32k hp! Lol. Most gearless chars have more hp than that. Sorry buddy, but you do more harm posting pics to try to prove that taos are underpowered.
Old 01-09-2016, 02:00   #18
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
32k hp! Lol. Most gearless chars have more hp than that. Sorry buddy, but you do more harm posting pics to try to prove that taos are underpowered.
Considering Laurent is far from completion I would hope her stats are sub-par. The screenshot above is specifically to demonstrate the amount of attack the other person claimed to have and is apparently able to exceed by nearly 4 times.

My water and warrior both have enough HP and Immunity to survive even crits from kings so that's all that matters until Laurent is done.
Old 01-09-2016, 02:28   #19
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
"in about 30 minutes" - Assassins killing it in 5 minutes and Ninjas killing it in 1 XP skill are laughing.

i know its long, just proving a point that even with +5 low lvl gear a fire can kill it solo if it has some m-att and spg..
everybody knows nin and assassin are much faster than other classes...
Old 01-09-2016, 03:42   #20
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
Considering Laurent is far from completion I would hope her stats are sub-par. The screenshot above is specifically to demonstrate the amount of attack the other person claimed to have and is apparently able to exceed by nearly 4 times.

My water and warrior both have enough HP and Immunity to survive even crits from kings so that's all that matters until Laurent is done.
Your point is that fire taos are weak. I think you're just whining because your fire tao is a one-shot.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:54   #21
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
Quote:
I had two fire taos for a while that I would test and swap gear out on each.

one fire was Mattack and 100 skill crit for bosses
the other fire was +final Mattack and -final pdamage, no mattack

fire A had 33k mattack or 31k with +7s but full nixgem
Fire B had 8k +final mattack, 7k mattack, torted

Fire A zapped spook 3 for 350k crits every hit
Fire B zapped spook 3 for 18k hits.

if you were to make a tao the same way you make any other class, it would do massive damage... but inversely die in one hit to other classes.
my 46.4k m attack fire doesnt hit spook that hard most i do is ~249k crits which is fair enough with shift screening spook3 is a breeze and can afk it

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW

Last edited by the.mofo; 01-09-2016 at 13:02.
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2016, 14:27   #22
Laurent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Your point is that fire taos are weak. I think you're just whining because your fire tao is a one-shot.
How does that change things?

#1 Laurent is only a fire for sake of providing the screenshot, she was my second warrior who just happened to get better jiang than my main account.

#2 You yourself have admitted any full SPG fire will be 1 hit by even an average P-Attack account, if I had 10K HP or 60K HP it wouldn't make a difference, I'd still be in the land of "one shot" when wearing SPGs.

#3 As a direct result of #2, you've forfeited your own argument that "my character" is the problem, because my character has MORE offensive stats (which is the discussion) than over 90% of the few "Fire Taos" left out there. The gears she's wearing are my 120 water gears to lower my M-Attack to 31k for the screenshot. With 140 BS and 137 Brace she sits at 39.5k.
Old 01-11-2016, 19:54   #23
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.mofo View Post
my 46.4k m attack fire doesnt hit spook that hard most i do is ~249k crits which is fair enough with shift screening spook3 is a breeze and can afk it
full nix or torted?
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2016, 21:14   #24
niceice8888

niceice8888 is on a distinguished road
i want to be able to survive 1 hit as a fire tao gemmed with torts from kings. I did not spend 1.5k usd just to have a king 1 hit me in this game. I could spend the same money on another game and could still stand a chance against some of the best players in those games.

I would quit, but i have come way too far in the game and spent way too much money. Maybe someone should give me a time machine so i can travel back and warn myself not to play this game when arabs will invade my server 2 years from now
niceice8888 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2016, 23:37   #25
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
Quote:
full nix or torted?
spg

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: