Old 02-26-2010, 19:32   #1
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Official MasamuneXero Worship Thread

This thread is here for all of you to reminisce about me single handedly destroying most of you and the ones that were spared thanking your God(s) that I felt you weren't going to get in my way of ass-kickery.

Destroyer of tyrants, feared demon amongst my enemies, and worshiped god before my people, I have achieved the legendary status none else have.

Tremble before my twin blades, lest I cut you down with my legendary skill of the fast blade. No one other than the wielder of the Sword of a Thousand Ghosts was able to last longer than a second in battle against my onslaught of white death.

Finally, in my last, and most spectacular show of power, I destroyed an entire server by quitting. My presence so great, and so powerful, that friends and enemies alike fled the server as the foundation of their existence crumbled around them.

All new players after the Masamune Age need not reply.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2010, 19:38   #2
Alt2.0

Alt2.0 is on a distinguished road
first
Originally Posted by StarryEyes View Post
For God's sake we bulk like 2-4 times a month ? how much more bulking is required??
Alt2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2010, 04:34   #3
natali

natali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond repute
haha hey masa. i remember u dude. shame ur still not here now, same as OTM. was funny when u guys were around.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:19   #4
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Dead forum is fucking dead.

I guess I killed this server by leaving too.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin