Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 4.31 average. Display Modes
Old 02-16-2006, 22:41   #1
Star7
Super Moderator

Star7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond repute
New Servers to be Named After Distinguished Players

We are delighted to announce that we plan to create a group of 8 servers that will be named after distinguished CO players. Their names will be left in the history of Conquer, and be admired by the players worldwide. This group "Celebrities" will be brought up right after the group of Wonders in about 2-3 months.

Anyone can be nominated as long as she/he meets the following requirements:

1. She/he plays Conquer Online and has a decent name, with no vulgar words or non-ASCII symbols or weird characters.
2. She/he is famous among the community. Please indicate what the nominee is famous for: power, gears, kindness or evilness?
3. She/he has made great contribution to the community of Conquer.
4. Dragonball buying is not a requirement or consideration for this nomination.

Feel free to recommend your idols before April 18. After that, we will close this event and pick 8 names that we think are best. NetDragon WebSoft Inc. reserves the right to make final decisions on the names picked for the servers, and once we decide on a name, we will notify the player and ask the player to consent to his/her name being used before we actually make it official.

PS: Please only recommend here. We do not accept nominations elsewhere. Unrelated replies will be deleted without notification. And you can nominate yourself too.
Old 02-16-2006, 23:07   #2
The_No

The_No is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it should be...

I think they should name1 of da servers "The_No", cuz i like 2 plvl ppl and sometimes i give away free mets, so yea dats all i wanted 2 say... Thx 4 readin
Old 02-16-2006, 23:08   #3
Mazzew

Mazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mazzew Send a message via Yahoo to Mazzew
Quote:
4. Dragonball buying is not a requirement or consideration for this nomination.
lol...

do you want forum name if he/she has different accounts and plays on multiple servers.. or do you just want the specific character?

character name only

i nominate: Redclaw, n0ob , and Freyawolf from turquoise server. They are all funny people and are really helpful at that. They have great personalities and are well just great lol.

ummm you can throw in Kisou/Obscure, KingDoer, RyuKakashi, Snipes/Graves, Akemi, Cheiko/Gonzalo, Nghiem, SilverHammer, matt_uk :P, ZeNiA, darkruler/lightrulerX and all my other friends v

yElloW pwNs
Quote:
Originally posted by magicdave
Errrr whats so special about a rice cooker O.o
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightfall
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!

Such cruel words!!!!

Last edited by Mazzew; 02-21-2006 at 01:11.
Old 02-16-2006, 23:10   #4
KitsunePause
Banned

KitsunePause is an unknown quantity at this point
I nominate

Hunnie_Bunnie of Snowfall, she's a big help to all, and is a kind friendly player. Anybody agree?
Old 02-16-2006, 23:12   #5
Halexa

Halexa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Halexa
Hunnie_Bunnie VOTE!

Hunnie_Bunnie Is cool and on alot and would suit this well
Old 02-16-2006, 23:16   #6
Shame

Shame is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame
I ALSO VOTE FOR Hunnie_Bunnie SHE IS A GREAT FRIEND AND HELP
Quote:
Originally posted by Winddancer
No I will not allow a thread to continue if I think it will result in flaming of both. Durendal has the right to not forgive, no one can force him to do that by making a thread accusing him.
Gryphon Mod can read minds and see the future!
Old 02-16-2006, 23:16   #7
G-no
Luda!

G-no has a reputation beyond reputeG-no has a reputation beyond reputeG-no has a reputation beyond reputeG-no has a reputation beyond reputeG-no has a reputation beyond reputeG-no has a reputation beyond reputeG-no has a reputation beyond reputeG-no has a reputation beyond reputeG-no has a reputation beyond reputeG-no has a reputation beyond reputeG-no has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to G-no
vote for Ludacris

I Am Luda!-Trojan>water>water-130
I Am Luda!? Ninja>Ninja-125 on hold
Married to Teto_Kasane and a bunch of other chars that are the same person...<3<3
Old 02-16-2006, 23:16   #8
Shame

Shame is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO NOMINATE H3LLIX FOR A SERVER NAME HE HAS BEEN AROUND AS LONG AS ANY CHARACTRER AND IS A SEASONED CHARACTER
Quote:
Originally posted by Winddancer
No I will not allow a thread to continue if I think it will result in flaming of both. Durendal has the right to not forgive, no one can force him to do that by making a thread accusing him.
Gryphon Mod can read minds and see the future!
Old 02-16-2006, 23:18   #9
KitsunePause
Banned

KitsunePause is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Shame
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO NOMINATE H3LLIX FOR A SERVER NAME HE HAS BEEN AROUND AS LONG AS ANY CHARACTRER AND IS A SEASONED CHARACTER
I also vote for H3LLIX, but I dont take away my vote for Hunnie_Bunnie!!
Old 02-16-2006, 23:23   #10
Xeroproject

Xeroproject is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xeroproject
KingJus - Eagle Server

level 130 warrior>trojan

KingJus is a pillar in the Eagle Server community. His strength & leadership have helped forge his guild, |Epitome| into a legacy on Eagle. |Epitome| is the oldest active guild on the server & possesses one of the largest guild funds in all of CO.

Many would recognize King for his kindness. He is always quick to help others with advice on where to level or hunt effectively. He is quick with a kind words and also knows much of discipline & hard work. His friendships with Eagle players new & old are numerous. He is widely known across not only Eagle, but also Dreams & Mars servers. He has dedicated hours to helping friends & guildmates level, find new gear, and train skills. He is true to his word & never backs out on a promise. He's one of the most trustworthy people you could ever hope to meet.

His equipments are nothing to overlook either. He made the first double socket trojan armor on Eagle. He has also worked hard to acquire 2 other double sockets. He has worked hard to bless his equipment & has finished one of the server's first -5% blades. Other accomplishments include numerous reborn waters. Also (to my knowledge, sorry if I'm not accurate please correct me) he posesses the highest weapon skill on the server (Blade proficiency 19 & 12% as of 2/16/06).

I know I am not the only one out of Eagle, Dreams, & Mars that can honestly say I would not play Conquer Online still if I hadn't met KingJus. Hats off to you my brother.

From humble beginnings comes greatness....

Later TQ, my disgust in your greed & poor customer service surpassed the amount of fun your game provided a long time ago. Gone to LOTRO, Gladden server
Retired
Xerojudgement - 130 trojan->130 warrior->130 trojan
Xerotolerance - 110 water-> 130 water-> 80 water
Xeroproject - 123 archer->130 archer
Rum&Coke.kj - 110 water->130 trojan fixed nix

Quote:
Kuoxasar says:
oh **** I give up let's just make some bull**** quest where the prize is disappointment
Xeroproject says:
that is everyday on CO

Last edited by Xeroproject; 02-16-2006 at 23:28.
Old 02-16-2006, 23:27   #11
AETOS
JADESTER

AETOS is an unknown quantity at this point
nononono vote JADE from snowfall

the kindest person on the server
Old 02-16-2006, 23:45   #12
Accident

Accident is an unknown quantity at this point
BabyXie from lion. he owns you all. No battle
Old 02-16-2006, 23:56   #13
Meooooow
The Kitty ^.^

Meooooow has a reputation beyond reputeMeooooow has a reputation beyond reputeMeooooow has a reputation beyond reputeMeooooow has a reputation beyond reputeMeooooow has a reputation beyond reputeMeooooow has a reputation beyond reputeMeooooow has a reputation beyond reputeMeooooow has a reputation beyond reputeMeooooow has a reputation beyond reputeMeooooow has a reputation beyond reputeMeooooow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Meooooow Send a message via AIM to Meooooow
maguro from lion >.> beats almost everyone in ss aiming without aim bot >.> a skilled player that i love #32
??????????? -- 130 Archer
~Odyssey~ -- 120-> 130 trojan--> trojan
??????????? -- 110-> 130 water-->water
??????????? -- 110-> 110+water-->Archer
??????????? -- 110-> 130 water-->fire
DragonsBride -- 110-> 130 -> 15+ water-->warrior-->water
??????????? -- lvl 110 + fire
??????????? -- 130-> 110 + water -->water
The TypoQueen of The Lazy/evil Club join now, sign your name in red to join. or w/e.
Old 02-16-2006, 23:56   #14
CodeNameSniper
SUPA DUPA

CodeNameSniper is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CodeNameSniper Send a message via Yahoo to CodeNameSniper
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeroproject
KingJus - Eagle Server

level 130 warrior>trojan

KingJus is a pillar in the Eagle Server community. His strength & leadership have helped forge his guild, |Epitome| into a legacy on Eagle. |Epitome| is the oldest active guild on the server & possesses one of the largest guild funds in all of CO.

Many would recognize King for his kindness. He is always quick to help others with advice on where to level or hunt effectively. He is quick with a kind words and also knows much of discipline & hard work. His friendships with Eagle players new & old are numerous. He is widely known across not only Eagle, but also Dreams & Mars servers. He has dedicated hours to helping friends & guildmates level, find new gear, and train skills. He is true to his word & never backs out on a promise. He's one of the most trustworthy people you could ever hope to meet.

His equipments are nothing to overlook either. He made the first double socket trojan armor on Eagle. He has also worked hard to acquire 2 other double sockets. He has worked hard to bless his equipment & has finished one of the server's first -5% blades. Other accomplishments include numerous reborn waters. Also (to my knowledge, sorry if I'm not accurate please correct me) he posesses the highest weapon skill on the server (Blade proficiency 19 & 12% as of 2/16/06).

I know I am not the only one out of Eagle, Dreams, & Mars that can honestly say I would not play Conquer Online still if I hadn't met KingJus. Hats off to you my brother.

From humble beginnings comes greatness....
Yeah, I'm with Xero. I don't even know King but I still know of him, everyone on eagle does.
game: 2moons
Old 02-16-2006, 23:57   #15
Lord_Vegas

Lord_Vegas is an unknown quantity at this point
Dream Server

I vote for umbra - is a good player, help a lot a noobs lvling is in top of vp, is archer lvl 120.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: