Old 08-03-2006, 02:25   #1
TheDivineDragon
Canadian

TheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond repute
Idiots

Everyone who knows me should've seen this coming a mile away once I got wind of what's happenin with my good buddy jewda and all I can say, despite my limited knowledge of events, is, LAY THE **** OFF JEWDA.
Honestly people, take ONE second to step back and look at the guy you're getting mad at here. He doesn't get mad at stupid things, he is almost ALWAYS there when you need help and he's got an amazing sense of humor.
Now I'd say "hey, before I start flaming, maybe I should hear both sides eh?" I should, but I'm not. Why?
Here's why:
I can't believe a word Lilly says, I don't see how any of you can, she spreads the biggest sack of bull**** around when something happens that could potentially ruin her reputation. Take a step back and look at it and you'll ALL see what I'm saying.
Chaos, you're emo, maybe you should listen to her reasons before you start getting mad? Common sense isn't a 'skill' you have to learn, and in this day and age, common sense is a requirement on the internet.
Evie I KNOW you have more intelligence than that, for the love of GOD prove it.
To the last one, who shall be called the "emo attention *****": You obviously have some real life issues at home you need to deal with. Solve your own damn problems before you go ****ing up other peoples lives to.
This should be a drama left to THREE of you, but seeing as Chaos dragged his narrow-minded friends into the fray, I figured "What the hell, I haven't had fun in awhile."
Let the good times roll.

PS. I hate Lilly and all her butt buddies.

Why macs suck
Step up, or step out.
Lead, follow or get out of the way.

Last edited by TheDivineDragon; 08-03-2006 at 02:30.
TheDivineDragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 07:03   #2
Lyrioxal
Purple. ;]

Lyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Lyrioxal Send a message via MSN to Lyrioxal Send a message via Skype™ to Lyrioxal
Re: Idiots

Quote:
Originally posted by TheDivineDragon
Everyone who knows me should've seen this coming a mile away once I got wind of what's happenin with my good buddy jewda and all I can say, despite my limited knowledge of events, is, LAY THE **** OFF JEWDA.
Honestly people, take ONE second to step back and look at the guy you're getting mad at here. He doesn't get mad at stupid things, he is almost ALWAYS there when you need help and he's got an amazing sense of humor.
Now I'd say "hey, before I start flaming, maybe I should hear both sides eh?" I should, but I'm not. Why?
Here's why:
I can't believe a word Lilly says, I don't see how any of you can, she spreads the biggest sack of bull**** around when something happens that could potentially ruin her reputation. Take a step back and look at it and you'll ALL see what I'm saying.
Chaos, you're emo, maybe you should listen to her reasons before you start getting mad? Common sense isn't a 'skill' you have to learn, and in this day and age, common sense is a requirement on the internet.
To the last one, who shall be called the "emo attention *****": You obviously have some real life issues at home you need to deal with. Solve your own damn problems before you go ****ing up other peoples lives to.
This should be a drama left to THREE of you, but seeing as Chaos dragged his narrow-minded friends into the fray, I figured "What the hell, I haven't had fun in awhile."
Let the good times roll.

I'll take insanity's spot and be the first one to say:

WTF?

Mains:
[Lyrioxal]:[130-127]:[Trojan-Trojan] - Original - Leveling.
[Lyriox]:[110-130-130]:[Water-Warrior-Trojan] - Leveling
...& many, many more.
Lyrioxal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 08:00   #3
TenmaKujin
¯\(o_°)/¯

TenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond repute
[SARCASM] GIB MI ATENSHUN PLS!!!! [/SARCASM]

This game sucks ass so I quit, and if you're reading this you should too, ok.
TenmaKujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 10:54   #4
Tigris
Rawr!

Tigris is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tigris
If drama where marijuana, the entire server would be stoned.

~Tigris~ {Non RB Trojan} {Level 123}
{Spouse:Tigress}
&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608

~Hunter_X~ {Non RB Archer}{Level 95}
{Spouse:None}
&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608

You should start wondering
if you can run faster scared than I can run mad

If you're going to kick a tiger in his ass.
You better have a plan for dealing with his teeth.
Tigris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 10:59   #5
KingLaharl
Banned

KingLaharl is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to KingLaharl

Quote:
Here's why:
Let the good times roll.

I KNEW Lilly was an ass ever since she didn't give me that +6 2 Socket Super backsword I requested.
KingLaharl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 12:44   #6
Lyrioxal
Purple. ;]

Lyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Lyrioxal Send a message via MSN to Lyrioxal Send a message via Skype™ to Lyrioxal
Quote:
Originally posted by Tigris
If drama where marijuana, the entire server would be stoned.
Oh look who got off his pedastal to come and talk to us...how's the air up there, ****wad?

Mains:
[Lyrioxal]:[130-127]:[Trojan-Trojan] - Original - Leveling.
[Lyriox]:[110-130-130]:[Water-Warrior-Trojan] - Leveling
...& many, many more.
Lyrioxal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 13:04   #7
Tigris
Rawr!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyrioxal
Oh look who got off his pedastal to come and talk to us...how's the air up there, ****wad?
Like wah. Get over yourself needle ****. I don't come in here exactly because of this sort of ****. I deal with enough arrogant people with baseless overblown egos in real life.

Pull your head out of your ass for a few seconds. The fresh air might clear the **** between your ears and let you actually think for once.

Have a nice day... ****wad.

Last edited by Tigris; 08-03-2006 at 13:07.
Old 08-03-2006, 13:22   #8
TenmaKujin
¯\(o_°)/¯

TenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Like wah. Get over yourself needle ****. I don't come in here exactly because of this sort of ****. I deal with enough arrogant people with baseless overblown egos in real life.

Pull your head out of your ass for a few seconds. The fresh air might clear the **** between your ears and let you actually think for once.

Have a nice day... ****wad.
You should view forum more.

Old 08-03-2006, 13:36   #9
TheDivineDragon
Canadian

TheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond reputeTheDivineDragon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Like wah. Get over yourself needle ****(Like this isn't an overused insult). I don't come in here exactly because of this sort of ****(When was the last time you were in here anyways?). I deal with enough arrogant people with baseless overblown egos in real life.

Pull your head out of your ass for a few seconds. The fresh air might clear the **** between your ears and let you actually think for once.(2 massively overdone insults in one post? Jesus this guy is batting a thousand)

Have a nice day... ****wad. (THREE! THREE! Jesus Christ not even BigGie is this lame)

Why macs suck
Step up, or step out.
Old 08-03-2006, 13:42   #10
TenmaKujin
¯\(o_°)/¯

Quote:
Originally seen in the movie: WaterboY
NEEDLEDICK NEEDLEDICK NEEDLEDICK NEEDLEDICK NEEDLEDICK NEEDLEDICK

Old 08-03-2006, 14:05   #11
jewda
Me > You

jewda is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Here's why:
Let the good times roll.

L-M-F-A-O!!!!!!! GG man. I agree with 100% of what you're saying. I don't think there's been one time where i've turned down my help to all 4 of these people, and the thanks I get is having trash talked behind my back. Here's what I have to say about this.

Lilly: I still have no idea why you're running your mouth, this has nothing to do with you in the least. "Oh, but it has to do with my friend Kat", k and? Still doesn't give you the right to talk behind my back, I think you're desperatly looking for attention in the wrong places.

Kat: No clue why you're talking trash either, but I know Chaos dragged you into this because he wanted some ammo to use against me, which failed miserably. Funny you talk trash when your life is about 200% worse than mine. You have a low self-esteem and a lack of motivation. You are in a relationship where your husband abuses you mentally and physically and you cry to other people about how sad and pathetic your life is, but when it comes time to do something about it, you back off like a whipped dog. How about you take a long look at yourself in the mirror before you attempt to judge me.

Evie: I was kinda suprised to hear you talking trash too, like CJ stated, I also think you're alot better than to do something like that. But hey, i'll flame you too. You work at MSN which is a dead end job, because you have no college experience and yet you live in an apartment with a leech that sucks all your money and self-esteem away and judges and uses you. You complain about how you don't look good and you have a low self-esteem, just like Kat, you do nothing about it to improve yourself. You have a kid that you never see because your ex-husband/boyfriend or whatever he is thinks you're unfit to see her, hell, I would do the same. You're a unstable person with alot of problems.

Chaos: Ah, if it isn't the Drama Queen Emo Cry Baby. You're the worse out of the 4, why? Because you're so caught up on a relationship that has ENDED for how long now? And yet you still drill Elena about this and make her feel horrible. I have not said one bad thing about you ever since i've known you and all I hear is you talking trash and getting your low self-esteem friends to jump your side and go around the game spreading rumors about me. But it has no effect on me what so ever. You're 17 yrs old and you have about another 50+ years ahead of you to go, and yet you're still drilling this like its the end of the world. How about you open your door and walk outside for a change, instead of painting your eyes black and cutting your wrists.

In conclusion, all 4 of you people have problems with yourself, so do I, but with the way you people are, it's hard to understand how you can judge me when your lives are all messed up. I think i've talked to all 4 of you at one point in time about how you think your life is crap and all other types of stuff, but I was there to listen to you and help you guys out. I think all 4 of you need to take a step back and judge yourself before you go and attempt to judge me. But then again, none of you can say this stuff TO me, so what do you do? Spread rumors on a server that I dont play on, let alone the same game I don't play. I thought you guys were alot better than this, guess I was wrong. Most of you people were my friends, or which I thought so, now Chaos has flipped his emo wagon and has turned you guys against me. I would be lying if I said this had some type of effect on me in the slightest. So you guys continue to talk trash and flame me, but in the long run, it's me who will have the last laugh, and you guys will be the ones who will still lead the pathetic life that you live.

Quote:
Originally posted by grazutea
kids go out of this forum like koguma all day sitting here and writting a ****
Quote:
Originally posted by oldobi [Talk]oldobi speaks to All : i,m a terrorist ? #10#10[5:17]
Quote:
Originally posted by El_Duce
this is a rediculous thread ....Tony do i like you with your girl? ytf not. would i do dirty things to her? yep. do i care? nope. would i go to jail for it? absolutely. would that stop me? not if i was drunk. goodnight
Tiggy™ // says:
if u was a chef, would u bake me a cake.
if u was a gardener would u give my leaves a rake,
if i was a commedian would u give me a chuckle,
if i was BR would u give me a BAREKNUCKLE
jewda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 14:38   #12
Tigris
Rawr!

@ Lyrioxal and Devine dragon.

All this over a joke. For christ sake get a life.

Jewda: Evie is doing a hell of alot better now, her confidence is returning and she is learning to stand on her own feet. She's had alot of changes in her life recently, most of them for the better. She doesn't need more trash talk about her, cause that's part of what destroyed her in the first place.

Divine Dragon: Sometimes you have to go with the basics to get the message across. Had I tried to use big words I would have undoubtedly lost him. Therefore I decided to keep it simple. As for last time I was here. I check the forums pretty often. I just generally don't feel the need to post anything cause half of this has nothing to do with me. My original post here was a simple joke that some jerk decided to scream about.

Last edited by Tigris; 08-03-2006 at 15:03.
Old 08-03-2006, 15:00   #13
TheDivineDragon
Canadian

Er, your post wasn't the issue at hand for Lyriox. The issue at hand for Lyriox was... you

Why macs suck
Step up, or step out.
Old 08-03-2006, 15:02   #14
^Temptress^
<3!

^Temptress^ is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Idiots

Quote:
Originally posted by jewda
L-M-F-A-O!!!!!!! GG man. I agree with 100% of what you're saying. I don't think there's been one time where i've turned down my help to all 4 of these people, and the thanks I get is having trash talked behind my back. Here's what I have to say about this.

Lilly: I still have no idea why you're running your mouth, this has nothing to do with you in the least. "Oh, but it has to do with my friend Kat", k and? Still doesn't give you the right to talk behind my back, I think you're desperatly looking for attention in the wrong places.

Kat: No clue why you're talking trash either, but I know Chaos dragged you into this because he wanted some ammo to use against me, which failed miserably. Funny you talk trash when your life is about 200% worse than mine. You have a low self-esteem and a lack of motivation. You are in a relationship where your husband abuses you mentally and physically and you cry to other people about how sad and pathetic your life is, but when it comes time to do something about it, you back off like a whipped dog. How about you take a long look at yourself in the mirror before you attempt to judge me.

Evie: I was kinda suprised to hear you talking trash too, like CJ stated, I also think you're alot better than to do something like that. But hey, i'll flame you too. You work at MSN which is a dead end job, because you have no college experience and yet you live in an apartment with a leech that sucks all your money and self-esteem away and judges and uses you. You complain about how you don't look good and you have a low self-esteem, just like Kat, you do nothing about it to improve yourself. You have a kid that you never see because your ex-husband/boyfriend or whatever he is thinks you're unfit to see her, hell, I would do the same. You're a unstable person with alot of problems.

Chaos: Ah, if it isn't the Drama Queen Emo Cry Baby. You're the worse out of the 4, why? Because you're so caught up on a relationship that has ENDED for how long now? And yet you still drill Elena about this and make her feel horrible. I have not said one bad thing about you ever since i've known you and all I hear is you talking trash and getting your low self-esteem friends to jump your side and go around the game spreading rumors about me. But it has no effect on me what so ever. You're 17 yrs old and you have about another 50+ years ahead of you to go, and yet you're still drilling this like its the end of the world. How about you open your door and walk outside for a change, instead of painting your eyes black and cutting your wrists.

In conclusion, all 4 of you people have problems with yourself, so do I, but with the way you people are, it's hard to understand how you can judge me when your lives are all messed up. I think i've talked to all 4 of you at one point in time about how you think your life is crap and all other types of stuff, but I was there to listen to you and help you guys out. I think all 4 of you need to take a step back and judge yourself before you go and attempt to judge me. But then again, none of you can say this stuff TO me, so what do you do? Spread rumors on a server that I dont play on, let alone the same game I don't play. I thought you guys were alot better than this, guess I was wrong. Most of you people were my friends, or which I thought so, now Chaos has flipped his emo wagon and has turned you guys against me. I would be lying if I said this had some type of effect on me in the slightest. So you guys continue to talk trash and flame me, but in the long run, it's me who will have the last laugh, and you guys will be the ones who will still lead the pathetic life that you live.
Jeff, I have not talked trash about you I dont know where you are getting your stories, the last time I talked about you was to you when I told you I was moving to Las Vegas, in anyways I consider you a friend, and yes I have a better stable life now, thanks to all the people who gave me support. I would like to know where the trash talking is coming from, cause I have not been talking to anyone anymore besides a few people. I would never talk anything negative on anyone, not even my worst enemy.
[Spouse:None] Quit

[^Temptress^] [Non~RB Archer] [Level 130]
[Spouse:None]

[Talk]DeliBekir speaks to ~Sinful.Love~: marry me[23:32]

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.

When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you.
^Temptress^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 15:04   #15
Tigris
Rawr!

Well Lyriox will just have to suck it up. Cause I really don't much care what his current issue is.

Oh. And since he asked. The air is just fine up here.

Last edited by Tigris; 08-03-2006 at 15:15.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: