Old 03-31-2020, 21:32   #1
tictoctickytoc

tictoctickytoc has a spectacular aura abouttictoctickytoc has a spectacular aura abouttictoctickytoc has a spectacular aura about
2020 and TQ became big scammers

so i came back to the game and bought demon boxes to participate in grand spring sales event. After 1 day seeing that my score has not changed even though i bought more demon boxes (cycled at least 10k-20k on the 2nd day) i ask TQ about it.

Those scammers decided to remove me from the ranking without explanation even though i did not cheat. After complaining for days without them doing anything at all i disputed my payment to them before i even escalated to a claim and they decided to ban me. Never once i submitted awakening tokens from metscrolls, i did not even knew what the issue was about until i opened 10x supermetscroll i bought a few days earlier, then when i open it it has 250 tokens and a box and i asked tq about it, which they confirm it was a bug.

I cycled more then 50-60k cps on that spring event and have
my anniversary rank as proof i did not cheat. Also provided them my old score screenshot. They did not care, refuse to reply to my ban case even after money is given to them back and my account stay banned after being vip and spending thousands of usd on the game and playing for more then 12 years. And till now my score isnt reinstated on the website.

links here: https://postimg.cc/NLnF15w3
https://postimg.cc/56HNGVyb

I guess i was stupid enough to spend and keep playing this game, no complaints about that :P. GL to all those returnees, these scammers and liars will steal your money even if you ever think of coming back. And now they even introduce anima which is more cp grab and you have to gamble to get p13 anima LOLZ.

(P.S i even called the chinese department of Netdragon at 6 am china time, it turns out even non vip gets phone service for chinese co whereas high level vips like me get zilch for english co,not even a phone number that handles cases.)
tictoctickytoc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2020, 03:15   #2
tictoctickytoc

tictoctickytoc has a spectacular aura abouttictoctickytoc has a spectacular aura abouttictoctickytoc has a spectacular aura about
anyway i was finally get back to on my ban issue, never again i am doing another tq event...
tictoctickytoc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2020, 07:32   #3
Conquer50

Conquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tictoctickytoc View Post
anyway i was finally get back to on my ban issue, never again i am doing another tq event...
This is nothing new, TQ has been scamming money from people for years.
Conquer50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: