View Poll Results: Did Egyptians affect your decision to stop playing CO?
Yes, the abundence of them made the game almost unplayable without learning arabic. 38 24.05%
They certainly ruined most servers, but there were larger factors that led to me quitting. 28 17.72%
I still currently play but cannot stand them and miss pre-egyptian CO. 64 40.51%
I quit playing before the egyptian invasion. 8 5.06%
The game has become more fun since the influx of egyptians. 20 12.66%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 03:27   #91
~Zero~
ProBotter!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 1,159
~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Hard choice to make...

1. I "quit" (maybe) not because of the egyptians, but because of TQ.
2. I don't like the egyptians, I think they should of been transfer to arabic co.
3. On the other hand, no egyptians = nobody to kill.

So yeah, thats where I stand.
__________________
Mubarak ftw!!!
~Zero~ is offline  
Old 04-22-2010, 17:37   #92
Buddah*Palm
RubMyBelly
 
Buddah*Palm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Under a tree
Posts: 106
Buddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond repute
well if we all agree that it's a communication issue, I think we should be able to be more mature about it and just back list those that annoy you. Otherwise, flaming them on forums isnt going to help anyone/do anything. The Arabic players are just that, players; let them play their way, and you can continue to play in your own fashion.
__________________
Hebby (Since 2006 and counting)

Accounts:
xero-nin : 120 (trojan) - 120 (trojan) BANNED [Unjustly IMO]
Buddah: 110 (water) - 127 (warrior) - 130 (trojan) Active
Dark: 126 (archer) - 48 (trojan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Of course a newbie like you wouldn't be able to get an original simple name like Buddha, you would have to at least be playing the game for 3 years, not 1 or 2 like yourself.
Lmfao! learn to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
This is funny. I have a wannabe. Does that mean I'm famous?
Far from it brah.
Buddah*Palm is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 09:44   #93
~Nandarie~
Registered User
 
~Nandarie~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,250
~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah*Palm View Post
well if we all agree that it's a communication issue, I think we should be able to be more mature about it and just back list those that annoy you. Otherwise, flaming them on forums isnt going to help anyone/do anything. The Arabic players are just that, players; let them play their way, and you can continue to play in your own fashion.
you don't stop bees by killing them individually, you gas the entire nest at night
__________________
Best Pinoy quote evarrrr:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihat3you
like you have clean water too in your place...i bet your air smells bad too
~Nandarie~ is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 17:41   #94
Mr.Xen
Registered User
 
Mr.Xen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 805
Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Amazingly enough I have more problems with ****y arrogant self centered Americuns and Europeans then I do with Egyptians.

1) Egyptians don't bother talking **** to you unless you start it first, crazy concept, I pk/pvp with/against Egyptians all day, not one says a thing except maybe "Good." "Ok I stop now play later" To them its a game.

2) Americans rage hard core when you so much as hit them on ACCIDENT, start talking **** then make retarded ass "Oh you have no life and your a loser, you bulk, blah blah blah" whenever you talk **** back. To the HUGE majority of english speakers left in this game, y'all some *******s who take this video game as something more serious as a game.

3) Hating on Egyptians because there 10-15 year olds are always "Team plz" "Man plz" "Enlighten man" "Plz the fingor" etc, reiterates point number 2, They are just trying to play their video game, simple as that. Hell yes it's damn annoying to walk through the market to look at whats for sell that day and get spammed with the Egyptian marketeers selling stuff you don't or ever will need again, Ignore it and move on.

4) Egyptians as a whole have more respect towards other players then anyone else that players online games, It's ingrained into them mostly due to their culture. You insult one Egyptian you insult all of his friends because they are more trusting and honorable towards each other then most Americans are towards there "best" friends. Naturally theres exceptions, there always is.

and lastly 5) This game is the simplest yet most complex game I've ever played, The unwritten rules that the players make up on "Oh you killed me so I kill you five times, if you fight back then I'm going to kill you whenever I see you, blah blah." "Oh no you stood on my meteor and I wasn't strong enough or didn't even try to pk you so I'm going to get my friends to pk you for me." Lets face it, Conquer is based on player versus player competition. You kill someone, and he fights back, awesome have some fun with it. Soon as your pride/ego gets into the game its no longer a game, its merely becomes a sad way to prove your "Alpha-male" status like it actually matters.

Simply put, Egyptians play a game as a game, it's idiots that take it further then a game and bash/insult people based on there country of origin that take away the enjoyment of the game.

Side note: The games way more fun with egyptians, at least when you kill them they'll fight back and keep playing even if they never kill you, they'll keep fighting, its more fun then just sitting in bird island talking to people you'll never meet in real life all day, which sitting around talking to people isn't any fun, its boring, pvp is fun so when I get into a fight with an Egyptian I just keep playing against him until he quits or I have to go do something else. Fighting against an english speaker always ends up in the same bull**** "drama," Kill them a few times, your a hacking noob, kill them a few more times they go sit in TC/market/TG and talk **** on world chat/broadcast about how much of a "bulking no life loser" you are and then all their little bed buddies join in and act like parrots.

Someone intelligent on conquer forums, I'm shocked. Fully agree. I'm American, and I'm ashamed to say that on these forums because virtually every American who comes here is an inbred racist retard that call themselves 'vidsters' and call everyone else 'bots'.
__________________
- Yin-Yang
- Seigi
- Grím --> Yin—Yang
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 17:59   #95
Mr.Xen
Registered User
 
Mr.Xen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 805
Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
My statistics professor would have failed you, probably asked the Dean of admissions to remove you from the registrar and attempted to have your town razed to the ground.

You are making your case on 3 out of roughly 90 servers. That means, that if NONE of the botters caught there are egys, you can say that egys are 0% of the problem with a 3 1/3% confidence interval. Not only that, but you have no data for anything beyond the original release date of the classic servers. If you are going to make your case based off of the classic servers only, my suggestion would be to troll the classic CO forums. We are primarily talking about 2.0 servers in this thread.

As far as Egy's go, I have been to the middle east. There are good, and there are bad. But I PROMISE you this. If one of us non-arabic speakers went to the arab CO, we wouldn't make it past any level that requires you to leave TC without noob protection. Try going into their territory and see how long you last. Yet when we kill them, we're being racist.

Want to try me? Try it and let us know what happens.
Where is your data genius?

Fact: All vidsters are english speakers.

Fact: 98% of English speaking conquer is racist/stupid such as in this thread.

Fact: Egyptians don't fraps if they think you cheat, they say 'impoot' and rage disconnect or call for help like normal human beings.

Fact: Videos taken by someone else of a game, of SOMEONE ELSE playing that game, provide NOOOOOOOOOO evidence of ANYYYYTHING.


A video can be EASILY edited, theres no lag compensation, fps gets shot by running programs like fraps automatically and even with a GREAT video WHAT does it prove if someone hits someone else with fb 6 times in a row? I've done over 15 in a row and I'm legit. What does it prove if they look like they speedhack when we ALL KNOW the servers lag sometimes and spike constantly. Give it up, few people cheat anywhere in any server, and the VERY few that do have no nationality trend.




What I wish, is terminally retarded ignorant bigots that ACTUALLY ruin the game/real life things as well would be put in concentration camps and subjected to a holocaust INSTEAD. If a few survive maybe then they'll get why that whole WWII thing happened.
__________________
- Yin-Yang
- Seigi
- Grím --> Yin—Yang
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 18:05   #96
Radna
I am Drugs
 
Radna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,798
Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
Where is your data genius?

Fact: All vidsters are english speakers.

Fact: 98% of English speaking conquer is racist/stupid such as in this thread.

Fact: Egyptians don't fraps if they think you cheat, they say 'impoot' and rage disconnect or call for help like normal human beings.

Fact: Videos taken by someone else of a game, of SOMEONE ELSE playing that game, provide NOOOOOOOOOO evidence of ANYYYYTHING.


A video can be EASILY edited, theres no lag compensation, fps gets shot by running programs like fraps automatically and even with a GREAT video WHAT does it prove if someone hits someone else with fb 6 times in a row? I've done over 15 in a row and I'm legit. What does it prove if they look like they speedhack when we ALL KNOW the servers lag sometimes and spike constantly. Give it up, few people cheat anywhere in any server, and the VERY few that do have no nationality trend.




What I wish, is terminally retarded ignorant bigots that ACTUALLY ruin the game/real life things as well would be put in concentration camps and subjected to a holocaust INSTEAD. If a few survive maybe then they'll get why that whole WWII thing happened.
Stop raging over conquer. Rage quit the game or chill.
__________________
I once was a Weetah, but now am Radna.
http://bbs.co.91.com/member.php?u=45493 =(
It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. -Kneecheese
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 21:50   #97
Kaiichi
ROCK ON
 
Kaiichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Where ever I want
Posts: 626
Kaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
Where is your data genius?
If you'll look carefully, my data was theoretical. I was making an illustration based on someone else's terrible observation and lack of scope.

Fact: All vidsters are english speakers.

Fact: 98% of English speaking conquer is racist/stupid such as in this thread.
Hard to call someone racist when that's a racist statement. And btw, go to www.dictionary.com and look up the word fact, try to appy it to this statement. The word you were looking for was 'opinion'.

Fact: Egyptians don't fraps if they think you cheat, they say 'impoot' and rage disconnect or call for help like normal human beings.

Fact: Videos taken by someone else of a game, of SOMEONE ELSE playing that game, provide NOOOOOOOOOO evidence of ANYYYYTHING.
This one I actually agree with you on

A video can be EASILY edited, theres no lag compensation, fps gets shot by running programs like fraps automatically and even with a GREAT video WHAT does it prove if someone hits someone else with fb 6 times in a row? I've done over 15 in a row and I'm legit. What does it prove if they look like they speedhack when we ALL KNOW the servers lag sometimes and spike constantly. Give it up, few people cheat anywhere in any server, and the VERY few that do have no nationality trend.
Again, I disagree. This us one of those times that you should use the 'fact' thing on again.



What I wish, is terminally retarded ignorant bigots that ACTUALLY ruin the game/real life things as well would be put in concentration camps and subjected to a holocaust INSTEAD. If a few survive maybe then they'll get why that whole WWII thing happened.
^^

Edit: Some people should arm themselves before entering a battle of the minds. Additionally, some people are only lost in thought because it's unfamiliar territory.
__________________
Unicorn



Kaiichi
124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Unicorn
321 Max BP
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Necky
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +7 SDG/SDG PBlade
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/RGG Tower
+7 Mount


Keiichi - 130 pure nin
~Kaiichi~ - 134 pure monk
~Kai~ - 132 pure arch

Last edited by Kaiichi; 04-23-2010 at 21:52. Reason: addage
Kaiichi is offline  
Old 04-24-2010, 07:37   #98
Ahmed.k?
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Egypt ^^
Posts: 2,727
Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
My statistics professor would have failed you, probably asked the Dean of admissions to remove you from the registrar and attempted to have your town razed to the ground.
wtf?

this is conquer online lol


You are making your case on 3 out of roughly 90 servers. That means, that if NONE of the botters caught there are egys, you can say that egys are 0% of the problem with a 3 1/3% confidence interval. Not only that, but you have no data for anything beyond the original release date of the classic servers. If you are going to make your case based off of the classic servers only, my suggestion would be to troll the classic CO forums. We are primarily talking about 2.0 servers in this thread.

95 pct of the english speaking community went to cco...no surprise there, and guess there are like 10 or 20 non egy botters to 1 egy in the botjail list. thats uber pathetic, they **** about botters and when the chance is available they screw up what they spent 1 year asking for. SO it doesnt matter if its cco or co 2.0 as long as its the same ppl here and there

i dont give a flying **** about data or your statistics professor. genius


As far as Egy's go, I have been to the middle east. There are good, and there are bad. But I PROMISE you this. If one of us non-arabic speakers went to the arab CO, we wouldn't make it past any level that requires you to leave TC without noob protection. Try going into their territory and see how long you last. Yet when we kill them, we're being racist.

i have no clue wtf you saying...your acting makes me regret typing what i have been typing for a mintue now. its racist when you commit discrimination based on religion/color/race/cultue etc etc which has been happening since egys invaded the servers. and what does that have to do with the fact that most of the crybabes who cry egys cheat are cheaters and hypocrite mother****ers. idk, i never called someone racist when i got pked. its you ppl who keep calling each other now and i bet none of you is an egy, absolutely none of you.

Want to try me? Try it and let us know what happens.

i'm not interested in emo boys
date ? statistics professor? the Dean of admissions?
Quote:
Some people should arm themselves before entering a battle of the minds. Additionally, some people are only lost in thought because it's unfamiliar territory.
battle of minds? you're acting like a lab rat...GG im out lol
Ahmed.k? is offline  
Old 04-24-2010, 13:46   #99
Hellfire-demon
Pirate
 
Hellfire-demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In thee ports o' Holland
Posts: 4,705
Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
date ? statistics professor? the Dean of admissions?

battle of minds? you're acting like a lab rat...GG im out lol
loled at your sig, the filter part :P
__________________
Retired.
Hellfire-demon is offline  
Old 04-24-2010, 15:55   #100
Radna
I am Drugs
 
Radna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,798
Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
I thought sharing accounts was against the rule. lol it's right in his signature above that.
__________________
I once was a Weetah, but now am Radna.
http://bbs.co.91.com/member.php?u=45493 =(
It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. -Kneecheese
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline  
Old 04-24-2010, 17:16   #101
Kaiichi
ROCK ON
 
Kaiichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Where ever I want
Posts: 626
Kaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond repute
lol I'd write a retort back to him, but obviously he's beyond intelligent thought. For the rest of you, though I'm sure you picked up on this, the purpose of my GWOT was to inform him that he was making statements based off of limited data. He's too ignorant to read that.
__________________
Unicorn



Kaiichi
124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Unicorn
321 Max BP
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Necky
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +7 SDG/SDG PBlade
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/RGG Tower
+7 Mount


Keiichi - 130 pure nin
~Kaiichi~ - 134 pure monk
~Kai~ - 132 pure arch
Kaiichi is offline  
Old 04-25-2010, 02:04   #102
Mr.Xen
Registered User
 
Mr.Xen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 805
Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
^^

Edit: Some people should arm themselves before entering a battle of the minds. Additionally, some people are only lost in thought because it's unfamiliar territory.
1) You were being a pedantic ******* instead of getting the point.

2) I AM english speaking (also please point out english-speakers the race or country), and every poll about eggys I've seen on these forums has been almost 100 pct racist with almost 100 pct turnout being towards the racist end. Not opinion, fact. Look up the definition again genius, even if my percent isnt accurate to the digit, its close enough.

3) Your last comment wasn't complete nor did it convey a complete thought Mr. Battle Of The Minds.

4) Some people think that a confidence interval in statistics (simple math) is grounds for sounding intelligent when its not.

5) You should REALLY look closely and think hard about the two points you conveniently had nothing to comment about. That no one on these forums has anything to say about other than 'oh yea you're wrong.'


I didn't come ill-prepared, those that think they are so smart aren't (sounds like you). Some people think I'm arrogant in this manner too, but they're wrong, I just know they, and you, are stupid.
__________________
- Yin-Yang
- Seigi
- Grím --> Yin—Yang
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-

Last edited by Mr.Xen; 04-25-2010 at 02:07.
Mr.Xen is offline  
Old 04-25-2010, 02:14   #103
Mr.Xen
Registered User
 
Mr.Xen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 805
Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radna View Post
Stop raging over conquer. Rage quit the game or chill.
I'd direct that comment more towards the people who hate "eggys" because of a game.
__________________
- Yin-Yang
- Seigi
- Grím --> Yin—Yang
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline  
Old 04-25-2010, 05:32   #104
BigBadLoneWolf
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 159
BigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
My main point of this thread was to survey if the inability to communicate with 95%+ of the players on a server was an influential factor in why so many old players have left this game. I'm not saying all egyptians are bad. We always got along with the intelligent ones. It is this massive group of children <13 (which I think is just an excuse) that makes the game completely annoying and not worth playing.

About the cheating thing. Have you looked at the botjail logs? The botjail logs are almost entirely egyptians. So don't sit here and say egyptians are falsely accused of cheating. Based on the botjail logs it can factually supported that most cheaters are Egyptian.
and i got an infraction for agreeing that they ruin the game by botting
are the mods
a not playing anymore and dont know what its like
b egyption
c only interested in their friends who dont play anymore either
d self centred power freaks
e all of the above

Last edited by BigBadLoneWolf; 04-25-2010 at 05:35.
BigBadLoneWolf is offline  
Old 04-25-2010, 05:33   #105
Ahmed.k?
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Egypt ^^
Posts: 2,727
Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Hard choice to make...

1. I "quit" (maybe) not because of the egyptians, but because of TQ.
2. I don't like the egyptians, I think they should of been transfer to arabic co.
3. On the other hand, no egyptians = nobody to kill.

So yeah, thats where I stand.
1. you quit because you got botjailed..so technically you quit due tq and the egys..quit cuz of the egys cuz they recorded/botjailed you and quit cuz of tq cuz they didnt release you for free LOL

2. last year you were here defending them on the community forums and off topic

3. lies, you would never stand being raped in pka without bluffing in wrld chat and spamming the **** outta us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
lol I'd write a retort back to him, but obviously he's beyond intelligent thought. For the rest of you, though I'm sure you picked up on this, the purpose of my GWOT was to inform him that he was making statements based off of limited data. He's too ignorant to read that.
where are you from ?
Ahmed.k? is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:06.