View Poll Results: Do you find this dictionary useful?
Yes 50 64.10%
No 28 35.90%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 23:15   #91
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute
No one cares about my dictionary no more?

Speaking arabic can help you get free items from Egy's lol

Today this egy in an enemy guild gave me 2 meteors scrolls for free cause she was so impressed with my arabic speaking ability

I apologize, i haven't updated the dictionary in a while! I'll get on it!

Old 03-29-2010, 04:57   #92
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
@ OP: you are very brave to start this thread. good work! i'd like to see it stay up, as a useful tool for people who would like to be able to understand egyptian players/make themselves understood to them.

that said, however, this will *not* become a thread for discussing arabic vulgarities, and any posts which discuss the "k" word, or the "a7" word, will be deleted, (and if i'm in a pissy mood, maybe i'll give you one of those prized red forum trading cards *wink*).

this will also not be a thread for discussing your laments about how egyptian players have ruined CO. that boat has already sailed, folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:06   #93
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
lol at e nuffs sig
Old 03-29-2010, 10:34   #94
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
@ OP: you are very brave to start this thread. good work! i'd like to see it stay up, as a useful tool for people who would like to be able to understand egyptian players/make themselves understood to them.

that said, however, this will *not* become a thread for discussing arabic vulgarities, and any posts which discuss the "k" word, or the "a7" word, will be deleted, (and if i'm in a pissy mood, maybe i'll give you one of those prized red forum trading cards *wink*).

this will also not be a thread for discussing your laments about how egyptian players have ruined CO. that boat has already sailed, folks.
I was hoping it could be sticky'ed

I already tried to stop people from flaming on them in this thread a few pages back, cause i agree with you....flaming egys now is pointless....they can flame them all they want, egy's wont be going anywhere, so ya might aswell try to cohabit with em....Apologies for posting the vulgar words, i was looking for em to delete em, but apparently, you beat me to it lol

Red forum card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
lol at e nuffs sig
Lol. Thank you?

Old 04-21-2010, 09:53   #95
Buddah*Palm
RubMyBelly

Buddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond repute
To all the haters out there - go make your own dictionary.

Props for the effort man, this "dictionary" of common phrases is a step towards a good general community if i do say so myself. Bridge the language barrier, and new friends shall be made, or so they say >.>

Accounts:
xero-nin : 120 (trojan) - 120 (trojan) BANNED [Unjustly IMO]
Buddah: 110 (water) - 127 (warrior) - 130 (trojan) Active
Dark: 126 (archer) - 48 (trojan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Of course a newbie like you wouldn't be able to get an original simple name like Buddha, you would have to at least be playing the game for 3 years, not 1 or 2 like yourself.
Lmfao! learn to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
This is funny. I have a wannabe. Does that mean I'm famous?
Far from it brah.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:48   #96
elmeseery

elmeseery is on a distinguished road
i will add more somthing

how much <<<<< bekam
my frined <<<<<< sa7by
follow me <<<<<< emshy warya
i love you <<<<<< ana ba7bak
i hate you<<<<< ana bakrhak
run <<<<<< egry
thx for help <<<<< shokran 3la elmos3da
don't kill ......... <<<<<<<<<< matmotsh .......

hope it help
Old 05-21-2010, 21:21   #97
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
a5ras /akhras = shut up
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 05-21-2010, 23:42   #98
chomps~
Snakebites

chomps~ is on a distinguished road
ana bkalm english bas = i only speak english

i forgot everything else i knew though. it's been too long since i played this game.

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 06-01-2010, 18:02   #99
ahmedreao

ahmedreao is on a distinguished road
Peace, mercy and blessings of God ...

First thing Iam from Egypt Iam a boy my name 's Ahmed ..

Look guys iam very sad to see these replyes .. This means that you hate all Egyptaines .. but Egyptians were not all bad .. Some are and some other very good .. What is our fault??
Is is our fault we played that game with you .. There are some people want to tarnish the image of Arabs and Egyptians all over the world and even now I do not know what their aim is .. But ye see only defects, but do not you look at the benefits ..
If one of the Arabs and the Egyptians had made a mistake, it does not mean that all Egyptians are wrong .. Please, enough of insulted in the Egyptian people all the time without reason or needless .. Venhnn did not do it and did not Ngergm so to speak .. Put yourselves in our position now .. And you will see how much I was right in every word I say ..

. I hope that you read these words without irony please .. And I hope an honest answer from any member or supervisor here and I know that your pen and your guide to what you write shows your personality and your environment and understanding and I wish to respond as quickly and suspended, and I also hope with all my heart to delete
Those replies are offensive to Arabs and Egyptians .. I hope not to be overlooked by speaking to you ..
Bye and God's mercy and blessings be upon you ..

Thanks ...
Old 06-01-2010, 18:09   #100
tyler0171

tyler0171 has a reputation beyond reputetyler0171 has a reputation beyond reputetyler0171 has a reputation beyond reputetyler0171 has a reputation beyond reputetyler0171 has a reputation beyond reputetyler0171 has a reputation beyond reputetyler0171 has a reputation beyond reputetyler0171 has a reputation beyond reputetyler0171 has a reputation beyond reputetyler0171 has a reputation beyond reputetyler0171 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedreao View Post
Peace, mercy and blessings of God ...

First thing Iam from Egypt Iam a boy my name 's Ahmed ..

Look guys iam very sad to see these replyes .. This means that you hate all Egyptaines .. but Egyptians were not all bad .. Some are and some other very good .. What is our fault??
Is is our fault we played that game with you .. There are some people want to tarnish the image of Arabs and Egyptians all over the world and even now I do not know what their aim is .. But ye see only defects, but do not you look at the benefits ..
If one of the Arabs and the Egyptians had made a mistake, it does not mean that all Egyptians are wrong .. Please, enough of insulted in the Egyptian people all the time without reason or needless .. Venhnn did not do it and did not Ngergm so to speak .. Put yourselves in our position now .. And you will see how much I was right in every word I say ..

. I hope that you read these words without irony please .. And I hope an honest answer from any member or supervisor here and I know that your pen and your guide to what you write shows your personality and your environment and understanding and I wish to respond as quickly and suspended, and I also hope with all my heart to delete
Those replies are offensive to Arabs and Egyptians .. I hope not to be overlooked by speaking to you ..
Bye and God's mercy and blessings be upon you ..

Thanks ...
hhhhhhhhhhhhh man u noop
Old 06-02-2010, 15:37   #101
Im_No_AnGeL

Im_No_AnGeL is on a distinguished road
I'm Egyptian as well .. I don't care enough to read Ahmed's post since it's probably useless and full of hhh ...
I'd be glad to help you with anything you need to know ,I just can't be assed to type down the whole language ,LOL.
Post whatever you need to know or anything you want translated and I'll check every now and then. Peace
Old 06-07-2010, 10:31   #102
CandyKoRn
Eagle =)

CandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanarbik View Post
USA average IQ 98 something,EGYPT 78 somthing.I dont need this **** language.egys must learn english .
That's an unfair way to look at it, both sides should make the effort. Everywhere you go it's always people having to learn English, never the other way around. Common sense denotes that makes us English speakers the stupid ones, not to mention lazy.
Old 07-21-2010, 19:53   #103
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
i will remind you all again that the forum has a "zero-tolerance rule" policy regarding racism.

and way to ruin what could have been an informative thread. gg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: