Old 02-20-2012, 12:27   #1
shyre
FREE CPS

shyre is on a distinguished road
Quest cheating?

Do most players follow the online guides provided by CO for completing quests? I try my best not to use them because I feel like I am cheating. I suppose it would depend on what your objective for the game is; playing for a challenge at figuring out the CO world, or playing to lvl fast and become involved in the pvp aspect.

It also came to my attention that some of the quests listed as available by the CO iPad website are NOT actually available. Elliot, if this is true, could you elaborate at which quests are listed, but not actually available to us?
shyre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2012, 13:08   #2
Tharoh

Tharoh is on a distinguished road
There are many quests on the pc co but not on the ipad but im sure the tq team will add them in time
Tharoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2012, 19:52   #3
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Understood, I will correct them after I put pirate content in.
Old 02-21-2012, 21:19   #4
KingOfGems

KingOfGems is on a distinguished road
How much longer till the new update?
KingOfGems is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2012, 21:14   #5
DianaArtemis

DianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond repute
Quest cheating

I have only used the guide to find the starting point for the bomb quest as there didn't seem t be any other way to figure that out. I don't feel it's cheating since usually ther is an NPC (like your trainer) who tells you how to start. I talked to so so many NPCs before I started the bomb quest that I couldn't remember who the quest giver was! I don't think you need to feel like you're cheating since the same info is available to all. If it gave you some unfair advantage then that would be different.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: