Old 11-30-2010, 10:58   #31
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Ok sure, but you see im a very busy person and also doing that with dudes just aint my thing.

So as a substitute you can have this guy instead.

Enjoy.
Why are you still in my bed then ?

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 11:02   #32
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
Why are you still in my bed then ?
Because you want me there so bad you can see me there, told you already guys aint my thing, im flattered but no thanks.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 11:04   #33
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Because you want me there so bad you can see me there, told you already guys aint my thing, im flattered but no thanks.
That's turning **** around bro

OT Ninja

Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Old 11-30-2010, 11:06   #34
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's turning **** around bro
No its not and I aint your bro, take that bromance bull**** someplace else.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:09   #35
Calmed
Rockular~

Quote:
No its not and I aint your bro, take that bromance bull**** someplace else.
That bro just fitted in ma post bro

OT Ninja

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
~~
Old 11-30-2010, 11:15   #36
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
That bro just fitted in ma post bro
I already made my point so calling me that now is just retarded. Of course its a lame attempt for you to beleive its getting to me, pathetic. Well enjoy your little man in the pic, he will do anything you want and will be anything for you, if the moneys right.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:16   #37
Calmed
Rockular~

Quote:
I already made my point so calling me that now is just retarded. Of course its a lame attempt for you to beleive its getting to me, pathetic. Well enjoy your little man in the pic, he will do anything you want and will be anything for you, if the moneys right.
I believe I did get to you lol, judging from your post

OT Ninja

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
~~
Old 11-30-2010, 11:18   #38
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
I believe I did get to you lol, you're post just proven it
Hardly, was just a little longer, had to explain it to you. Youre a tad slow I know.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:18   #39
Calmed
Rockular~

Quote:
Hardly, was just a little longer, had to explain it to you. Youre a tad slow I know.
calling me retarded, yup I got to you

OT Ninja

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
~~
Old 11-30-2010, 11:20   #40
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Lol you two are ***gots.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 11:22   #41
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
calling me retarded, yup I got to you
You seem happy to beleive that, so ill let you have that. Hopefully it makes your ****ty life at least a little better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Lol you two are ***gots.
Hes all yours. Good thing you showed up in time, maybe he can find what hes looking for in you.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:24   #42
Calmed
Rockular~

Quote:
You seem happy to beleive that, so ill let you have that. Hopefully it makes your ****ty life at least a little better.
You're proving my point every time you post things like this

@ Jaxx : <3

OT Ninja

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
~~
Old 11-30-2010, 11:38   #43
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
You're proving my point every time you post things like this
Take a look at the big picture and why you replied to me at least 6 times. Heres a hint, youre still no comedian.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:39   #44
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
You guys shouldnt fight over me.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 11:40   #45
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
You guys shouldnt fight over me.
Dont flatter yourself.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: