Old 11-30-2010, 13:49   #1
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
I love snow...

"Due to adverse weather, Franklin College will be closed Wednesday 1 December."

That is all.
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 13:51   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve~ View Post

That is all.
In romania, we ALWAYS have 1st December off (work, school, college, what ever).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 13:51   #3
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 13:52   #4
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

That is all.
I never get days off cause of snow >.>
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 13:56   #5
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
In romania, we ALWAYS have 1st December off (work, school, college, what ever).
Why? Is that the one day of the year you Romanian's take a bath?

Besides, I also had Monday off, and half of today. Beat that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaatje View Post
I never get days off cause of snow >.>
Well, we've got about 6/7 inches at the moment, and it's supposed to carry on snowing throughout the night. The college is situated at an awkward location, about an hour's ride away from one town, 10 minutes away from another, then an hour+ from another one. Given that the buses will stop running, and that a lot of the students have only just started driving, the only thing they can do is close. ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Thanks for sharing.
No problem, fwend.
Dirty ****er.
Old 11-30-2010, 14:00   #6
KonArtist~
Konlet

Location: Asshat pimp club Alias: BullArtist~, KonArtist~, RapArtist~, SpamArtist~
KonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond repute
australia has no snow...phail lulz just the south eastern part of the country...which is rare....however we(aus.) did have a white christmas due to global warming...snowing in the middle of summer lol
you get out
and you dont leave anything behind that can be traced back to u

i was told to put this in my siggy
RAWRG
will u click ok or no?
KonArtist~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 14:04   #7
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonArtist~ View Post
australia has no snow...phail lulz just the south eastern part of the country...which is rare....however we(aus.) did have a white christmas due to global warming...snowing in the middle of summer lol
I suppose it'd be fair to say England usually gets snow once (or more) per year.

You're not missing out at any rate. It's fun for a day or so, but England is never prepared for it for some reason, and it just collapses the whole country. ;P
Dirty ****er.
Old 11-30-2010, 14:06   #8
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why? Is that the one day of the year you Romanian's take a bath?

Besides, I also had Monday off, and half of today. Beat that.

Well, we've got about 6/7 inches at the moment, and it's supposed to carry on snowing throughout the night. The college is situated at an awkward location, about an hour's ride away from one town, 10 minutes away from another, then an hour+ from another one. Given that the buses will stop running, and that a lot of the students have only just started driving, the only thing they can do is close. ;P

No problem, fwend.
Idk how often other romanians bathe, but i do that once or twice a week. Shower the rest of the days if it's too hot.
Anyway, 1st Dec is Romania's national day.

And about the beat that bit... you don't know who you're dealing with... I have had almost 2 years off so far.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-30-2010, 14:09   #9
KonArtist~
Konlet

Location: Asshat pimp club Alias: BullArtist~, KonArtist~, RapArtist~, SpamArtist~
KonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond reputeKonArtist~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I suppose it'd be fair to say England usually gets snow once (or more) per year.

You're not missing out at any rate. It's fun for a day or so, but England is never prepared for it for some reason, and it just collapses the whole country. ;P
mmm my only chance to have fun in the snow was a school excursion back in primary school...was epic fail due to the man-made snow machine was broken down lol lack of maintenance...so we missed out
you get out
and you dont leave anything behind that can be traced back to u

i was told to put this in my siggy
RAWRG
will u click ok or no?
KonArtist~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 14:11   #10
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Idk how often other romanians bathe, but i do that once or twice a week. Shower the rest of the days if it's too hot.
Anyway, 1st Dec is Romania's national day.

And about the beat that bit... you don't know who you're dealing with... I have had almost 2 years off so far.
There's no need to explain yourself, I was just jesting.

You're right, sorry. It would only be fair to direct that at somebody who is currently in a competent educational system.
Dirty ****er.
Old 11-30-2010, 14:12   #11
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonArtist~ View Post
mmm my only chance to have fun in the snow was a school excursion back in primary school...was epic fail due to the man-made snow machine was broken down lol lack of maintenance...so we missed out
For Christmas, I shall buy this and send it to you. No worries, just my way of caring for our commonwealth brethren.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/giftsunder10/79ea/
Dirty ****er.
Old 11-30-2010, 14:15   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
There's no need to explain yourself, I was just jesting.

You're right. Sorry, it would only be fair to direct that at somebody who is currently in a competent educational system.
Well, i've finished high school anyway. Don't know about those exams but they are useless outside of romania and they actually either cost you a fortune to pass, or require you to be lucky.
But i agree with you, incompetent system, but we (the students) were also stupid or lazy or what ever we were and didn't bother complaining about what the teachers were doing. (although other ppl from other countries would probably laugh if that happened and ask "Why should you?")
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-30-2010, 14:17   #13
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Aaaah that sucks, besides that any snowwars upcoming?;o could see it happening here. Modern snowwarfare
LinkV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 14:21   #14
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Well, i've finished high school anyway. Don't know about those exams but they are useless outside of romania and they actually either cost you a fortune to pass, or require you to be lucky.
But i agree with you, incompetent system, but we (the students) were also stupid or lazy or what ever we were and didn't bother complaining about what the teachers were doing. (although other ppl from other countries would probably laugh if that happened and ask "Why should you?")
Of course I would complain if I had an incompetent teacher. Luckily, the school would probably recognise that and amend it. I want to succeed in my academic studies.

Don't worry though, it will soon probably cost me a ****load just to go to uni. Unless I'm granted security in the current costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkV2 View Post
Aaaah that sucks, besides that any snowwars upcoming?;o could see it happening here. Modern snowwarfare
haha, i've already have my fun in the snow. ****'s getting old, but still, no college, so i can't complain. ;P
Dirty ****er.
Old 11-30-2010, 14:23   #15
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
I just don't go to class, snow or no school.
Take today for example; I just woke up and its 4:23pm

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: